The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:49 am

Bill thinks that sucking the dick of a fake scholar gives him street cred. Now he’ll get invited to all the faculty parties!

Postby kyotebue2 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:32 am

We now have Chinese spam.
kyotebue2

Postby Voice From Limbo » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:36 am

Ah, they see we are men of culture as well.
Voice From Limbo

Postby General Paranoia » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:14 am

I think we've got TNP to the state we want it now. A containment center for all the worst wargaming has to offer with barely enough income to keep Bill going.
No one takes it seriously, but we don't want it to fail entirely as it provides huge entertainment value.
Bill has created something unique in wargaming.
No other wargames forum gets picked on so consistently or is the subject of so much drama. No other forum owner is so universally despised and treated with such contempt on EVERY OTHER site! He's put so much effort into creating bad press on Google that it's become a thing of wonder!

https://www.google.com/search?client=fi ... Armintrout

Long may Bill keep wargamers laughing at him.
When it's finally his time to slump face down on his eternally sticky keyboard, his obit is going to be the best read ever.
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
General Paranoia

Postby Death » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:06 am

General Paranoia wrote:When it's finally his time to slump face down on his eternally sticky keyboard, his obit is going to be the best read ever.

If we go by my Grannie's dictum of , "If you can't say anything good about a'body, don't say nothing." then Bilge's passing will be met by a profound silence.
Death

Postby Macunaima nli » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:59 am

Oh, I’ll be saying something. As I am sure one of his socks will say something about me if I catch a bullet before he passes from a myocardial infarction after a particularly busy vigorous skype session involving a hamster.
Macunaima nli

Postby General Paranoia » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:22 pm

Macunaima nli wrote:Oh, I’ll be saying something. As I am sure one of his socks will say something about me if I catch a bullet before he passes from a myocardial infarction after a particularly busy vigorous skype session involving a hamster.

He's a bit younger than his core demographic so I think the funding for TNP will dry up before he snuffs it. I doubt we'll ever know what happens to him as without his site he has no presence in the wargames world outside of TNP
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
General Paranoia

Postby Macunaima nli » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:26 pm

General Paranoia wrote:
Macunaima nli wrote:Oh, I’ll be saying something. As I am sure one of his socks will say something about me if I catch a bullet before he passes from a myocardial infarction after a particularly busy vigorous skype session involving a hamster.

He's a bit younger than his core demographic so I think the funding for TNP will dry up before he snuffs it. I doubt we'll ever know what happens to him as without his site he has no presence in the wargames world outside of TNP

Yeah, but Sweet William doesn’t exactly look like the healthiest person in the world.

When he kicks his boots, he and Editor Gwen will just drop off of TMP. Then, one day, with no warning at all, the site will be closed down for lack of bill payment. On that day, wargaming will need to build a containment structure.
Macunaima nli

Postby General Paranoia » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:10 pm

Macunaima nli wrote:Yeah, but Sweet William doesn’t exactly look like the healthiest person in the world.

When he kicks his boots, he and Editor Gwen will just drop off of TMP. Then, one day, with no warning at all, the site will be closed down for lack of bill payment. On that day, wargaming will need to build a containment structure.

His stormtroops are none too fit either, lots of diabetes and heart-disease going on there. Take Ralph as a typical example of a member that supports Bill through thick and thin, who's weight problems and poor circulation thanks to diabetes have crippled his knees and probable early onset dementia causing his posts to be pretty meaningless. There was a time when Otto would have been there goose-stepping along waving his jingling Johnny at all and sundry.
Ignoring the random bannings that have lost him loyal supporters, there are plenty falling victim to old age, infirmity and ennui.
Without Tango and Bill's drama drives, the site is barely ticking over.
Most of the traffic is people looking up old threads
General Paranoia

Postby Voice From Limbo » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:53 pm

Hey look, everyone -- Zlata's back!
Voice From Limbo

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot