The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:01 am

Guest wrote:My attitude toward sock puppets has changed.
It used to be “You can’t lock ME out! Take that!”
Eventually he got caught.
Then I, oddly enough, I realized that I was paying Bill respect he didn’t deserve, so I stopped.
But don’t let me stop you. Have fun.


What?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Macunaima nli xxxxiiiii » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:19 am

Guest wrote:
Bigby Wolf wrote:You cunts are all fucking talk about your socks!
Wankers! Sacrifice or shut the fuck up! :-)

Love you all. Love the hate.

Freezepage alert!
http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=522907


I appreciate the effort, but this makes Bill’s critics look like transphobes. “Chicken fucker” is enough, especially when you appreciate that in old jail slang, “chicken” was a boy.
User avatar
Macunaima nli xxxxiiiii
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby kyotebue2 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:27 am

Fuck that's going to piss Bill off!!!!
kyotebue2
 
Posts: 6763
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:31 pm
Location: The Oklahoma Dust Bowl.

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Editora Lolita » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:43 am

I notice Bill has a new banner advertiser: Things from the Basement. How appropriate for TNP, a site that has been a good home for those who espouse child marriage and other forms of abuse

Put that up with a puppet. THAT will piss him off.
User avatar
Editora Lolita
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Winnie OFM V2 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:47 am

Editora Lolita wrote:I notice Bill has a new banner advertiser: Things from the Basement. How appropriate for TNP, a site that has been a good home for those who espouse child marriage and other forms of abuse

Put that up with a puppet. THAT will piss him off.

That is an unfair slur against Thingsfromthebasement.
They are a quality manufacturer who make a fine quality product.
User avatar
Winnie OFM V2
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby kyotebue2 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:49 am

It's still up, Hi Bill !!!!
kyotebue2
 
Posts: 6763
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:31 pm
Location: The Oklahoma Dust Bowl.

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:53 am

Macunaima nli xxxxiiiii wrote:
Guest wrote:
Bigby Wolf wrote:You cunts are all fucking talk about your socks!
Wankers! Sacrifice or shut the fuck up! :-)

Love you all. Love the hate.

Freezepage alert!
http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=522907


I appreciate the effort, but this makes Bill’s critics look like transphobes. “Chicken fucker” is enough, especially when you appreciate that in old jail slang, “chicken” was a boy.



Look, I totally get you, but the twats at TMP don't think that deep.
Love you and want your children ... ,-)
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Editora Lolita » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:58 am

Winnie OFM V2 wrote:
Editora Lolita wrote:I notice Bill has a new banner advertiser: Things from the Basement. How appropriate for TNP, a site that has been a good home for those who espouse child marriage and other forms of abuse

Put that up with a puppet. THAT will piss him off.

That is an unfair slur against Thingsfromthebasement.
They are a quality manufacturer who make a fine quality product.


It is still an appropriate name for a TNP advertiser.
User avatar
Editora Lolita
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Winnie the OFM V3 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:13 am

Macunaima nli xxxxiiiii wrote:
Guest wrote:
Bigby Wolf wrote:You cunts are all fucking talk about your socks!
Wankers! Sacrifice or shut the fuck up! :-)

Love you all. Love the hate.

Freezepage alert!
http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=522907


I appreciate the effort, but this makes Bill’s critics look like transphobes. “Chicken fucker” is enough, especially when you appreciate that in old jail slang, “chicken” was a boy.

When Alizardincrimson (Hi Liz) first brought up “the issue” on TMP itself, I scurried over to the loathsome Frothers to see what the fuck was going on.
One thing I immediately noticed in this infamous thread was that the anti-Bill posters were evenly divided between those who had a subliminal disgust of trans people and those who thought Bill was exploiting them. Hmmmmm...
And that dichotomy has not resolved itself, has it?
There are still trans-phobes here who gleefully attack Bill because they think he’s supporting them.
But there are also principled Frothers who think Bill is exploiting them.
User avatar
Winnie the OFM V3
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby kyotebue2 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:18 am

Bill is exploiting them. I talked with some of the ex-editors who said he was.
kyotebue2
 
Posts: 6763
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:31 pm
Location: The Oklahoma Dust Bowl.

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 35 guests