State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby kyotebue2 » Thu May 23, 2019 10:58 pm

Bahahaha!!! Oh, random you mothertrumping idiot...
kyotebue2

Postby Voice From Limbo » Fri May 24, 2019 12:28 am

Guest wrote:OBAMA STAFFER DODGES SUBPOENA SEEKING INFO ON HER INVOLVEMENT IN JUSSIE SMOLLETT CASE.

I wonder why she hid from the process server? She is an officer of the court and should be interested in respecting the law. I’d think she would WELCOME the opportunity to set the matter straight and clear up all the frivolous accusations that somehow Jussie got a special deal because of good old American know-who.

That's terrible! An Obama staffer!

Oh, wait -- here's the source:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnew ... r-says.amp

A "one-time Michelle Obama staffer".

Getting kind of desperate, when you have to selectively quote even FOX NEWS to try to come up with an "Obama scandal". :)

Meanwhile, Trump revives one of his greatest hits:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/video/other/t ... vp-AABOy70

So we can, too!

https://youtu.be/k-LTRwZb35A

Hint: click on the link to watch.
Voice From Limbo

Postby Guest » Fri May 24, 2019 1:09 am

Laugh all you want. Fox may have been off with staffer instead of ex-staffer but that doesn’t change the story.

You claiming she went down to receive the subpoena? That she made a point to get it? That she is eager to clear up all the false allegations?

No?

Didn’t think so.

Postby kyotebue2 » Fri May 24, 2019 2:08 am

You are such a mothertrumping lier random.
kyotebue2

Postby Guest » Fri May 24, 2019 2:17 am

Guest wrote:DOGFUCKER POSTS SOMETHING ABOUT OBAMA RELATED STUFF IN CAPS BECAUSE HE STILL CAN'T GET OVER A BLACK MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE!

I think he would WELCOME the opportunity to get the fuck over it. But wait, I hear OBAMA once didn't wash his hands after going to the bathroom! He should set the matter straight and clear up all the frivolous accusations! Meanwhile, Dogfucker is outraged that a rich black man got the sort of special deal that has been reserved for rich white men and companies like Leidos.

Postby McKinstry » Fri May 24, 2019 6:25 am

Laugh all you want. Fox may have been off with staffer instead of ex-staffer but that doesn’t change the story.

What story? Jussie Smollett? Nobody cares. Jail him, jail everyone, nobody cares.

Attempting to conflate this to anything, vaguely, Obama related isn't simply silly it is downright ludicrous.

On the same vein can we anticipate the further progression of this line of brilliant political linkage to something like? - Some guy, who knew a guy, who was once Obama's second cousins dentist had a nephew arrested for unpaid parking tickets thus proving that Obama was horribly corrupt (and certainly not quite white) by association thus invalidating any of Trump's malfeasance because, you know, it must be the same.
McKinstry

Postby rebelyell2006 » Fri May 24, 2019 1:39 pm

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Michelle Obama's one-time assistant get a subpoena. I guess it's pretty serious.
rebelyell2006

Postby Guest » Fri May 24, 2019 8:05 pm

What story? Jussie Smollett? Nobody cares. Jail him, jail everyone, nobody cares.

Oh bullshit. The Chicago Police cared as they had a solid case. The protection racket cared enough for a high powered lawyer with connections bothered to intervene. The DA cared enough to go out of her way to provide unequal justice for a sacred cow AND seal the court records.

I suspect people trying to claim they are victims of possible hate crimes in the future will care because there will be a question as to whether it is just another set up.

I suspect some Hollywood folks care because despite all their claims of supporting Jussie their show has been cancelled.

I suspect anyone in the justice system being punished for a criminal charge while knowing there are other special snowflakes and sacred cows who did the same or worse and walked with no consequences - Biden’s druggie son for example- care because there isn’t the equal justice under the law that is supposed to be there.

Postby Guest » Fri May 24, 2019 8:09 pm

Attempting to conflate this to anything, vaguely, Obama related isn't simply silly it is downright ludicrous.

No it isn’t. Power players of all types tend to get their circles and inner circles of people and stay together through the years. You see it in politics, business, entertainment and elsewhere.

Postby kyotebue2 » Fri May 24, 2019 8:23 pm

Random do you have to pay people to play games with you??? Or are you strictly solo?????
kyotebue2

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot