TMP antics summary.

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: TMP antics summary.

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:16 pm

Monkeyborg wrote:Wrong thread. Stick your posts about TMP shite in the Sad Cunts thread.

This is a summary of what Bill has been up to, so that we can keep tabs.

Such as allowing one of his TMP ex-editors to post about Digital Love with one of Bill's paying TMP advertisers, on the TransPinay Helper blog which he runs under the alias of Monty Schwab :shock:

http://transpinayhelper.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/love-in-digital-age-part-i.html

Postby General Paranoia » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:26 pm

Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
General Paranoia

Postby CBA to log in, CBA to froth » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:33 am

Sadly, the obsession with TMP has turned this site into a shadow of what it was, mostly instigated by a bunch of former members of that site who came here. There used to be a strong sense of community and a shared purpose in all things miniature related. That's all gone now.

So whilst this thread summarises the longer thread, it may as well also have a post just letting people know that there used to be more to Frothers than a group of embittered middle aged ex TMPers.

Not many people here like Bill Armintrout, his politics or the politics he allows on his site. But at least the bitterness was sort of contained on TMP.
CBA to log in, CBA to froth

Postby Drjackson » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:55 am

Your 'community' buggered off a long time ago before this and from what I've seen was just as bitter.
Of course I'm sure trolling TMP was fun when it was only "your community" was doing it back in 2007 at least ?
Or was it the site owners not giving a shit and just cold shouldered you all ?
Or the constant hissy fits and fanboydom towards certain designers ?
Of the miniature community based around a group of people who were referred to on many forums as "the clique".
"Your assumption is that TMP's fortunes are down because of something I'm doing (or not doing). Again, that's your opinion, but there's no evidence for that."
- Editor in Chief Bill
Drjackson

Postby General Paranoia » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:32 am

CBA to log in, CBA to froth wrote:Sadly, the obsession with TMP has turned this site into a shadow of what it was, mostly instigated by a bunch of former members of that site who came here. There used to be a strong sense of community and a shared purpose in all things miniature related. That's all gone now.

So whilst this thread summarises the longer thread, it may as well also have a post just letting people know that there used to be more to Frothers than a group of embittered middle aged ex TMPers.

Not many people here like Bill Armintrout, his politics or the politics he allows on his site. But at least the bitterness was sort of contained on TMP.

Just for the record I'm not an "ex TMPer" my original account is still live and well there. (Hi Bill! :wink:)
Frothers died well before Bill and his interest in younger transgender's sex lives came to light.
Doc walked away long before that and without the owner taking an interest we've been waiting for the life support to be switched off ever since. Why he hasn't pulled the plug before now is a mystery, but it does make it a bit pointless using this site for any long term project.
The fact that the rest of the forum is dead can't be laid as the feet of two threads, despite your own obsession with them. There are dozens of other areas and topics here for you to post on, yet here you are on one of the two threads you hate! Now that's sad ;-)

The only worth this place has now is as a record of Bill's activities and despite being a zombie forum it's probably still going to outlast his site! Hi Bill 0;)
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
General Paranoia

Postby Hastati » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:06 pm

CBA to log in, CBA to froth wrote:Sadly, the obsession with TMP has turned this site into a shadow of what it was, mostly instigated by a bunch of former members of that site who came here. There used to be a strong sense of community and a shared purpose in all things miniature related. That's all gone now.

What Frother's used to be is irrelevant. There's no use moaning about it. You have to embrace the concept that it's dead. Now be a good chap and fuck off.
When I die I want the Arsenal players to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.
Hastati

Postby Australian Dawn » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:31 pm

It's only mostly dead. :P
If you don't like these threads, post your own!

Frothers is dead! Long live Frothers!
De gustibus non est disputandum
Australian Dawn

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Monkeyborg wrote:Wrong thread. Stick your posts about TMP shite in the Sad Cunts thread.

This is a summary of what Bill has been up to, so that we can keep tabs.

Such as allowing one of his TMP ex-editors to post about Digital Love with one of Bill's paying TMP advertisers, on the TransPinay Helper blog which he runs under the alias of Monty Schwab :shock:

http://transpinayhelper.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/love-in-digital-age-part-i.html

And the story of Bill pimping out Editor Claire to paying TMP advertiser 'Harold' continues on the TransPinay Helper blog ...

http://transpinayhelper.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/love-in-digital-age-part-2.html

Postby Monkeyborg » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:42 pm

If you look closely at the two images of 'Harold' used on the Skype shots above, while they are not exactly the same image, one has been flipped. These Skype 'screen grabs' seem Photoshopped, and are quite possibly fake, as could be the story in the 'articles'. Perhaps Bill is just 'baiting his hook' at the moment?
Monkeyborg

Postby gweirda » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:27 pm

A bump to bring the thread into view for those TMPrs that Walt4 invited over to learn why there's a 'pick on Bill/TMP' thread.

Hint to those checking it out: It's not because Bill kicked some out of his sandbox.
gweirda

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot