State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Voice From Limbo » Tue May 28, 2019 1:38 pm

guest wrote:Image


In other entertainment news:

https://youtu.be/7mZYd3DrX-c
Voice From Limbo
 
Posts: 2096
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:04 pm

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Condottiero » Tue May 28, 2019 5:29 pm

More Americans say Trump has presidential qualities: Gallup

More Americans now say President Trump has the personality and leadership qualities a president should have than they did two years ago, according to a new poll.

Forty percent of Americans surveyed in the Gallup poll released Tuesday said that Trump has presidential qualities. That percentage has risen from 33 percent in 2017.

Despite the increase, a majority of respondents — 58 percent — said that Trump lacks those qualities.

Roughly 6 in 10 respondents thought Trump’s predecessors, George W. Bush and Barack Obama, had presidential characteristics at similar points in their presidencies, Gallup noted.

Neither Obama nor Bush ever had a character rating lower than 49 percent during their times in office.

The new Gallup poll of 1,024 adults was conducted April 17–30. It has a margin of error is 4 percentage points.
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
User avatar
Condottiero
 
Posts: 2824
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:16 pm
Location: Iserlohn Fortress

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Voice From Limbo » Tue May 28, 2019 5:42 pm

Yeah, the opioid crisis is getting worse.
Voice From Limbo
 
Posts: 2096
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:04 pm

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby kyotebue2 » Tue May 28, 2019 6:01 pm

The State of Oklahoma is suing Johnson & Johnson over opioids.
kyotebue2
 
Posts: 6053
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:31 pm
Location: The Oklahoma Dust Bowl.

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Voice From Limbo » Tue May 28, 2019 6:27 pm

They're not alone.

Of course, if by "presidential qualities", they were thinking "acting like an 'El Presidente'", then I can see that, as recently demonstrated:

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/dona ... elosi-mess
Voice From Limbo
 
Posts: 2096
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:04 pm

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Guest » Tue May 28, 2019 6:36 pm

Condottiero wrote:More Americans say Trump has presidential qualities: Gallup

More Americans now say President Trump has the personality and leadership qualities a president should have than they did two years ago, according to a new poll.

Forty percent of Americans surveyed in the Gallup poll released Tuesday said that Trump has presidential qualities. That percentage has risen from 33 percent in 2017.

Despite the increase, a majority of respondents — 58 percent — said that Trump lacks those qualities.

Roughly 6 in 10 respondents thought Trump’s predecessors, George W. Bush and Barack Obama, had presidential characteristics at similar points in their presidencies, Gallup noted.

Neither Obama nor Bush ever had a character rating lower than 49 percent during their times in office.

The new Gallup poll of 1,024 adults was conducted April 17–30. It has a margin of error is 4 percentage points.

Nobody ever doubted that Nixon, Harding or Buchanan were president.
We have had the strange zeitgeist that he was not legitimate. Despise him if you must, but he WAS legitimately elected thanks to the constitutional electoral college.
Enough of the rending of garments and burying your loincloth at the city limits.
Go and run a real campaign, instead of an entitled one.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby rebelyell2006 » Tue May 28, 2019 7:48 pm

Legitimate campaigns do not rely on Russian assistance and Russian hacking of electoral computers.
rebelyell2006
 
Posts: 4499
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:10 am
Location: New Mexico

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Guest » Tue May 28, 2019 8:57 pm

rebelyell2006 wrote:Legitimate campaigns do not rely on Russian assistance and Russian hacking of electoral computers.

Man, you had better adjust the filters on your tinfoil hat.
Not even the demented Maxine or the lovely AOC are claiming the electoral computers were hacked.
And if it did happen, it was while OBAMA was President. He who basically ignored all warnings, except to tell Vlad “Cut that out!”
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby rebelyell2006 » Tue May 28, 2019 8:59 pm

JJ Parus, you are a fucking idiot. How do you manage to wipe yourself after taking a shit?
rebelyell2006
 
Posts: 4499
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:10 am
Location: New Mexico

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Not JJ » Tue May 28, 2019 9:15 pm

rebelyell2006 wrote:JJ Parus, you are a fucking idiot. How do you manage to wipe yourself after taking a shit?

You actually believe that everyone who thinks you’re an idiot is JJ?
I have a hint for you Dude. There are a lot of us, including almost everyone who is embarrassed to occasionally agree with you.

JJ plods along, taking the slings and arrows. Like a tortoise.
Me, I’m a hit and run guy.
User avatar
Not JJ
 

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 52 guests