TMP antics summary.

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: TMP antics summary.

Postby Macunaima » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:39 pm

Guest wrote:A Google search of Monty Schwab results in this as one of the first hits:

http://transpinayhelper.blogspot.com/20 ... uscomments

Bill Armintrout advocating polygamy, and "sharing" of the "good man."

I'm loving Bill's new Mormon Synthesis.

Do you think the Elders will buy it? :D
Macunaima

Postby Dead Fish » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:59 pm

You mean the removal of multiple threads advertising the Blast-tastic convention, which is being attended by multiple major manufacturers and advertisers on TMP, on the grounds that it's associated with Angel Barracks?

Or are you talking about the blatantly threatening TMP banner ads reading "ignorance is no defense" (or something like that) and telling people to read the FAQ, thereby setting Bill up with an excuse for even more arbitrary account blocking, redactions, and thread removal? Haven't seen that one even mentioned as yet, but then I've also only seen the ad twice, and only yesterday.
Dead Fish

Postby shredder » Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:07 pm

Read the FAQ?

Makes no difference. I was blocked for posting about Blast-Tastic (I'll be there) and Mr Bill is not replying to my private messages anymore (Bill, if you are reading this please justify your actions).

Gary
Come on over & buy some stuff
www.forlornhopegames.co.uk
shredder

Postby General Paranoia » Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:18 pm

Quick update

Bill renames the Monty Schwab account to Francis Dormandy in an attempt to avoid having it shut down by Facebook.
Account is reported again.

Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
General Paranoia

Postby Macunaima at Home » Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:24 pm

Frankie is now telling the world he'll have to close down his FB page and contact folks some other way.

Might I suggest we now take a look at Ello? It is where all the FB refugees are headed.
Macunaima at Home

Postby --- » Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:31 pm

Thankfully, no sign of him yet on there
---
Committee Member

Postby General Paranoia » Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:48 pm

Macunaima at Home wrote:Frankie is now telling the world he'll have to close down his FB page and contact folks some other way.

Might I suggest we now take a look at Ello? It is where all the FB refugees are headed.

He'll stick with FB. That's where he likes to fish because it has the largest pool. He's a creature of habit and will repeat the same mistakes over and over.
He's also got his "Monty" accounts on a bunch of trans sex sites too, so I expect he'll keep those going.
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
General Paranoia

Postby Macunaima » Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:40 pm

Can we have a listing of those trans sites, please?
Macunaima

Postby General Paranoia » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:12 pm

Macunaima wrote:Can we have a listing of those trans sites, please?

It was Roger that manfully volunteered to join those sites to see what Bill been up to (at least that was his excuse!) so he's probably the man to ask. I think there were links and some screenshots buried in the main thread at the time he found them.
General Paranoia

Postby --- » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:48 pm

OK, this thread has had all the 'bumps' and unnecessary bits trimmed from it (and put into a separate thread) and stickied so it is at the top of the 'pot.
---
Committee Member

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot