State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Guest » Sat May 25, 2019 3:25 pm

Guest wrote:Media Matters? They are as credible as InfoWars. Even their framing leading up to their piece is total crap.

Why can’t we all just admit that there is NO CREDIBLE media out there at all?
From the beginning of “journalism”, all have had their own agenda.
Look at the Hamilton Jefferson flame wars. It never improved.
Read who you want to believe. Believe what you want to believe.
Just don’t try to tell me that your rag sheet is better than mine, because it isn’t.

There has never been “objective journalism”, and there never will be.
It’s fitting that many rely on late night “comedians” for their information. If there were balance, we would have right wing cunts doing late night comedy.

Postby Guest » Sat May 25, 2019 3:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Media Matters? They are MUCH MORE credible than InfoWars. Even their framing leading up to their piece is accurate and it annoys me that they can see through my bullshit "news".

Why can’t we all just admit that the right wing fuckwits would have you believe that ALL media out there is biased.
I put “journalism" in speech brackets to frame anything I want as journalism. Including hysterical conspiracy theories and bullshit about the Deep State.
Its the right wing modus operandi, and incredibly post modern.
Especially when I say "Read who you want to believe. Believe what you want to believe."

That way the rightwing fuck heads believe that they have an "out" when their lies, misogyny and brutality are too readily apparent.

It’s fitting that many rely on late night “comedians” IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA for their information. If there were "balance", which I refuse to define for obvious reasons, we would have right wing cunts doing late night comedy. Except the right wing cunts write their own comedy, but none of them are funny. Just liars, grifters and cult leaders for the mentally unstable and weak willed.

Postby kyotebue2 » Sat May 25, 2019 7:10 pm

Weirdness in the polls. Rasmussen has Warren 46 to Trump's 44.
kyotebue2

Postby McKinstry » Sat May 25, 2019 11:03 pm

Media Matters? They are as credible as InfoWars. Even their framing leading up to their piece is total crap.

I think you'll find Media Matters is generally well regarded by both sides although broadly speaking, the bigger liars like them less. I also seem to be missing the parts where lunatic conspiracies are quoted? Can you provide that Media Matters link?

I give Levin props for being honest enough to admit he lied.

As to the specific articles on Levin, I think you'll find the dastardly biased thing they've done is quote him admitting, directly, he lied. A bit hard to claim bias in simply using a quote. (feel free to Google any number of sources, the Levin admits he lied is widely available).

The truly dastardly thing the Jarrett piece does is simply use quotes from his own site and his widely youtubed Faux News verbal diarrhea. Again, wildly available and simply RW wing-nut-o'sphere conspiracy lithium deficient raves. Don't use Media Matters, simply look at his batshit site.

I'm guessing the Bongino piece in the Post simply shows him as too straight up dipshit dumb to even attempt to defend?
McKinstry

Postby Guest » Sun May 26, 2019 12:19 am

Why can’t we all just admit that the right wing fuckwits would have you believe that ALL media out there is biased.

All media out there is biased one way or the other, from both sides. Why can’t we all just admit that the left wing fuckwits would have you believe their media is totally objective and unbiased and it is just the RW that is the problem?

Just look at the major main stream sources. All of them have continually been biased as to what they cover, what they choose to ignore and how they say what they say about what they cover.

Postby Guest » Sun May 26, 2019 12:22 am

I think you'll find Media Matters is generally well regarded by both sides although broadly speaking

I disagree.

But all that notwithstanding, none of that is in the same league as having your not yet published book and you as the author get torched in a live interview because the author was completely wrong in their basic “facts.”

Postby kyotebue2 » Sun May 26, 2019 12:25 am

Winnie, Rasmussen had Trump down by 10 earlier this week but he has clawed his way back up to negative 6 !!! Crow away!!!
kyotebue2

Postby Guest » Sun May 26, 2019 12:28 am

The Crown Prince of the Mainstream Media.
The Grey Lady.
The altar at which all must genuflect.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Duranty

Postby Guest » Sun May 26, 2019 12:29 am

Guest wrote:The Crown Prince of the Mainstream Media.
The Grey Lady.
The altar at which all must genuflect.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Duranty

You were saying about “agenda driven”?

Postby McKinstry » Sun May 26, 2019 1:52 am

none of that is in the same league as having your not yet published book and you as the author get torched in a live interview because the author was completely wrong in their basic “facts.”

Certainly a funnier epic fail but you said-

Well documented best sellers by conservative authors like Mark Levin, Greg Jarrett, Dan Bongino and others never have this sort of problems.

And yes, they well documented kind of do.

Not as funny but just as stupid.
McKinstry

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot