TMP antics summary.

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: TMP antics summary.

Postby Norton C Wongpower » Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:38 pm

General Paranoia wrote:
Editor in Chief Bill The Editor of TMP wrote:20 years of doing the right thing.

I suppose doing the right thing is rather dependent on having some kind of moral compass...

Supporting Paedo Doug
Making a joke about someone raping a kid
Encouraging the membership to bully the OFM
Having a long history of encouraging extreme right wing politics on a wargames site while suppressing views counter to his own politics.
Creating another site under a false name to post people's sexual experiences, including tales of underage sex.
Getting frequently scammed on said site, though not doing thorougher checks on the people he employed (hardly surprising as he is recruiting from transgender dating sites under the Monty Schwab persona)
Bringing some of the employees of the "secret site" to TMP and encouraging the members to believe they were young women while at the same time organising membership drives to buy them things and pay their wages.
Outing their private lives on the "secret site" while making a pretense of protecting their privacy on TMP solely to try and cover up the fact of his own involvement in the secret site.
Trying to pass off Monty Schwab as different person and his secret site as some kind of charity when found out.
Openly flirting with his employees on Facebook under an assumed name (and continuing to do so even now under yet another name!)
And this is only a small part of his "20 years of doing the right thing" I'm sure we could add to the list ad infinitum

(Hi Bill! Lets face it, this isn't just "a Frothers thing" people throughout the wargames world are watching you and making their own judgement no matter how much you try to whitewash it on your own site. People with nothing to do with Frothers are fully aware of your antics and are commenting on them all over the internet... you've gone viral
Let's see you try to control that 0;)https://www.facebook.com/miniatureMOJO/posts/260707547453735 )
Norton C Wongpower

Postby Monkeyborg » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:54 pm

General Paranoia wrote:
Sane Max wrote:Will someone PLEASE tell me what the editor alexa incident was?

Summery of the Editor Alexa file

14th Oct 2013 Editor Alexa joins TMP
15th Oct 2013 Bill (Monty) tells Alexa she has a sweet face on Facebook
16th Oct 2013 Bill (Monty) tells Alexa she is a "Milf" on Facebook
16th Oct 2013 Alexa is made an editor at TMP
19th-20th Oct 2013 Bill has to replace her profile picture 4 times due to complaints about them being too provocative
22nd Oct 2013 Bill starts a new topic on "Sexual Harassment" after dawghousing someone for making a "lewd" comment about Alexa (it was far less lewd than milf!)
29th Oct 2013 Announcement on TMP that Alexa has a new Facebook page. Thread deleted after it gets out of hand.
30th Oct 2013 Bill starts new thread on TMP stating that:-
"I am encouraging all of the editors to have their own Facebook pages, so they can have their personal lives outside TMP, and their work communications here."
14th April 2014 Bill posts that Editor Alexa has been burgled
15th April 2014 Bill posts on Frothers:- "Hiring staff has definitely affected my mental condition. I am much happier now. I am really fortunate to work with Julia, Claire, Alexa and Hebber."
15th April 2014 Membership drive started for Editor Alexa
16th April 2014 Editor Alexa thanks everyone for the money and is never seen again
9th July 2014 Bill confirms on Frothers that Alexa doesn't work for him anymore
15th July 2014 News of "Montygate" breaks on Frothers
20th July 2014 Bill posts for the last time as "The Editor" on Frothers and retires to his bunker.
23rd July 2014 Roger the Lodger discovers the "milf" post in the course of his investigation into the secret Monty accounts and things begin to fall in to place.

Monkeyborg wrote:19th August 2014 First postings by TMP Champion begin on Frothers.
Monkeyborg

Postby Norton C Wongpower » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:44 pm

Hey Mods....Pete?
If this has run it's course then maybe unsticky this, if anyone feels that it really needs bumping then I'm sure it can be revived.
Norton C Wongpower

Postby General Paranoia » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:14 pm

Bumped for all the new readers Bill is bringing here today :wink:
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
General Paranoia

Postby Derek H » Fri May 15, 2015 7:02 am

Bump.
Pimping my blog at http://dereksweetoys.com/
Derek H

Postby Drjackson » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:17 pm

:)
"Your assumption is that TMP's fortunes are down because of something I'm doing (or not doing). Again, that's your opinion, but there's no evidence for that."
- Editor in Chief Bill
Drjackson

Postby The Jim Jones Cocktail Hour » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:36 pm

Derek H wrote:Bump.

Lady Bump?
The Jim Jones Cocktail Hour

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:42 am

General Paranoia wrote:Bumped for all the new readers Bill is bringing here today :wink:

....and again.

Postby General Paranoia » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:31 am

Just for the record
The Paedosniffer Returns! wrote:Image

What happens in The Lounge stays in The Lounge... or not!
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
General Paranoia

Postby ALizardInCrimson » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:51 pm

what IS that word that begins with a "p" and ends in jail?
loathsome shit
you can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
ALizardInCrimson

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot