State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:21 pm

General Paranoia wrote:Epic poem!

It’s like watching the Mahabharata being performed by the Westboro Baptist Church on Pentecostal Night.

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:52 pm

Macunaima nli wrote:Funny how these massive spam posts always appear right after JJ Parrus, noted dogfucker from Virginia Beach, has to eat crow.

You say that every time whether he’s been posting or not and in this instance I don’t see any crow he’s had to eat. In fact others have stopped posting in discussions because they can’t answer legitimate questions.

Postby Condottiero » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:56 pm

Macunaima nli wrote:Funny how these massive spam posts always appear right after JJ Parrus, noted dogfucker from Virginia Beach, has to eat crow.

Indeed...
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
Condottiero

Postby Condottiero » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:00 pm

Guest wrote:

You say that every time whether he’s been posting or not and in this instance I don’t see any crow he’s had to eat. In fact others have stopped posting in discussions because they can’t answer legitimate questions.

STFU JJ or da_bish...
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
Condottiero

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:10 pm

I don’t think so. Why don’t you?

Postby McKinstry » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:12 pm

I don’t see any crow he’s had to eat

Posting in the third person is really weak.

In fact others have stopped posting in discussions because they can’t answer legitimate questions.

I suspect it is more getting tired of wrestling with a pig. You're the one getting muddy and the pig just likes it.
McKinstry

Postby kyotebue2 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:59 pm

LOL!!
kyotebue2

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:26 pm

I suspect pig wrestling has nothing to do with it. No one can respond with any justification for ballot harvesting like in CA where:
1. There is no protection from fraud
2. It benefits the DEM agenda so they have no impetus to fix the problem
3. Which has such proven problems that several other states made it against the law
4. Yet CA passed a law specifically to protect it.

Paper ballots elsewhere have to be protected in locked containers to try to protect the validity of the legal votes while CA is perfectly happy to have non-government volunteers without supervision handle and store loose ballots.

Your own argument about the DMV and special licensing for illegals depends on the illegals honestly filling out the application. We already know there are people who go south of the border to coach them as to what to say and not say to game the system. Why wouldn’t they do the same with licenses?

So your “pig wrestling” nonsense doesn’t stand up. More likely you get tired of being asked legitimate questions you can’t answer.

Postby Really » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:21 pm

Not a lot of point when you still haven't presented any proof at all of your claims.

Repeating the same " my evidence is that there's no evidence" bullshit wore thin about 15 pages back.

Tosser.
Really

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:43 pm

I’ve presented more proof of my claims than those arguing against me have.

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot