The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Macunaima nli » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:09 am

JJCH nli wrote:Isn’t TNP hosted by 8chan?

On the whole that’s a good thing. Imagine what would greet the eye if Bill had an Instagram account.

Hagwa je killya, dolpa kikyuna!

(Phrase translation here, for those who need it: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Huttese)

Macunaima nli

Postby Better Version » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:10 am

Better Version

Postby Macunaima nli » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:11 am

It’s a beautiful day in Jabba’s neighborhood. Would you like to be his neighbor?
Macunaima nli

Postby Macunaima nli » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:56 am

Burning wrote:Hey Mac, why don’t you grab a fucking bucket and put out some of those fires before the whole Amazon turns to ash?

By the way, President Bozo thinks he’ll be supported in his bit of arson by Donald Trump and, so far, the biggest threat to him has been the call for a G7 boycott of Brazil. So as things stand, you can probably do more good than me. We have a self-professed fascist in power. It’s not like he is going to listen to any arguments other than those that attack his power.
Macunaima nli

Postby Macunaima nli » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:00 pm

Check out this definition from the Urban Dictionary for “Billy Bullshit”:

An individual who finds it impossible not to lie or fabricate a false story or experience at almost every opportunity they have to open their mouth. A person lacking something so substantial in their lives that they feel the compulsion to invent excitement and enrichment to fill their days in the form of total and utter bullshit.
Macunaima nli

Postby Jakar Nilson » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:39 pm

That's ridiculous. If it was, he'd have a free-to-use, highly advanced messaging board software at his fingertips, that's been around since the start of this thread.
"There are those that claim that war is all glory, but I can tell you it is all hell." -William Tecumseh Sherman

http://dp9forum.com/aurora/ Read Alfie's Tenners, every second month in Aurora magazine!
Jakar Nilson
Associate Member

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:20 pm

Jakar Nilson wrote:

That's ridiculous. If it was, he'd have a free-to-use, highly advanced messaging board software at his fingertips, that's been around since the start of this thread.

They wouldn’t tolerate the inconsistency of TMP.
Not to mention the professional coding.
Every time I see today’s flabby tattooed neo-“Nazis”, I think just how much people like Heydrich would have been appalled. Nazis are impeccably dressed and groomed; or should be.

Postby Khusrau » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Jakar Nilson wrote:

They wouldn’t tolerate the inconsistency of TMP.
Not to mention the professional coding.
Every time I see today’s flabby tattooed neo-“Nazis”, I think just how much people like Heydrich would have been appalled. Nazis are impeccably dressed and groomed; or should be.

That Hugo Boss.. they may have been genocidal maniacs, but they sure were snappy dressers. Incidentally, I see in the US the Neo-Nazis are all getting into Fred Perry..
Khusrau

Postby guest » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:53 pm

"I've still got my TwoFatLardies T-shirt." says Bill.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg ... 843&page=2

No. That s just The 2XL label in the collar.

Postby Khusrau » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:12 pm

guest wrote:"I've still got my TwoFatLardies T-shirt." says Bill.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg ... 843&page=2

No. That s just The 2XL label in the collar.

2XL? That's the slimfit range...
Khusrau

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot