Page 7623 of 7698

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:07 pm
by Il Segaiolo Pedantesco
Picador wrote:
Macunaima wrote:
Picador wrote:
Macunaima wrote:Oh. While I can’t delete it now. Besides, this is a well known and celebrated work of art! It’s been on FB numerous times.


Facebook censors tits, so I think you might be telling porkies.


Nope. Definitely saw it on facebook. However, that was years ago and FB has gotten much more strict about its content control since then.

It’s on Youtube, The Guardian, Huffpo, Cosmopolitan.... Let’s just say it’s a bonafide Work of Art (tm), much like Venus de Milo (which, to be fair, Facebook recently censored , IIRC).


Courbet's L'origine du monde is a bona fide work of art (it's in the Musee d'Orsay), it still wouldn't last long on FB. It breaks the rule here too.

Mac knew not to post that pic, but he believes he's above the rules...

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:34 pm
by Guest
Macunaima wrote:It’s on Youtube, The Guardian, Huffpo, Cosmopolitan.... Let’s just say it’s a bonafide Work of Art (tm), much like Venus de Milo (which, to be fair, Facebook recently censored , IIRC).

Courbet's L'origine du monde is a bona fide work of art (it's in the Musee d'Orsay), it still wouldn't last long on FB. It breaks the rule here too.


Hell, we are like dogs returning to eat our own vomit here - we discussed 'Origine du Monde' years ago, I remember it well.

Courbet's is a loverly work of art, I agree, but it's also quite definitely a cunt, and not allowed here. If Wargames Illustrated did a 'make your own Cunt' article, that wouldn't change that Mac. Plus, your 'tile of minges' isn't really in the same league anyway.

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:43 pm
by Picador
Guest wrote:
Macunaima wrote:It’s on Youtube, The Guardian, Huffpo, Cosmopolitan.... Let’s just say it’s a bonafide Work of Art (tm), much like Venus de Milo (which, to be fair, Facebook recently censored , IIRC).

Courbet's L'origine du monde is a bona fide work of art (it's in the Musee d'Orsay), it still wouldn't last long on FB. It breaks the rule here too.


Hell, we are like dogs returning to eat our own vomit here - we discussed 'Origine du Monde' years ago, I remember it well.

Courbet's is a loverly work of art, I agree, but it's also quite definitely a cunt, and not allowed here. If Wargames Illustrated did a 'make your own Cunt' article, that wouldn't change that Mac. Plus, your 'tile of minges' isn't really in the same league anyway.


Mac didn't post anything about Courbet, that was me. So congratulations on remaking the point I was making.

Do try to keep up.

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:56 pm
by frotherPest
Is anyone going to complain?
Is there a single moderator that would remove it?
Is the host site going to know?

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:04 pm
by A Yes Man
frotherPest wrote:Is anyone going to complain?
Is there a single moderator that would remove it?
Is the host site going to know?


No (to all three)

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:30 pm
by Macunaima
I’d remove it if I could. Sorry. And no, I did not imagine that posting a picture of a work of art that’s been shown damned near everywhere would be a violation of the rules. Again, sorry.

I really hope none of you poor lads are going to hell now because of my mistake. :|

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:34 pm
by Macunaima
Oh, and by the way....

Image

(Duly censored to protect Bill’s delicate sensibilities. I imagine vulvas gross him out.)

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:40 pm
by kyotebue2
Vulvas are fine by me.

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:49 am
by McKinstry
Vulvas are fine by me.


Just as a matter of personal sensibilities, I find a series of vaginal pictures sincerely less distasteful than a still capture of Rudy Giuliani oozing while incompetently trying to subvert an election. I certainly do not blame anyone posting the picture but rather Rudy existing as the organic bipedal embodiment of moronic evil.

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:09 am
by Picador
McKinstry wrote:
Vulvas are fine by me.


Just as a matter of personal sensibilities, I find a series of vaginal pictures sincerely less distasteful than a still capture of Rudy Giuliani oozing while incompetently trying to subvert an election. I certainly do not blame anyone posting the picture but rather Rudy existing as the organic bipedal embodiment of moronic evil.



As it goes, kyote's correct. Anatomically they're vulvas not vaginas.

Like Mac, they're still cunts though :)