The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby kyotebue2 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:20 am

Fucking Trump.
kyotebue2

Postby Macunaima nli xxxxxxiiiiiiii » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:53 am

General Paranoia wrote:Ralph totally misses the irony of his post
Of course there are some former members of TMP that Bill banned I'd love to meet them face to face. As it's easy to be tough or brave from the safety of the other side of the net or phone.

Oh, gosh. I guess he could sit on one of us? Or run one of us over with his car?

Again, Ralphiepoo, if we ever meet, I’ll be happy to tell you what I think of you to your face. I am sure you’re stronger than me. Most people are. But all I need to do is walk slowly away and watch you give yourself a heart attack trying to catch up.
Macunaima nli xxxxxxiiiiiiii

Postby Macunaima nli xxxxiiiii » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:56 am

General Paranoia wrote:
Guest wrote:
General Paranoia wrote:
Macunaima nli xxxxxxxiiiiii wrote:Well, Parzival was right about one thing: Operation Troutbake 7000 is a higly planned out affair with stopwatch timing. We’ve analyzed Bill’s days off and know just when to strike. And that’s not even mentioning the subtler socks. And there’s more to come!

I’d be very worried, if I were Parzival! :D

And all the American Frothers are armed to the teeth and have concealed carry permits... Yee-Haw!!

Conceal is for pussies. I open carry, manly American stud that I am.

Carry on like that and Bill will have to take another week off with a wrist injury!

Now, now. Bill isn’t interested in men.
Macunaima nli xxxxiiiii

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:34 am

Macunaima nli xxxxxxiiiiiiii wrote:
Of course there are some former members of TMP that Bill banned I'd love to meet them face to face. As it's easy to be tough or brave from the safety of the other side of the net or phone.

Oh, gosh. I guess he could sit on one of us? Or run one of us over with his car?

Again, Ralphiepoo, if we ever meet, I’ll be happy to tell you what I think of you to your face. I am sure you’re stronger than me. Most people are. But all I need to do is walk slowly away and watch you give yourself a heart attack trying to catch up.

Or get run down by his mobility scooter... Ralphie, Internet Warrior! What a joke... Like the whole lot of the TNP "chosen"...

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:38 am

Billdo's reason for not taking down the offending post sooner:

"Apologies for the "chicken" topic not being taken down earlier, but I was having laptop problems (now resolved)."

Bildo, how many times do we have to tell you, DON'T WACK OFF ON YOUR KEYBOARD!!! The electronics don't like that....

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:23 am

As I say in our zombie games, you don’t have to be the fastest runner. Just the second slowest.
I was offended by Internet Warriors until I realized he lived in Australia and I lived in Pennsylvania.

Postby Oh pulease » Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:06 am

Ralph is no joke behind a wheel, he was a professional truck driver in case you hadn’t heard!
Oh pulease

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:21 am

Oh pulease wrote:Ralph is no joke behind a wheel, he was a professional truck driver in case you hadn’t heard!

A while back, someone posted this photo of our dear Walt4, Mr. Ralph J. DeLucia. It’s on page 6871.

I gotta say, I might be at an enormous disadvantage if he rolled over me. Takes a lot of grazing at Golden Coral to get so big your neck disappears. And remember: this is the guy who supposedly managed or worked at a gym for most of his life. I’m guessing he didn’t use his employee benefits much.

Postby Macunaima nli xxxxxxiiiiiiii » Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:22 am

Oh pulease wrote:Ralph is no joke behind a wheel, he was a professional truck driver in case you hadn’t heard!

They trusted him enough to actually DRIVE the suckers...? :shock:
Macunaima nli xxxxxxiiiiiiii

Postby Etranger2 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:24 am

Guest wrote:
Etranger2 wrote:Bumped from pg 2

Good for you. Can you stay up 24/7?

only with little blue pills.
Etranger2

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot