State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Guest » Sun May 26, 2019 7:55 pm

...mildly amusing to witness you thinking anyone gives a fuck for your two cents.

I don’t think anyone does.

Postby kyotebue2 » Sun May 26, 2019 8:16 pm

2 dead 17 injured.
kyotebue2

Postby Guest » Mon May 27, 2019 1:05 am

Let’s get this out in the open now.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ioner.html
Now, I have no clue about the reputation of the Daily Mail. But it’s now out there.
Let me be clear. I DO NOT WANT TO BELIEVE IT!
But what is the genesis of this? Obviously J Edgar Hoover had it in for Martin Luther King. He was determined to prove he was a Communist. Back in the 1960s, that was a big deal. Racist cunt too. No black FBI agents until after he left. Etc.
I would not put it past him to fake some evidence. But this “evidence” is not to be officially released until 2022.
So why are there “hints” now?
Let me make a true tinfoil hat prediction here.
I think the purpose is to discredit FBI investigations in advance of the investigation into how the Dossier came to be. To discredit Mueller, etc. Strzok, Page, Professor Moriarty, etc.
The “logical” conclusion will be, “If you can’t believe the FBI about Saint Martin Luther King, OHBP, why should you believe the FBI about Donald Trump?”
It will be an indictment against the FBI hierarchy, but of course leaving out the hard working regular agents who are doing their job, protecting America.
I have many cousins and their kids in the FBI.
But I never was OK with American Secret Police.

Postby rebelyell2006 » Mon May 27, 2019 2:51 am

The Daily Fail reported it, so now I doubt the existence of both the FBI and Martin Luther King Jr.
rebelyell2006

Postby Guest » Mon May 27, 2019 4:03 am

I think the purpose is to discredit FBI investigations in advance of the investigation into how the Dossier came to be. To discredit Mueller, etc. Strzok, Page, Professor Moriarty, etc.

I disagree. All the folks with dirty hands in this investigation did a good enough job on their own. No reason for this WRT the RUSSIA!!! Investigation.

Postby LimeyCunt » Mon May 27, 2019 6:45 am

It’s not even the Daily Mail, it’s MailOnline which is an entirely different beast.

MailOnline will print literally anything that gets hits, they make TMP look ethically balanced.

When it’s in the actual hardcopy Daily Mail, pay it some attention (I may loath that ‘newspaper’, but it at least has some standards under its new editor). Anything on MailOnline can be safely ignored as wibbling stupidity.
LimeyCunt

Postby rebelyell2006 » Mon May 27, 2019 6:46 am

Guest wrote:

I disagree. All the folks with dirty hands in this investigation did a good enough job on their own. No reason for this WRT the RUSSIA!!! Investigation.

Of course, most of the Americans with dirty hands are already in jail, except for President Unindicted Co-conspirator.
rebelyell2006

Postby Shocked » Mon May 27, 2019 4:39 pm

Facebook is RIGHT WING????
Who knew?
https://venturebeat.com/2019/05/27/face ... -it-built/
Most of the people I hang with consider Facebook far left.
Shocked

Postby McKinstry » Mon May 27, 2019 5:18 pm

Most of the people I hang with consider Facebook far left.

Facebook is neither left nor right. Facebook makes money by selling your data and doesn't give a rats ass about politics except when and where political/economic pressure forces change.

Does Facebook enable right wing conspiracy loons? Yes. They took Alex Jones down only after external pressures forced them. They allowed the patently doctored Pelosi video to stand.

Does Facebook enable left wing outrage loons? Yes. They've taken down numerous artists linking Trump to Nazi symbols. They kicked several Antifa accounts off after violating rules against advocating violence.

The only agenda extant for Zuckerberg et al is profit. Facebook does just fine enabling loons on both sides, right next to your grandmother posting kitten pictures and recipes.
McKinstry

Postby Guest » Mon May 27, 2019 6:14 pm

Of course, most of the Americans with dirty hands are already in jail, except for President Unindicted Co-conspirator.

Actually they aren’t yet
Clinton
Clinton
Simpson
Steele
Comey
Page
Strickland
Ohr
Ohr
Powers
Rice
Brennan
Clapper
Halper
A partial list for now, plus as you say their unindicted co conspirator President who was in charge during the Russian meddling and not only did not protect the nation he actually ordered a stand down in the investigation into the Russian meddling.

Though I seriously doubt all of these listed will end up in jail, there is cause for all of them plus others not listed to be there.

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot