The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby General Paranoia » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:35 am

Bill's site, Bill's Bedlam.
We don't even need to pay a penny to poke them with a stick!
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
General Paranoia

Postby guest » Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:07 am

Bill/Tango are just taking the piss now.

This was supposedly written by Tango (no, it's not one of his cut/paste quotes. This is his actual contribution)

IMHO this is a mistake. It is bad enough that the U.S. has shut-out the Afghan government in these talks, but they are now positioning the Taliban to say that they are the "legitimate" government of Afghanistan. It is clear that the U.S. wants to leave Afghanistan, and the sooner the better…but this is not going to end well.

Amicalement
Armand

Yeah right. There's this, then barely literate responses elsewhere. FFS.

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:37 am

guest wrote:Bill/Tango are just taking the piss now.

This was supposedly written by Tango (no, it's not one of his cut/paste quotes. This is his actual contribution)

IMHO this is a mistake. It is bad enough that the U.S. has shut-out the Afghan government in these talks, but they are now positioning the Taliban to say that they are the "legitimate" government of Afghanistan. It is clear that the U.S. wants to leave Afghanistan, and the sooner the better…but this is not going to end well.

Amicalement
Armand

If I were still on TMP, this is what I would have said:
Oh,Hell.
We’ve been there 18 years. That’s longer than Vietnam and the AWI combined.
That’s longer than either the Brits or the Russians stayed.
That great and good statesman Otto von Bismarck once said “The next Great War will be fought over some damn fool thing in the Balkans, not worth the life of one Pomeranian Grenadier.”
I feel exactly the same about sand shitholes. Does that make me a bad person? :D
Some on TMP want to nuke those shitholes. Me, I don’t give a flying fuck what they do to each other. If they fly airplanes into our buildings, kill those who did it and then leave.
When did we kill Osama? How many years ago?
And as soon as we leave, in 15 or 20 years, all those woke schools for girls will be shut down.

Postby kyotebue2 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:59 am

Tell them we are just going out for a pack of smokes and then never return.
kyotebue2

Postby Voice From Limbo » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:07 am

It won't be 15 or 20 years -- more like 6 months. I'd encourage all those educated girls to come to America, to make something of themselves -- and us -- but of course, Trump. Shithole.

Edit: Well, whaddya know -- I'm back in, after being unaccountably locked out all day. Belated post follows.
Voice From Limbo

Postby Voice From Limbo » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:17 am

JJCH nli wrote:
It’s a tragedy :D that Bill is such a cunt and moron in charge if TMP.
Maybe “tragedy” is over blowing the case, but it is what it is.

Not if sung in a quavering falsetto, with a disco beat. Then it is perfect.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WJcozEOWgxI

Funnily enough I always imagine Bill speaking with the voice of Peewee Herman. They share similar hobbies anyway.

In that case, I guess trying to remain on TMP, despite Bill's shenanigans, is an exercise in "Stayin' Alive in the Wall".

https://youtu.be/U13xOvDa19U
Voice From Limbo

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:47 am

Oh, and the Pathans are selling all their opium to the Taliban? We should offer them twice as much.
Hell, “everyone” thinks the CIA is behind the drug traffic. Let’s make it real and undercut the Bad Guys.

Postby Bill is Tango is Bill » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:34 am

Amicalement
Armand

And this one:

"There will be a European backlash against China if they should decide to use force to crush the protest movement in Hong Kong. And this backlash would be both political and economic. It is also probably one of the reasons why Chinese President Xi has not ordered the military to move into Hong Kong to put an end to these protests. The cost (right now) would be too high."

Bill must have been on the amyl nitrite again.
Bill is Tango is Bill

Postby guest » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:29 pm

Bill is Tango is Bill wrote:

Amicalement
Armand

And this one:

"There will be a European backlash against China if they should decide to use force to crush the protest movement in Hong Kong. And this backlash would be both political and economic. It is also probably one of the reasons why Chinese President Xi has not ordered the military to move into Hong Kong to put an end to these protests. The cost (right now) would be too high."

If I was still on TMP I would write some sort of self-promoting reply to bring me to the center of the conversation. I would say something critical of China, to keep the Rednecks happy, but add a little snifter of something to suggest that I was a Liberal at Heart, just a crusty old curmudgeonly one - sort of like the lovable yet hip professors in 70's American Movies, usually played by Donald Sutherland.

Yes, that's what I would do if I were still on TMP. But instead I will do it here. Maybe I can restore my self-respect by building a reputation as a 'personality' here instead? Then I might stop weeping when I look in the Mirror.

John

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:39 pm

guest wrote:
Bill is Tango is Bill wrote:

Amicalement
Armand

And this one:

If I was still on TMP I would write some sort of self-promoting reply to bring me to the center of the conversation. I would say something critical of China, to keep the Rednecks happy, but add a little snifter of something to suggest that I was a Liberal at Heart, just a crusty old curmudgeonly one - sort of like the lovable yet hip professors in 70's American Movies, usually played by Donald Sutherland.

Yes, that's what I would do if I were still on TMP. But instead I will do it here. Maybe I can restore my self-respect by building a reputation as a 'personality' here instead? Then I might stop weeping when I look in the Mirror.

John

“Kiss my ass”, he explained.

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot