So this EU thing

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

So this EU thing

Postby Germy Bugger » Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:43 pm

Are you researching the full impact of leaving or staying in the EU? Reading up on the effects to business, law, immigration?
Giving yourself the best chance to make an informed and educated choice?

Or are you simply looking at which side the biggest cunts are in favour of so you can vote the other way? 0;)
Germy Bugger

Re: So this EU thing

Postby TOPCAT » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:12 pm

Looking for cunts? Look no further.

Add such ripe specimens as Boris, Nigel and Gorgeous George and they are more than your heart could desire.
"It isn't important where you come from, what matters is where we are going together as a nation" Bashir Ahmad

Pro Libertate Patriae.
TOPCAT

Postby Ajsalium » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:21 pm

In my humble opinion, all this "brexit" bollocks is just an excuse to reinforce the dominion of financial and economical interests over social and political ones in the whole EU.
My fucking blog
Updated Jan 21st
Ajsalium

Postby kawasaki » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:23 pm

You lefties must be tearing yourselves apart trying to figure out which Conservatives you hate most, the Brexits or the stay ins.

:D
The Cardinal of Cunt

I have never heard of Frothers Unite- UK!

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=201399
kawasaki

Postby Ajsalium » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:27 pm

My fucking blog
Updated Jan 21st
Ajsalium

Postby Duff » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:46 pm

Tony Benn wrote:I took the view that having fought [Europeans in the Second World War] that we should now work with them, and co-operate, and that was my first thought about it. Then how I saw how the European Union was developing, it was very obvious that what they had in mind was not democratic. ... And the way that Europe has developed is that the bankers and the multinational corporations have got very powerful positions, and if you come in on their terms, they will tell you what you can and cannot do. And that is unacceptable. My view about the European Union has always been not that I am hostile to foreigners, but that I am in favour of democracy ... I think they're building an empire there, they want us to be a part of their empire and I don't want that

I would much prefer for the EU to radically reform and for the UK to stay in. But since there is zero chance any meaningful reform taking place, I am starting to seriously think that leaving would be the lesser evil.
broney wrote:You weren't there man! How many stiles are there on the Offa's Dyke Walk? You don't know Man!

Duff
Associate Member

Postby TOPCAT » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:50 pm

You lefties must be tearing yourselves apart trying to figure out which Conservatives you hate most, the Brexits or the stay ins.

Why have one Project Fear when you can have two!

Watch out for all the "reasons for leaving" bandied about by people who were using the same arguments as "reasons for staying" in the Scottish referendum. :lol:
"It isn't important where you come from, what matters is where we are going together as a nation" Bashir Ahmad

Pro Libertate Patriae.
TOPCAT

Postby --- » Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:04 pm

Leaving will seriously hurt small businesses that sell mostly online and have a European customer base - like most gaming companies. Which means prices will have to go up and some simply won't survive.

The EU certainly isn't perfect but being in is an awful lot better than the alternative.
---
Committee Member

Postby kawasaki » Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:13 pm

Dags wrote:Leaving will seriously hurt small businesses that sell mostly online and have a European customer base - like most gaming companies. Which means prices will have to go up and some simply won't survive.

Why will leaving negatively impact small businesses/online sellers?
The Cardinal of Cunt

I have never heard of Frothers Unite- UK!

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=201399
kawasaki

Postby --- » Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:18 pm

Additional costs.... Paperwork, (possibly) Customs charges, delays, (possible) postage increases....
---
Committee Member

Next

Return to The Froth Pot