The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Voice From Limbo » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:20 am

Sick of the unending river of shit from wmyers.

https://youtu.be/svPDzNO6GQk
Voice From Limbo

Postby Khusrau » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:04 am

Voice From Limbo wrote:Ahem. Meaning no insult, but -- fuck off to here, you cunts! :D

http://www.frothersunite.com/phpBB3/vie ... tart=10700

err.. that appears to be a thread related to round balls, not the oddly shaped balls important to playing.

Slightly interesting but if Japan had done the Bokke, they could have had a go at another 6 Nations side in Wales. Giving them the chance of wins against Ireland, Scotland and Wales. Not bad for a tier 2 side.

Oh, and Bill's a cunt, but it's a secret, pass it on.
Khusrau

Postby JJCH nli » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:34 am

Bronshtein wrote:Part of me thinks Wales must be brilliant to play that badly and still win - but...

I think they are probably on that same downward curve Ireland just fell off - peaked too soon, key players too old, coaching staff no new ideas and other teams have worked them out - no new tricks.

Of course the All Blacks don't have many new tricks - but their old ones are good enough and they probably start 7+ points up because of the aura they have in refs minds. I'm not saying anyone is deliberately biased but marginal decisions get the 'it's the Blacks, they were probably too fast, not offside' factor.

I hate to say it but your numbering is probably right.
But let me dream for a week please. :|

Actually I think it’s a WHO, IMF and UNHCR thing not a WR ref issue. The kiwis go into a deep national funk every time they lose. It’s quite a sight, national mourning, mass cases of clinical depression and their stock market and currency tanks.* Understandable really, they have fuck all else to live for save for reruns of Shortland Street and Highway Patrol. If they could get the seismic shifting thing under control, the place might be useful as a naval gunnery target. Until then there’s always Perth.

* It’s a good time to buy cowrie shells and glass beads when it does.
JJCH nli

Postby gustav » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:41 am

Always makes me laugh when Kiwis, Poms and Japies think that Aussies give a rats arse about the Wobblies.
Like any of us really care about the results (unless we win of course) apart from a few rah rahs here and there in the posh parts of town.

RU is what the 6 or 7th sport - after AFL, RL, Soccer, Cricket. Netball, Swimming , anything else ....
gustav

Postby heaps of bodies » Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:57 pm

gustav wrote:Always makes me laugh when Kiwis, Poms and Japies think that Aussies give a rats arse about the Wobblies.
Like any of us really care about the results (unless we win of course) apart from a few rah rahs here and there in the posh parts of town.

RU is what the 6 or 7th sport - after AFL, RL, Soccer, Cricket. Netball, Swimming , anything else ....

you think it's huge over here? Football. Cricket. Cycling for god sake.. the mistake you have made is assuming that because two people on this aging thread on a dying website are discussing it, it's somehow a significant thing.

What always DOES make me laugh in when Australians are so quick to post 'We don't care about that sport' just after they lose at it. It's like the look on a face of a man who was running for a bus as it speeds off into the distance. With all the people on the bus laughing at him.

( I saw a well-built lass in a Boohoo type going-out for the night top running for a train and both her jubblies popped out. Made my night I can tell you.)
heaps of bodies

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:56 pm

heaps of bodies wrote:
gustav wrote:Always makes me laugh when Kiwis, Poms and Japies think that Aussies give a rats arse about the Wobblies.

you think it's huge over here? Football. Cricket. Cycling for god sake.. the mistake you have made is assuming that because two people on this aging thread on a dying website are discussing it, it's somehow a significant thing.

What always DOES make me laugh in when Australians are so quick to post 'We don't care about that sport' just after they lose at it. It's like the look on a face of a man who was running for a bus as it speeds off into the distance. With all the people on the bus laughing at him.

( I saw a well-built lass in a Boohoo type going-out for the night top running for a train and both her jubblies popped out. Made my night I can tell you.)

Don’t talk about such things on a page frequented by the elderly. I got so excited thinking about it I nearly wet myself.

Postby gustav » Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:15 pm

for sure - the bandwagon is strong amongst Aussies and the wheels fall off very quickly too .... I did hint at that btw....
saying that I did play union back in my youth and have a fond affection for it - just not so much for the overly referred penalty driven game it has become though.
gustav

Postby Bronshtein » Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:23 pm

heaps of bodies wrote:you think it's huge over here? Football. Cricket. Cycling for god sake.. the mistake you have made is assuming that because two people on this aging thread on a dying website are discussing it, it's somehow a significant thing.

Cricket!? Really?

Nobody watches cricket since it went pay per view only with Murdoch.

Rugby is about to go the same way with CVC buying up the marketing rights and interests in all of northern hemisphere rugby including the Six Nations.

(and it was three of us - so there.)
Bronshtein

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:40 pm

So now the Sad Cunts are rugby fans?

Postby Bronshtein » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:01 pm

Wotcha mean 'now'? :evil:
Bronshtein

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot