The Thread you can all ignore Brazil, Brazil, Brazil.

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Thread you can all ignore Brazil, Brazil, Brazil.

Postby JJCH nli » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:03 am

and another thing.......... Can someone organise to have Sara Winter offed? She really is a thoroughly unpleasant race baiting piece of shit and dumber than a bag of hammers. I loved her critique of a film she hadn't seen and her attack on Wagner Moura for casting Seu Jorge as Marighella. Leaving aside racial neutrality in casting, I suspect she has never seen a photo of Marighella's mother. :roll:

Oh and please don't be so polite to the next group of evangelical yanqui cocksuckers who rock up for carnaval.

https://oglobo.globo.com/rio/americanos ... o-23496409
JJCH nli

Postby Macunaima nli » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:15 am

Regarding those self-same Ianqui god-bothers...

Yesterday I caught them at Bola Preta. I had filled some dick straws with hot pink Indian color powder and pink glitter. I strolled up behind one of them and gave them a “blow job”, turning him bright pink. Everyone around him screamed with laughter and, furious, he turned around and yanked the dick straw out of my hand. So I started screaming “Ô, gente! O creente pegou no meu pau! O creente agarrou me pau!”
Macunaima nli

Postby JJCH nli » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:50 am

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well played that man!

This would have been the best float at Sapucaí but alas it was withdrawn

Which leaves this as the clear winner:

JJCH nli

Postby Macunaima nli » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:36 am

Yeah, the god-botherers have been irking me for a couple of years now. I thought about getting a banner bigger than theirs that points with an arrow and says “My daddy bought me a chipurch and all I got was this stupid flag”. But glitter bombing is less trouble.

We’re hoping Mangueira wins 5is year because of the desfile mentioning Marielle. Did you hear that Governor Pretzel got booed when he went to Sapucaí and threatened to close down carnaval because of it?
Macunaima nli

Postby Macunaima nli » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:37 am

Yeah, the god-botherers have been irking me for a couple of years now. I thought about getting a banner bigger than theirs that points with an arrow and says “My daddy bought me a chipurch and all I got was this stupid flag”. But glitter bombing is less trouble.

We’re hoping Mangueira wins 5is year because of the desfile mentioning Marielle. Did you hear that Governor Pretzel got booed when he went to Sapucaí and threatened to close down carnaval because of it?
Macunaima nli

Postby Macunaima nli » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:47 am

The Subsecretary of Gay Terrorism and his faithful pegacorno Butch sneak up on some ianquis...

These guys were definitely NOT in the carnaval spirit.
Macunaima nli

Postby Macunaima nli » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:06 am

Butch, the fire-breathing pegacorno. My miniatures painting skills translate to carnavalismo.

Macunaima nli

Postby JJCH nli » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:51 am

Butch is how I imagine My Little Pony would have turned out if Bill Armintrout had commisioned the program. Maybe a little bit more Asian looking but basically there.

By the by, Greg Grandin has a new book out, this one is on the US, Mexico and the wall. Looking forward to reading it.
JJCH nli

Postby Macunaima nli » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:24 pm

Scary. You’ve sussed the creative process on that one, man.
Macunaima nli

Postby Macunaima nli » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:36 am

Glitter-bombed some minions at the Comuna que Pariu block today. They were not amused.

Have you seen this, btw?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mwyzY-8yrj0
Macunaima nli

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot