The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby kyotebue2 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:53 pm

I'm not the US Gov. It was a joke you humorless fuck.
kyotebue2

Postby Arnald » Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:08 pm

kyotebue2 wrote:I'm not the US Gov. It was a joke you humorless fuck.

Fair enough. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Arnald.
Arnald

Postby frotherPest » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:38 am

Macunaima wrote:
frotherPest wrote:
How do you manage to spend so much time following around projects you don’t like while grading hundreds of papers, writing articles, etc.....?.

1) Google is your friend. It takes literally five seconds to google the name of that project and see where it’s been posted.

2) I don’t waste my time obsessively trolling one person on a moribund miniatures site for years. When I troll, it tends to be a long term, low effort, ten seconds a week kinda gig.

Your mileage obviously varies, Priest.

You’ve literally wasted years of your life trolling Bill on this moribund site and you’ve obviously spent a lot of time poking around.

You tend to follow your victims of trolling around on to other sites. You most likely were the greatest source of hits on Transpinay Helper.

You and Bill are kindred spirits, which is why he garners so much of your attention.
Nobody ever reads the fine print.
frotherPest

Postby Macunaima » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:28 am

:P
Macunaima

Postby Rossco » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:34 am

Macunaima wrote: ( Inappropriate image. )

:P

Ahem! One of the very few conditions of use imposed by the website host on Frothers is No Front Bottoms. This is regardless of gender or how well it applies to some of the posters.
I Froth because I care about miniatures.
Rossco

Postby Macunaima » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:19 pm

Oh. While I can’t delete it now. Besides, this is a well known and celebrated work of art! It’s been on FB numerous times.
Macunaima

Postby Picador » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:33 pm

Macunaima wrote:Oh. While I can’t delete it now. Besides, this is a well known and celebrated work of art! It’s been on FB numerous times.

Facebook censors tits, so I think you might be telling porkies.
Stone Mountain's OK with IP theft, so Bill deleted his thread to protect him from looking a cunt.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg ... ?id=521602
Picador

Postby Bronshtein » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:49 pm

Well the artist may be one but this isn't a wall of them.
Bronshtein

Postby Macunaima » Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:28 pm

Picador wrote:
Macunaima wrote:Oh. While I can’t delete it now. Besides, this is a well known and celebrated work of art! It’s been on FB numerous times.

Nope. Definitely saw it on facebook. However, that was years ago and FB has gotten much more strict about its content control since then.

It’s on Youtube, The Guardian, Huffpo, Cosmopolitan.... Let’s just say it’s a bonafide Work of Art (tm), much like Venus de Milo (which, to be fair, Facebook recently censored , IIRC).
Macunaima

Postby Picador » Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:36 pm

Macunaima wrote:
Picador wrote:

Nope. Definitely saw it on facebook. However, that was years ago and FB has gotten much more strict about its content control since then.

It’s on Youtube, The Guardian, Huffpo, Cosmopolitan.... Let’s just say it’s a bonafide Work of Art (tm), much like Venus de Milo (which, to be fair, Facebook recently censored , IIRC).

Courbet's L'origine du monde is a bona fide work of art (it's in the Musee d'Orsay), it still wouldn't last long on FB. It breaks the rule here too.
Stone Mountain's OK with IP theft, so Bill deleted his thread to protect him from looking a cunt.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg ... ?id=521602
Picador

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot