The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby kyotebue2 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:37 pm

Mithmee is still 10 feet tall and COVID-19 proof. He never gets a shot or sick.
kyotebue2
 
Posts: 6917
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:31 pm
Location: The Oklahoma Dust Bowl.

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby JJCH Amaralina » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:06 pm

See? Bolsonaro was right. Swimming in shit really does make you invulnerable.
User avatar
JJCH Amaralina
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Jakar Nilson » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:05 am

kyotebue2 wrote:Mithmee is still 10 feet tall and COVID-19 proof. He never gets a shot or sick.

He also doesn't afraid of anything.
"There are those that claim that war is all glory, but I can tell you it is all hell." -William Tecumseh Sherman

http://dp9forum.com/aurora/ Read Alfie's Tenners, every second month in Aurora magazine!
User avatar
Jakar Nilson
Associate Member
 
Posts: 584
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2003 3:25 pm
Location: Ottawa

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby WTF » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:21 am

He also doesn't afraid of anything.


Well, there are a few things such as black people, brown people, other than white people, education, reading, facts, literacy, erudition, spelling, grammar and liberals/progressives/not reactionaries.

Also women, gays and competence.
User avatar
WTF
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby WTF » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:25 am

Bolsonaro was right.


I just wanted to preserve this rarest of phrases. I rate it up there with "Trump was honest" and "Mithmee was lucid" as the rarest of prose gems.
User avatar
WTF
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Ssanemax » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:38 am

Macunaima wrote:
Ssanemund Freud wrote:
Macunaima wrote:Am I a bad man for thinking it would be God’s justice if every fag-bashing fuckhead who said “Thank God AIDS only kills queers” back in the day should, at the very least, spend a few weeks of their golden years constantly checking their airflow rate and worrying about who they shook hands with over the last few weeks?


No, you are a Bad Man because of a poor upbringing, combined with some fairly unpleasant life-experiences, leading to a raging narcissistic personality disorder and a secret desire for sex with whores sublimated into a bizarre career choice and a whackadoodle Selection of homeland.

That will be 50 marks please. next.


Pat, for a guy who feigns disgust and disdain at the fact that I work with people who sell sex, you sure go out of your way to write comments on Guardian articles about sex workers. So I’d be a bit careful tossing about accusations of sublimated desires and unpleasant life experiences, you Jens Voigt wannabe. :D



Genuinely puzzled - when??
User avatar
Ssanemax
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Ssanemax » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:52 am

Ssanemax wrote:
Macunaima wrote:
Ssanemund Freud wrote:
Macunaima wrote:Am I a bad man for thinking it would be God’s justice if every fag-bashing fuckhead who said “Thank God AIDS only kills queers” back in the day should, at the very least, spend a few weeks of their golden years constantly checking their airflow rate and worrying about who they shook hands with over the last few weeks?


No, you are a Bad Man because of a poor upbringing, combined with some fairly unpleasant life-experiences, leading to a raging narcissistic personality disorder and a secret desire for sex with whores sublimated into a bizarre career choice and a whackadoodle Selection of homeland.

That will be 50 marks please. next.


Pat, for a guy who feigns disgust and disdain at the fact that I work with people who sell sex, you sure go out of your way to write comments on Guardian articles about sex workers. So I’d be a bit careful tossing about accusations of sublimated desires and unpleasant life experiences, you Jens Voigt wannabe. :D




Genuinely puzzled - when??



Hahahahahah you tragic figure, I just spend 5 minutes of my life wading through my Guardian Account. 17 pages of tedious waffle about TV and cycling, for one post about prozzies..... from 2015. Yep, i am clearly obsessed.

Your Pooor Wife!

'Thadeus, you left the toilet seat up, again!'
(Leaves room, comes back two days later'
'Yeah? well here's a photo of you on the beach in 2015 with your flip-flops on the wrong feet. I WIN'

You are missing the point here. I don't sneer at your career choice because I disdain prostitutes. I sneer at it because you are a Twat. In much the same way, Bill Armintrout's lust for transexuals is not a problem in my eyes - if Picador or Voice From Limbo admitted to that taste, I would not hold it against them, because they are not Twats.

The sex workers you interview must scatter when they see you coming

"mãe de Deus, it's that tedious professor of prostitology from the university!"
"Oh, does he pay well?"
"No, he doesn't pay at all - all he does is witter on about how the Government want to kill him, and how liberal and edgy his lifestyle is. He asks you questions about the job, but when you answer him he tells you you are wrong 'cos he's a professor'
"aieee.... his pooor wife'
"Yes, he's a twat"

while you were digging through my online posts in other places did you find this one from 2016? it's a Gem

"I have an online aquaintance, American guy. He's a professor in Brazil specialising in Sex Workers. I was telling someone about him, and when i finished they were disappointed, because they thought it was the feed-line for a Joke'
User avatar
Ssanemax
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Picador » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:54 am

kyotebue2 wrote:Mithmee is still 10 feet tall and COVID-19 proof. He never gets a shot or sick.


Anyone think he'll do a turnaround now that the Orange Idiot in Chief has?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52115584
US President Donald Trump urges Americans to follow guidelines, calling it "a matter of life and death"
The US death toll surpasses 4,000 and there are fears as many as 200,000 people could die there


:)
Stone Mountain's OK with IP theft, so Bill deleted his thread to protect him from looking a cunt.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg ... ?id=521602
Picador
 
Posts: 559
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:28 am

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Ssanemax » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:33 am

Picador wrote:
kyotebue2 wrote:Mithmee is still 10 feet tall and COVID-19 proof. He never gets a shot or sick.


Anyone think he'll do a turnaround now that the Orange Idiot in Chief has?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52115584
US President Donald Trump urges Americans to follow guidelines, calling it "a matter of life and death"
The US death toll surpasses 4,000 and there are fears as many as 200,000 people could die there


:)


It's still not sinking in over there - I saw a headline on t'net 'Could Dune's release be threatened by Coronavirus?'*

It was the same over here for quite a while. I had two work colleagues who laughed at me when i suggested it might be serious this time.... then Match of The Day did s bit about Spanish Football being cancelled.... They were out panic buying toilet paper and pasta the very next day :D :D :D


* Dune. Place your bets now. Monumental Flop, or staggeringly Gigantic Flop? It's the most uncinematic SF book I can think of. Give 100 Herbert Fans paper and a pencil and ask them to sketch, say, a Sardaukar or a Fremen and you will get 100 different concepts. And SF is a dying literary form, how many Dune Fans will need to go see it to break even? Akll of them, several hundred thousand times.

Why do people think books have to be made into movies? They don't go 'Oh, I like Michelangelo's David - I shall turn it into a Stage Play' or 'Nice Night Watch Rembrandt, who's doing the Choreography for the Ballet??'
User avatar
Ssanemax
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Picador » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:51 am

Ssanemax wrote: Picador or Voice From Limbo...not Twats.




I'm getting a bit emotional here at this unsolicited testimonial

<edit> unless someone like Peter Jackson takes it on, Dune is unfilmable. Although I doubt the latest effort could be worse than David Lynch's shambles.

I suppose its one saving grace is it hasn't got Sting in it :)
Stone Mountain's OK with IP theft, so Bill deleted his thread to protect him from looking a cunt.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg ... ?id=521602
Picador
 
Posts: 559
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:28 am

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 45 guests