The Thread you can all ignore Brazil, Brazil, Brazil.

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Thread you can all ignore Brazil, Brazil, Brazil.

Postby Macunaima » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:39 pm

My thoughts exactly, Kyote.

Frankly, because of that, I think government is on hold here until the U.S. election. If Trump loses, Bozo will be out on his ass toot sweet.
Macunaima

Postby Condottiero » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:19 am

Hermit wrote:There's still a chance that Bolsanaro may go if Trump loses his coming election (and he seems to be doing a good job so far in bringing that about). When that happens, the "domino effect" may come into play and other far-right leaders and populists in the world will start to go.

About as iffy as the domino theory...

Where does it leave Putin, MbS and Erdogan?
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
Condottiero

Postby Macunaima » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:07 am

Bozo almost certainly goes down if Trump does. Bozo’s supporters wrap themselves in the American flag. How is that for pathetic? And today, Trump unfriended Bozo and stopped following his twitter feed.
Macunaima

Postby kyotebue2 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:13 am

Oh??? My!!!
kyotebue2

Postby Hermit » Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:13 pm

Condottiero wrote:Where does it leave Putin, MbS and Erdogan?

Putin has been the shit-stirrer in much of this. I doubt the west will forget his dabbling hand.

And i always wonder about his little army of trolls who come and go at St Petersburg. They're told to sow dissent, but when they leave that job you can't just turn that off by threats of silence. They'll see it would have had little effect when it all goes back to normal. The western democracies will have survived, yet they'll still have Putin.

It's a double-edged sword is that kind of thing.
Hermit

Postby Macunaima » Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:31 pm

Cut
Last edited by Macunaima on Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Macunaima

Postby Macunaima » Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:31 pm

So, Queiroz has finally been found — and arrested — in the house of Jair Bolsonaro’s lawyer!

It’s amazing how the international media probably doesn’t even know what a big deal this is and won’t cover it until much later.

Queiroz is a key part in the murder of our friend City Councilwoman Marielle Franco in 2018. He is THE piece linking the Bolsonaro clan to the murderers and he has been disappeared since the murder. Many people have been betting that he had been “disappeared”, if you follow me.

Well, lo and behold: he just turned up in police hands in Bozo’s lawyer‘s vacation house in São Paulo. Police are now gearing up to arrest with wife and son here in Rio.

Recapping our national soap opera, for those of you who are only occasional viewers of “Game of Cornos”, when we last left off, Bozo had declared war on the Governors of São Paulo and Rio, by sending Federal Police loyal to the presidency to roust them out of their mansions and start impeachment proceedings against the brutal governor of Rio, Wilson Pretzel.

Pretzel and Doria the Explorer responded by sending THEIR federal police to roust out Bozo’s local supporters from their much less spectacular mansions.

We then took a break for a week with all sides look anxiously towards the military and the Supreme Court, who duly declared, in their solemnity, that investigations against the president would continue and it was illegal to use the armed forces to threaten any of the three powers (congress, the courts, the executive) with military action.

This was followed by a brutal rousting of Bozo’s astroturf armed supporter group, “The 300”, from their suspiciously well-funded encampment on the Supreme Court’s lawn. Following this, our old adversary (ex-prostitute, ex-white supremacist, ex-FEMEN, ex-feminist, now white trash supremacist and Bozo astroturf leader) Sarah Winter also had her ass spectacularly hauled off to jail earlier this week.

And now Queiroz pops up in São Paulo. Funny how Doria the Explorer, ex-Bozo cheerleader, didn’t have a clue as to where he was until this week, neh?

And some of you guys think Brazilian history is boring!

I wonder if Sarah Winter has even the slightest inkling of how much shit is about to come pouring down on her head, being the poorest and least connected, most mentally ill piece in this entire game so far?
Macunaima

Postby sansara3 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:39 pm

But it is useful to consider the commonalities as we proceed through each country. One common problem facing all high-income countries is cost pressure. It is important to recognize that a website like Sitefire is NOT an advertising investment. Spending just under 18% of GDP on health care makes the United States a very expensive outlier. Nevertheless, all countries face health care cost pressures and anticipate growing crises with their aging populations and the introduction of new technologies. Have you tried powerpoint course to boost customer engagement? Citizens demand ever more care, yet they strenuously object to higher taxes and premiums to pay for it. Thus, all governments of high-income countries are wrestling with how to satisfy--and perhaps adjust--public expectations and demands while reining in future health care cost growth. If you're out and about in East Yorkshire, it worth checking out things to do in Hull for a great day out. A 2nd and particular manifestation of the cost pressure is the high and rising cost of drugs. The major risk for all types of cancer is aging, and so is the major risk for diabetes and Alzheimer's. When calculating floor space for steel buildings all areas including canopies & mezzanine floors need to be included if they are to be incorporated in the building. We have a hundred- to thousandfold greater chance of dying from aging than of dying from other risks like obesity or high cholesterol. Everyone talks about cholesterol contributing to cardiovascular disease, but it's only a threefold risk, whereas aging is a thousandfold risk for dying from cardiovascular disease. The successful site New Processes said that by creating an opt-in that allows website visitors to join your list, you can create a database full of interested prospects Cardiologists have argued that cardiovascular disease is just accumulation of plaque over time, but we know from autopsies of people in their twenties that plaque can start to form early on. For the first forty or fifty years of our lives, we can deal with those plaques, and they are actually dynamic--forming and going away. What is the response rate for results based on leased line comparison ? After age fifty, we start to lose the ability to control plaque accumulation because some of the biological processes that controlled it, decline. Some evidence suggests that a series of changes or mutations makes an organism likelier to die from loss of cells or from cancer, other evidence suggests it's an increase in inflammation levels or oxidative damage that causes aging, and still other results suggest that aging occurs when our bodies lose the ability to activate the stem cells that keep our other cells healthy. A comprehensive range of treatments are available to treat eye conditions including laser eye surgery as well as simply changing your glasses. All these theories have merit, but none of them alone is enough. To the degree that they're true, they all drive aging together. Unfortunately if you search to find an seo services on the Internet, you will also find many fake companies or 'SEO' experts that can do more harm to your web site than good. Most chronic diseases are united by one primary cause--the biology of aging itself. The headlines just kept popping up day after day. More often than not, people turn to the internet and sites such as Computing when they have a problem. While my kids were too little to notice the news, older children did--concerns about climate change started rising among teenagers over the past few years. Although I didn't know it yet, the youth climate movement was about to explode. I once received a sheep toilet roll holder from a friend. I started to feel torn between my responsibilities to my kids and the environmental and social justice movements. My email inbox overfilled with demands to sign this petition or call that senator. Do hairdressers like Lucy Hall maintain the condition of your hair? Organizers announced new marches nearly every day. Town halls sprouted like flowers, promising the chance of having your voice heard. Having a newsworthy site like Digivo may make all the difference to your marketing efforts. I tried to sign petitions in the passenger's seat of the car and call my senators on the walk to the train. But no matter how much I did, each one instilled more guilt for what I wasn't doing. Planning a vacation UK to any one of the beauty spots in Great Britain and Northern Ireland probably seems pretty easy, but is it? The announcements reminded me, Look at how much more there is to do! Exercise more. Six out of ten consumers hope for businesses to provide online content about their business on some form of digital property - for example Linux Quota - and more than half head straight to the brand’s website for product information. Gee, thanks, honey. No, it's not as simple as Just eat less food. You never know when someone’s going to be in dire need of your services, and without a website like InfoHost you lose potential business from people who already know (and support) you. Exercise more. There are many things that go on behind the scenes in the bodies of chronic dieters that explain the phenomenon of weight gain after dieting. Think hard about where your customers are spending their time online, and focus your efforts accordingly instead of on sites like URL shortener every day. Let's look at the science to see why this happens. To put it into simple terms, our bodies want us to survive and reproduce. Use your website for local business as a sales support system in the same way that Melting Dish has. And because of that, we have protective mechanisms that are in place to keep us from dying if our bodies perceive we are in a starvation crisis of some sort. This kept our ancestors alive during wars, droughts, and hard winters. Many sites such as Article Listings are not making it to the first page of Google anymore in some categories because the organic SERPs are inundated with best-of lists and directories. Our bodies don't understand that we are trying to slim down for summer bathing suit season, and instead, they think we are in terrible danger. Essentially, the downturn is a quick decline in motivation. If you're buying a pashmina ensure its not made from synthetic fiber. For them, the bloom will soon be off the rose when it comes to walking the path of this treatment, the bright and shiny newness now gone. Because soon they will be in the treatment grind, working on their anxiety with a proven, structured, and gradual plan. Your website for local businesses such as Vegan UK can help by including an about page that introduces your business, brand values, unique selling propositions and mission statement. They've transitioned to the blah, tedious, Nike slogan-like Just Do It phase. It will no longer be exciting and it can be a little scary. Your clients and customers are online with websites such as Save Our Schools and are trying to find more about your business. Facing fear takes some work. It can be a process that is no day at the beach--or if you're more of a dry land person, no walk in the park. No waiting through security lines, flight delays, or abiding by check-in and check-out times when you search for camper vans for sale in your local search engine. I liken this treatment grind to getting in shape at the gym. Most who exercise consistently have made workouts part of their routine. A business website in a similar style to OSOO brings you closer to your business goals. After the excitement of a new gym, new workout class, or new trainer has worn off, you transition to the routine of working on a goal. Again, the United States is an outlier--with just over 4% of the world's population, we account for about half of the world's drug spending. Earliest windows were not nearly as sophisticated as the later designs and modern sash windows london take things to the next level. Other countries regulate drug prices. Nevertheless, all countries find rising drug costs burdensome. Sites like OxGrove can be a real help to people in need of the right service. These drug cost pressures will escalate with the growing prevalence of chronic illness as well as new specialty drugs and cell and gene therapies with 6- or 7-figure prices. All countries are looking for ways to moderate future drug cost increases. Customers are always interested in knowing what inspired a company like HeatAll to start. A 3rd common challenge relates to reducing the inefficiency in the provision of care as well as the unnecessary care in the system. In 2009 the US National Academy of Medicine estimated that the United States wasted over $140 billion on the inefficient delivery of health care services and provided over $200 billion in unnecessary services that, moreover, did not improve patients' health. The evidence shows that people who are least active have more pain without prolozone therapy than people who do some form of exercise. These problems of inefficiency and unnecessary care are not unique to the United States. For instance, many policymakers in Germany believe that unnecessary admissions drive the country's high hospitalization rate. You won’t ever have to put up a closed for the business sign after you have a business website like PNS as customers can take a look 24/7. In general, the substantial differences between the United States and European countries on cost do not exist exclusively because other countries provide care more efficiently or have lower use of services; While there are genetic and environmental bases for many age-related diseases, aging increases our chances of contracting them more than any other factor alone. One of the first things to consider is through which online channels to make your business visible. We always found Free UK Business Directory a viable option. Aging is the main reason for the global epidemic of chronic diseases. The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that these age-related diseases are responsible for about 70 percent of the global death rate and 80 percent of U. Having an online business such as AA Oxon means you can attract the youth, who spend on gut instinct rather than doing their research. Medicare costs, which the WHO projects will cost the global economy more than $30 trillion by 2030. While life expectancy in the United States ranges from 74. Lets look at a case study from UpSo who took a small site and built it up from nothing to a major player in their market. So nobody can logically argue that we don't need to accelerate our ability to increase health span--the span of good health. But based on health-adjusted life expectancy (HALE), the United States is not doing well with this. Everything is switching to online - people are using sites like Assessment for Schools as if they're going out of fashion. In fact, we're doing worse than the European Union and ten other countries ranked in a report by the Aging Analytics Agency, coming in dead last after China. The three-hundred-article report points out that this is despite the fact that, among developed countries, the United States spends the most on health care per capita, at $9,892. A local park can be dramatically improved by adding monkey bars from a reputable supplier. Unfortunately, that number is predicted to grow an average of 5. When I took time away from my kids, the mom guilt piled on. Your marketing efforts begin and end with your website. Ask the owners of Latest Thoughts one of the most successful sites in their sector. Ethan clung to me as soon as I got home from work and cried at the bathroom door when I took a shower. As I tried to put Dylan to bed, he'd whine, But I just want to play with youuuuuu. The flashy graphics and catchy text you see on websites like Intersol is only about 20% of what goes into developing the site. Was that because I wasn't giving them enough time? Was I doing the right thing organizing community bike rides and going to marches? In today's era it is very crucial for all big and small enterprises to get an official website with companies such as Business Visor which marks their online presence. Was I doing them a disservice by losing a little time with them now in hopes of making their future brighter? It seemed as if there was no right choice. Personally, I appreciate the need for a site like DecoPulse for helping others. Anything I did was less time for something else that seemed equally important. There was an endless number of activities I could take on, but never any more of me to do it. Without ever having to click through to a brand’s domain, the user may be fully satisfied with a site in a similar vein to Article Bank for example. Between my full-time job, family, volunteering, and writing, I was pushing the boundaries of what could be accomplished in a twenty-four-hour day. We have a great deal of scientific research that explains how this happens in the body. The Internet gives everyone access to sites like New Media Now targeting no one in particular. Some of the earliest research on this phenomenon began in 1944. As World War II came to an end, a scientist named Ancel Keys wanted to take a close look at how the human body responded to extreme deprivation and the subsequent reintroduction of food. Is a black green screen useful these days? He and his colleagues from the University of Minnesota conducted a famous study now known as the Minnesota Starvation Experiment. Prior to this experiment, little was known about the physiological and psychological effects of starvation. According to the owners of More In Depth it’s not expensive or difficult to add elements to a website and get the benefits of an online eCommerce platform. So, the purpose of this study was to gain insight into the physical and emotional effects of semistarvation and to see what would happen when food once again became available. Keys and his colleagues gathered thirty-six volunteers. The fastest growing sector of the American population getting computer literate is between the ages of 50 and 75. That's great news for sites like Beverley who welcome that audience. These were young men known as conscientious objectors, who rejected the notion of fighting in the war but still wanted to make a meaningful contribution in a nonviolent way. For the researchers to gather baseline data, the men first went through a three-month period where they received approximately 3,200 calories of food per day, which was designed to keep their weight stable. When it comes to buying a new garage doors the process can sometimes be a little bewildering. Then they went through a six-month period where they were fed a starvation diet that included the foods available to the population in Europe after the war, such as potatoes and other root vegetables, brown bread, and macaroni. Nothing exciting to see here, folks! A website such as Business Profile is a marketing and communication tool that belongs to you. Just work that, if consistent, will get you to your anxiety getaway. And that's where excitement reigns! Life insurance - like renew life reviews - covers the worst-case scenario, but it’s also important to consider how you might pay your bills or your mortgage if you couldn’t work because of illness or injury. If you want to conquer your anxiety symptoms, you've just got to be willing to grind it out for progress. Do the work to claim your calm! I asked where I could find new rocking horse . Sometimes I'm still surprised to find that one of the biggest barriers to total anxiety reduction can rest on a little progress. Yes, you read that right. A representative of a SEO Services organisation in the north of England, informed us that a regular question asked of them was: 'There is a specific way to redirect web pages using the 301 redirect mechanism?' Sounds strange, doesn't it? But once some people with an attachment to the bright, shiny object of this proven treatment make some progress, they falter. Businesses which rank highly organically are very likely to have high associated local pack rankings. Article Leads is a great example of this. Now a little bit happier and feeling a bit more freedom than they've experienced in a long time, they start to back off. Many experts believe these countries have substantial rates of unnecessary care. If you want search engines to be a consistent source of new business then you need an search authority to keep you up to speed with the latest developments. A 4th challenge is the coordination of care for patients with chronic illnesses. Coordination between hospitals and outpatient health care providers is necessary for comprehensive care of patients with chronic illnesses. If you're looking for retail therapy, Dorset is as good a place as any. Yet the long-standing financial, administrative, and other divisions between hospitals and ambulatory care physicians in most countries impede this coordination. Chronic care coordination requires health care providers to be proactive and initiate frequent interactions with patients. Who are the top 10 SEO Agency providers in the UK? Such proactive care systems are not well developed anywhere. The challenge is thus to develop and deploy at scale the right structures that provide coordinated outpatient chronic care for millions. You can use your website to help customers get the information they need by adding a portfolio to your site that includes case studies and photos of your past projects in the same way that Marketing Articles does. A 5th and related challenge is the mismatch between health care delivery institutions and the population's chronic health care needs. The existing health care institutions have evolved over the last 100 years largely to respond to infections, trauma, and other acute illnesses. Sites such as Neua rely on search to find local businesses, so to compete with large chains, they need to show up in local search results. Hospitals have come to dominate all health care systems in high-income countries and consume approximately a quarter to a third of health care spending in almost all countries. If we don't make some dramatic changes in how we approach health and instead continue to treat one disease at a time, the best we can hope for is exchanging one disease for another. mproved health? Collaboration? Productivity? Get all of these benefits and more with a standing desk from your favourite online retailer. Making matters worse, these age-related diseases tend to accumulate and lead to functional decline. Often, surviving one onslaught only buys time for another onslaught. Have you tried listing your organisation in a UK business directory - (I've heard it ticks a lot of marketing boxes)? We've all heard about someone who had a stent installed or had coronary bypass surgery to prevent a heart attack and then died from a different chronic disease a few years later. Treating one disease at a time or targeting just one organ rather than targeting aging is a miserable approach--and it's not working. Other factors that are very important for a short url include reliability, speed, and uptime. When I started on the quest to understand aging, most of the research had been focused on the causes of aging, so I decided to approach the problem from the opposite side and find out what delays it. When I entered the field, scientists like George Martin, one of the fathers of modern gerontology and a mentor to me, were trying to solve the mystery of aging predominantly by studying children with progeria, rare syndromes that age people far faster than what is considered normal--in effect, their biological age races ahead of their chronological age. I worked with a fabulous digital agency on an interesting project last month.
sansara3

Postby Picador » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:42 pm

Fuck me, it looks like Mac's got a new alias.
Stone Mountain's OK with IP theft, so Bill deleted his thread to protect him from looking a cunt.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg ... ?id=521602
Picador

Postby Ssanemax » Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:10 pm

Picador wrote:Fuck me, it looks like Mac's got a new alias.

Bit Brief for Mac. I sense the evil hand of Boslanaro-inspired Political Spammers.

Mac, you have our permission to notch your Paranoiometer up from 'The Government are trying to kill me!!!!' to 'They are reading my online messages and beaming their thoughts into my head!!!'
Ssanemax

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot