The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Sigh » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:48 pm

...singling people out like that is DIVISIVE...

Fucking autocorrect
Sigh

Postby Guesticles » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:53 pm

Can we give Winnit his own thread here (like Mac's Brazil thread) that he can fuck off to, or is the likely result going to be the same as with mac, and the cunt will still bore us to tears with his stories of being an old twat listening to shit old boomer music / visiting prostitutes for "research" (delete as relevant to Winnit / Mac)?
Guesticles

Postby Macunaima nlo » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:46 pm

Y’know, Winsome and I come here to bitch about Bill and TNP. That makes us sad cunts.

You come here to bitch about us. That makes you...?

Bill, I reckon. Or someone willing to punt for Bill.
Macunaima nlo

Postby Khusrau » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:55 pm

Guest wrote:
Khusrau wrote:
Guest wrote:MiniPigs and Brechtel are in high dudgeon over links to the Russian Napoleon Impersonator/murderer and ... Napoleon himself.
It occurs in one of Tango01’s trolling threads, the jocular Napoleon as Psychopath thread.
http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg ... 630&page=7

And I see that according to Wymers the most important feature of the French revolutionaries was that they were godless... 'secularist reign of terror'. I wonder if he ever refers to the Third Reich as a christian reign of terror?

Hitler despised Christians.
Himmler invented a pagan link.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religio ... _of_Nazism
Interestingly, von Stauffenberg, who tried to assassinate Hitler, was a devout Catholic.

Really? Go fuck yourself. Plenty good Christian Nazis murdering their way across Europe. Not that they were the only murderous bastards.
Khusrau

Postby Winnie » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:50 pm

Guesticles wrote:Can we give Winnit his own thread here (like Mac's Brazil thread) that he can fuck off to, or is the likely result going to be the same as with mac, and the cunt will still bore us to tears with his stories of being an old twat listening to shit old boomer music / visiting prostitutes for "research" (delete as relevant to Winnit / Mac)?

When I visit prostitutes, “research” is the furthest thing from my mind. I really want them to paint the white straps on my Hessians. In the nude.
Winnie

Postby Thad Anonymous » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:54 pm

Macunaima nlo wrote:Y’know, Winsome and I come here to bitch about Bill and TNP. That makes us sad cunts.

You come here to bitch about us. That makes you...?

Bill, I reckon. Or someone willing to punt for Bill.

I always thought that when the title of this thread was changed from its original “What the fuck is going on at TMP?” to “Sad Cunts with no Life” that it referred to the posters here. Not TMP.
I’m glad someone agrees with me. :D
Thad Anonymous

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:08 pm

Guest wrote:
General Paranoia wrote:
Picador wrote:The Tango fan club is stirring. Again.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=518920

If Tango moved to another site Bill would lose his last dozen members.
Just goes to show, Tango is more popular than Bill... then again so is ringworm.

Way back in the mists of time, Bill considered giving the OFM his/my own board. Or maybe it was just a suggestion by someone annoyed.
I shot it down. I considered it an insult; that whatever I posted was useless drivel and should be in its own ghetto. Perhaps they were right. :D But it’s still an insult. You don’t have to open the thread, after all. The “OFM Problem” was easily solved with Stifle and Ignore. I can almost sympathize with Bill when a few said “That’s not enough! I can feel his presence!”
Tango01 would probably think the same way. Or not.
What it’s saying is that his contributions to Napoleonic Discussion are not as valued as someone else’s. Debatable , but still an insult.
I felt back then, and still feel now, that singling out people like that is decisive. “They” also tried to single out Connard Sage. In fact Bill even ran a Poll about limiting him to one thread per day.
The “Tango01 Problem” would go away if Bill limited ALL members, including himself, to starting 5 threads per day.

I have no solution to the “Brechtel198 Problem”. There’s always the Stifle. His bibliography on the Gribeauval System is breathtaking. Since none are links, I suspect that half are really cookbooks. But he must have them stored somewhere for easy copy and paste. That in itself shows that he is more than ready to participate in the same stupid argument ad infinitum.

Random musings. Killing time.

And, here is the poll suggestion to ghettoize Tango01!
http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=518940

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:13 pm

Once again, Uschie dons his Martyr loincloth.
http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=518938

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:24 pm

A classic fantastic in your face movie review that shoots down Rivet Counting Wrong Tank Syndrome ass hats. Such as found on TMP.
https://autoweek.com/article/car-life/n ... -gonna-get

Postby Macunaima nl » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:32 pm

Winnie wrote:
Guesticles wrote:Can we give Winnit his own thread here (like Mac's Brazil thread) that he can fuck off to, or is the likely result going to be the same as with mac, and the cunt will still bore us to tears with his stories of being an old twat listening to shit old boomer music / visiting prostitutes for "research" (delete as relevant to Winnit / Mac)?

When I visit prostitutes, “research” is the furthest thing from my mind. I really want them to paint the white straps on my Hessians. In the nude.

Why do you need white straps on nude Hessians?
Macunaima nl

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot