The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby General Paranoia » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:57 pm

Guest wrote:
Derek H wrote:
Aethelflaeda was framed wrote:Not sure I want to continue beating my head against the brick walls there. Even if it does increase my opportunity to inseminate a fan here!

I'm amazed you lasted as long as you did. Change your IP address and you'll at least be able to see what's going on. TMP's always good for shits and giggles.

Don’t even bother with that. Just log out.

yep log out and its fixed.
or just take 5 min to make a new sock. It take less time than it takes for Bill to track you down and ban you :wink:
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
General Paranoia

Postby Arnald » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:12 pm

Aethelflaeda was framed wrote:Just discovered Frothers (only because it was spoken badly of at TNP) and found this. Just to let you know that I got banned from there today. Glad to know that my efforts to promote a rational, tolerant gaming site weren’t completely lost on the world as a whole. Good gaming to you all!

Well, when you get fed up of banging your head against the brick wall of stupidity that is Bill, you end up here.

Arnald.

Oh, and if Steders invites you to a personal party, just don't.
Last edited by Arnald on Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arnald

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:14 pm

On Frothers, you expect to be insulted.
On TMP, leftists and centrists can expect to be insulted with impunity by right wingers. Now, I’m a certified card carrying right wing nutjob, and that offends me. The crazies know they can get away with it.
On the rational sites I frequent, insults are neither expected nor tolerated.
I find Frothers more honest than TMP in that regard.

Funny thing happened to me on my way to the Opry.
I went to Frothers. I never log in because I have two accounts that never got far enough to send me The Email. So I’m never logged in.
I got to Froth Pot and the screen said that I was permanently banned and so was my ISP address.
How low do you have to stoop to get kicked off Frothers??? So, a dude with whom I’m in secret communication (I have his email address) found out for me that I was swept up in the Spam Clearance. They thought I was the lovely Zlata, I suppose. Or boner pills.
But I’m back.
Do I now have to patiently explain from now on how I “crawled back to Frothers?”

Just think of this. It’s almost a badge of honor to get kicked off TMP. But to get kicked off Frothers? The indignity!

Postby Arnald » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:34 pm

Guest wrote:On Frothers, you expect to be insulted.
On TMP, leftists and centrists can expect to be insulted with impunity by right wingers. Now, I’m a certified card carrying right wing nutjob, and that offends me. The crazies know they can get away with it.

I went to Frothers. I never log in because I have two accounts that never got far enough to send me The Email. So I’m never logged in.
I got to Froth Pot and the screen said that I was permanently banned and so was my ISP address.
How low do you have to stoop to get kicked off Frothers??? So, a dude with whom I’m in secret communication (I have his email address) found out for me that I was swept up in the Spam Clearance. They thought I was the lovely Zlata, I suppose. Or boner pills.
But I’m back.
Do I now have to patiently explain from now on how I “crawled back to Frothers?”

Just think of this. It’s almost a badge of honor to get kicked off TMP. But to get kicked off Frothers? The indignity!

Your post would make more sense if you posted it in Mandarin. Or maybe Tagalog. I will bite, how come Aethraldra managed to log in when you cannot?

There are enough clues fuckwit.

Arnald.
Arnald

Postby Aethelflaeda was framed » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:36 pm

I don’t mind trading barbs with the alt-right and its sympathizers. I just hate when the hypocrisy of the application of the rules ties my hand but leaves the dog whistlers free rein.

I’ll see y’all on the barricades which ever side your on. The culture wars will rage on.
Aethelflaeda was framed

Postby Arnald » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:41 pm

Aethelflaeda was framed, you do realise you are now officially A Sad Cunts with No Life Thread Member?

Arnald.
Arnald

Postby Arnald » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:46 pm

Oh, so you know I was in the army, in South Korea, in the DMZ, I was also in charge of the motor pool and set up several machine gun posts there. I am a veteran,

Arnald.
Arnald

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:47 pm

Arnald wrote:
Guest wrote:On Frothers, you expect to be insulted.

But I’m back.

Your post would make more sense if you posted it in Mandarin. Or maybe Tagalog. I will bite, how come Aethraldra managed to log in when you cannot?

There are enough clues fuckwit.

Arnald.

Because the two times I tried (I have two sock puppet accounts on Frothers), I NEVER got the confirming emails.
Now, here is where the whippersnappers chime in to roll their eyes and go “Tut tut, old man!”
But. Here’s the thing. I don’t care if I’m logged in or not. I just laugh at LIOFO or whatever it’s called. If I’m somehow offending someone by not logging in, so much the better. One does not go to Frothers to be loved.

Postby Arnald » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:56 pm

And you got what you wished.

Arnald. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Arnald

Postby kyotebue2 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:19 pm

I had to try signing up 10 to 12 times till it worked.
kyotebue2

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot