The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby General Paranoia » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:13 pm

Guest2 wrote:
Arnald wrote:
Macunaima wrote:I wonder when someone is going to argue that the KKK was a patriotic, all-American institution?

You'll need to find a Klan member here on Frothers to argue that Mac. Might I suggest "The Miniatures Page" if you want that discussion / argument. 0;)

I'm sure Condi will be along soon.

I think he was getting his lederhosen pressed today, but he'll be back later to call everyone a "Spaz"
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
General Paranoia

Postby Macunaima » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:19 pm

Hitler vas not “swish”! Hitler as butch!
Macunaima

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:47 pm

General Paranoia wrote:
Guest2 wrote:
Arnald wrote:
Macunaima wrote:I wonder when someone is going to argue that the KKK was a patriotic, all-American institution?

You'll need to find a Klan member here on Frothers to argue that Mac. Might I suggest "The Miniatures Page" if you want that discussion / argument. 0;)

I think he was getting his lederhosen pressed today, but he'll be back later to call everyone a "Spaz"

If he wants to add some badly needed intellectual clout to his insults he can channel his inner Starkey and call us 'Damn Spaz's'
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco

Postby kyotebue2 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:23 pm

Macunaima wrote:And now we have a TNP stalwart “debunking” the Tulsa massacre, saying that National .guard reports were more reliable than the reports of black eyewitnesses. Of course, the Oklahoma National Guard would NEVER sugar coat what happened... right?

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=533333

Topic not found, who was " debunking " the Tulsa Massacre???
kyotebue2

Postby Arnald » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:51 pm

It was a tango01 post. Bill saw thought to delete it before anyone could get a freezepage or screenshot so there would be proof.

Frothers, helping Bill out since 2013 so the (insert name here) don't take over The Miniatures Page.
Arnald

Postby Khusrau » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:33 pm

kyotebue2 wrote:
Macunaima wrote:And now we have a TNP stalwart “debunking” the Tulsa massacre, saying that National .guard reports were more reliable than the reports of black eyewitnesses. Of course, the Oklahoma National Guard would NEVER sugar coat what happened... right?

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=533333

Topic not found, who was " debunking " the Tulsa Massacre???

The topic was an eye witness account, and Joe Collins was saying the National Guard accounts were much more detailed and reliable.

This isn't new. It has been debunked numerous times. Better are the actual National Guard reports that methodically record what happened. The whole unfortunate incident that left many dead has been taken by the highly political entertainment media to produce more discord and strife.
Garbage like this adds to the moral panic that we are suffering…and that is what all this is… A moral panic.

Joe Collins
Khusrau

Postby Bollocks to Brexit » Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:47 pm

General Paranoia wrote:
Guest2 wrote:
Arnald wrote:

Isn't it strange how some people are drawn to ideologies that despise them.
Bollocks to Brexit

Postby Sid the OFM » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:42 pm

General Paranoia wrote:
Derek H wrote:
Mal the Angst wrote:Aethelflaeda was framed 01 Jul 2020 4:16 p.m. PST

I think the final straw has been broken with the insidious sniping and nasty RWNJ postings--with no ability of the left to reply in kind. You guys are welcome to this very discreditable website. Good gaming to you and BLM!

http://www.freezepage.com/1593668353NPTUTWTJDA

Highlight from wmyers - "Perhaps a few examples of rwnj postings to validate his claims would be in order."

I love the way the RMNJs piled in to provide new examples right after that post! :rofl:

As Ramsay Bolton explains to Theon, it’s sad when the old traditions are neglected. AwF is resurrecting the fine old TMP tradition of the self righteous exit speech.
Very well done, and had 71 replies the last time I looked.
Good man.
Sid the OFM

Postby Macunaima » Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:18 pm

We should seriously think about migrating the “TMP Summary Thread” to Facebook.
Macunaima

Postby kyotebue2 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:24 pm

That is a good idea.
kyotebue2

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot