The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:42 pm

Billy wrote:
Guest wrote:
He's got that one wrote:
Guest wrote:
Er, he is talking about Bildo's little forum? The same one that promotes "thinning out the herd"? That Bildo? Yeah, right.....

It does promote the hobby of old weirdoes posting about wanting to marry little girls, so I guess he's cornered that market.

We stopped going to the FLGS for that reason. What the hell is a bunch of 50+ old farts doing hanging around teenagers too young to drive, whose moms dropped them off???
There was a “game day” where I put on a Blood Bowl tournament. Unlike Bill, I did not care for having a cute 15 year old girl sitting across from me dressed like.... the kind of girl Bill would like sitting across from him. “Not sloppy”.
We all agreed it was an uncomfortable situation.
So I went full steam ahead on the ping pong table in my basement.
There is “promoting The Hobby to the young” and there is ... a shitload of trouble. We opted out.
Bohemia Lodge tomorrow night! Beer and chili! I’m going to try to play Cousin Tommy from Dillinger’s gang.
Rule #1. No beer with teenagers.

Besides, those kids were just not into a tense Age of Reason 15mm SYW game. “Hey Jerry! Your mech is up on the screen!” And so the Austrian 3rd Brigade is suddenly leaderless.

The fact that you can’t sit and play a game with a 15 year old without feeling uncomfortable puts you in the same class as Bill.

So you don’t think that hanging around teenagers is asking for trouble?
Catholic Church priests?
Boy Scouts adult leaders?
Girl’s gymnastics team “doctors”?
Ohio State athletics department doctors?
You’re a fool if you don’t think it’s awkward. We’re not so called “professionals”.

Postby Its a fair question » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:52 pm

Guest wrote:So you don’t think that hanging around teenagers is asking for trouble?
Catholic Church priests?
You’re a fool if you don’t think it’s awkward. We’re not so called “professionals”.

To paraphrase an Xmen film "Have you tried not being a sex criminal" ?
Its a fair question

Postby Bollocks to Brexit » Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:04 pm

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=522810

In which arealdeadone channels his inner Farage.

"Some analysts.."; which analysts would those be then?
Bollocks to Brexit

Postby Khusrau » Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:10 pm

Blank Frank wrote:I see that Tango is now ripping off PlasticSoldierReview

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=522911

Wanker

And PSR is wrong. The kilt should come to halfway down the knee. But Tango is still a cunt.
Khusrau

Postby Khusrau » Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:20 pm

Billy wrote:
Guest wrote:
He's got that one wrote:
Guest wrote:
Er, he is talking about Bildo's little forum? The same one that promotes "thinning out the herd"? That Bildo? Yeah, right.....

It does promote the hobby of old weirdoes posting about wanting to marry little girls, so I guess he's cornered that market.

We stopped going to the FLGS for that reason. What the hell is a bunch of 50+ old farts doing hanging around teenagers too young to drive, whose moms dropped them off???
There was a “game day” where I put on a Blood Bowl tournament. Unlike Bill, I did not care for having a cute 15 year old girl sitting across from me dressed like.... the kind of girl Bill would like sitting across from him. “Not sloppy”.
We all agreed it was an uncomfortable situation.
So I went full steam ahead on the ping pong table in my basement.
There is “promoting The Hobby to the young” and there is ... a shitload of trouble. We opted out.
Bohemia Lodge tomorrow night! Beer and chili! I’m going to try to play Cousin Tommy from Dillinger’s gang.
Rule #1. No beer with teenagers.

Besides, those kids were just not into a tense Age of Reason 15mm SYW game. “Hey Jerry! Your mech is up on the screen!” And so the Austrian 3rd Brigade is suddenly leaderless.

The fact that you can’t sit and play a game with a 15 year old without feeling uncomfortable puts you in the same class as Bill.

Nope, it's just being aware of the perception of others. I'm perfectly comfortable, but other people might not be, so I won't put myself in that situation. And for the record, as far as I am concerned, 15 yr olds are not 'sloppy' or 'unsloppy' - they are children. And anyone who sees them as anything else, needs to give themselves a good talking to.
Khusrau

Postby Khusrau » Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:26 pm

Bollocks to Brexit wrote:http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=522810

In which arealdeadone channels his inner Farage.

"Some analysts.."; which analysts would those be then?

#
Yep, that authoritarian EU, the one that has to consult with Wallonia before signing a trade deal. You wonder if he wouldn't be one of the ones perfectly happy to stay in the EU, provided they agree to broadcasting; 'up yours, you frogs and krauts', on the surface of the moon.

Nutjobs.
Khusrau

Postby Jesus Fuck » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:17 pm

Khusrau wrote:
Nope, it's just being aware of the perception of others. I'm perfectly comfortable, but other people might not be, so I won't put myself in that situation. And for the record, as far as I am concerned, 15 yr olds are not 'sloppy' or 'unsloppy' - they are children. And anyone who sees them as anything else, needs to give themselves a good talking to.

Did you read the post?
This guy isn’t worried about perception, he’s worried about temptation. He’s uncomfortable because he sees them as something other than children.

Who invited Doug Larsen to the party?

It’s honestly better that this man has banished himself to his basement.

No beer with teenagers? WTF is wrong with this guy that he needs to state this as a rule to serve as a personal reminder?

People are leaving his games to go play something else and he thinks it is due to their age?

This guy belongs on TMP.
Jesus Fuck

Postby Bam » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:19 pm

Its a fair question wrote:
Guest wrote:So you don’t think that hanging around teenagers is asking for trouble?
Catholic Church priests?

To paraphrase an Xmen film "Have you tried not being a sex criminal" ?

Bam!
Bam

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:21 pm

Jesus Fuck wrote:
Khusrau wrote:

Did you read the post?
This guy isn’t worried about perception, he’s worried about temptation. He’s uncomfortable because he sees them as something other than children.

No beer with teenagers? WTF is wrong with this guy that he needs to state this as a rule to serve as a personal reminder?

People are leaving his games to go play something else and he thinks it is due to their age?

This guy belongs on TMP.

I’m tired of trying to explain things to a numbskull like you.
Instead I will just sign out of this conversation by telling you to go fuck yourself.

Postby Chao » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:28 pm

Guest wrote:
Jesus Fuck wrote:
Khusrau wrote:

Did you read the post?

This guy belongs on TMP.

I’m tired of trying to explain things to a numbskull like you.
Instead I will just sign out of this conversation by telling you to go fuck yourself.

See you Great War Ace, or whatever you are calling yourself these days!
Chao

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot