The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Elwood » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:19 am

It's a known fact it takes a politician a glacially long time to react to anything . Give it a week or two.
On the Frothpot index page . Display topics from previous : 7 DAYS , Sort by VIEWS , DESCENDING, GO , to beat the spammers .
Elwood

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:12 pm

Khusrau wrote:Nah, a 1000 deaths in NY? 'Fuck 'em, they're all democrats there', says Trump.

I'm starting to wonder about these tests, I mean, there have been a bunch of politicians tested positive (supposedly) and none of the fuckers has actually died. Slackers.

some of them may actually have died, it would be very hard to be sure in some cases.

I hear last week Coronavirus got a nasty dose of Priti Patel, and nearly died, poor thing. That's a disease for which we should have lockdown. Or do it like they did in the Balkans in the old days - Garlic Over the Doorframe. Lotsa crosses.

BTW, my wife's uncle is now in Intensive Care. 80 year old ex-smoker.
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:24 pm

Australian Dawn wrote:If you didn't know Captain of Ark B. has made an offer to tidy up the spam in the Frothpot regularly if folks lay off the Anti-TMP bullying

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=47555&start=520#p1173294

It's a bit blackmaily but I think it's a good deal!

so he is saying he could stop the spam if he wanted to, but only on his terms?

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next. The Terrorists will have fucking won. No Passaran. Frothxit means Frothxit. etc etc etc.
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco

Postby Voice From Limbo » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:57 pm

Frothxit

Pronunciation guide, please.
Voice From Limbo

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:06 pm

Voice From Limbo wrote:
Frothxit

Pronunciation guide, please.

jesus, are you forrin or something? It's an English word. Eng-lish, comprenday?. No way you are gonna pass the Citzenship exam are you?

Who won the Hundred years war, eh? England. That's who, and we spoke english. just like we won the Wars of the Roses, and the Cod War, and all those other wars this Coronavirus thing is just like.

Now fuck off back to Limbo-Bimbo Land.
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco

Postby Hew Johns » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:12 pm

It's pronounced FRO-TAZH
C.P.C.B.
Hew Johns

Postby Macunaima » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:16 pm

English: that modern language descended from the argot employed by Anglo-Saxon prostitutes to negotiate sexual services with Norman mercenaries.
Macunaima

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:26 pm

Macunaima wrote:English: that modern language descended from the argot employed by Anglo-Saxon prostitutes to negotiate sexual services with Norman mercenaries.

Nice old quote that one, only spoiled by being wrong - do you know how few words there are in the English language that have Norman roots? Oh, I forgot, of course you do, you know everything better than they do.

Brazilian: the modern language used by hookers to give American Ex-Pats something to base a career on.
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco

Postby Voice From Limbo » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:27 pm

Hew Johns wrote:It's pronounced FRO-TAZH

As in frottage?

'At's English, innit?
Voice From Limbo

Postby Picador » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:34 pm

Voice From Limbo wrote:
Hew Johns wrote:It's pronounced FRO-TAZH

As in frottage?

'At's English, innit?

No, it's French :D
Stone Mountain's OK with IP theft, so Bill deleted his thread to protect him from looking a cunt.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg ... ?id=521602
Picador

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot