The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby LimeyCunt » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:06 pm

Is it a joke? Not really. They call it one, but they only pick heavily Democratic cities with large ethnic minority populations.

Lion is the exception in that he’s plainly talking about the political class, plus I figure he gets to make those jokes, given his service record.

The rest of them are transparently obvious in their willingness to ‘joke’ about the eradication of people they disagree with.

We haven’t come that far from the cave, but then this is Frothers and you all know that.
LimeyCunt

Postby Jakar Nilson » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:48 pm

Hoser wrote:The RWNJs at TNP have actually surpassed their cuntiness. They are now advocating the nuking of various American cities:
http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=513491

Bill, several bannings are surely in order here!

They're still a few years behind the curve there, as the younger generation has constantly been making such threads on sites that are far more alive.
"There are those that claim that war is all glory, but I can tell you it is all hell." -William Tecumseh Sherman

http://dp9forum.com/aurora/ Read Alfie's Tenners, every second month in Aurora magazine!
Jakar Nilson
Associate Member

Postby Voice From Limbo » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:57 pm

On such troubled times, remember the wise words posted here:

Attacks arrive insufflator, get suspiciousness.
Voice From Limbo

Postby General Paranoia » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:30 pm

Voice From Limbo wrote:On such troubled times, remember the wise words posted here:

Attacks arrive insufflator, get suspiciousness.

Bill should listen to that, it makes more sense than the voices in his head! Hi Gwen! 0;)
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
General Paranoia

Postby Macunaima nli » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Macunaima nli wrote:
Guest wrote:
Hoser wrote:The RWNJs at TNP have actually surpassed their cuntiness. They are now advocating the nuking of various American cities:
http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=513491

Bill, several bannings are surely in order here!

Are you so rigid and blind in ideological purity that you can’t see it’s a joke?
Me? I would nuke Washington, but make sure that Congress was in session.

Is it a joke? Let’s just change the context a tiny bit. Let’s say it was an Islamic person making the same comment. Would it be a joke then?

Because for many of those guys, those cities are as much a “cultural enemy” as they are to any member of Al Quaeda.

I was particularly taken with the “kill the people, save the museums” comment re: Washington D.C. Is he talking about Congress? Maybe. But most of those people don’t live in D.C., which is notoriously one of the blackest cities in the U.S.

John, you say this is a joke. For you, it probably is. The condoned mass murder of black people isn’t a joke for me: I see it happening right before my eyes and that isn’t rhetoric I am spouting. So when some redneck piece of shit starts yapping about how the most ethnically diverse cities in America need to be nuked, I don’t take it as innocently as you do.

Then God bless you for being holier and more virtuous than I. I still have a Nuclear War bumper sticker in my basement gaming room. (Between the washer and the furnace.)
“Do you have change for 50,000,000 people?”
Ah, what a fun game that was.

You actually figured out my anonymous Guest post correctly. Usually you think I’m Bill or JJ.

I don’t think I’m more holier or righteous than you, John: I have just seen many more black boys killed by cops with my own eyes than you have. This “black lives matter” and “is it racism?” stuff is all academic and theoretical to you. It doesn’t touch your life so you don’t see it as really real: not as real, at any rate, than the “thugs” you need guns to protect yourself from.

To me it’s real as fuck. Real as the blood I had to wash off my shoes a few weeks ago after a miliciano gunned down two boys in front of our school with no repercussions at all.

I don’t think you’re a bad guy. I just think you’re caught up in the banality of evil. You don’t think it’s “as bad as all that”: from where I am standing, I can assure you it is.

And yes, I played and play nuclear war. But I wouldn’t feel comfortable playing it with people who’d crack about the “right” sort of cities being eliminated.
Macunaima nli

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:30 pm

Oh, Mac.
You really are a colossal bell-end.

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:01 pm

Guest wrote:Oh, Mac.
You really are a colossal bell-end.

No. He’s just St Thaddeus the Martyr.

Postby kyotebue2 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:12 pm

What if we nuked Red States ???
kyotebue2

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:42 pm

kyotebue2 wrote:What if we nuked Red States ???

It depends on where in the red state you nuke.
Nuke Austin or El Paso, you keep Texas Texas. Nuke Pittsburgh or Philadelphia, then Pennsylvania’ inner Alabama shines through.

Postby kyotebue2 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:46 pm

Tango01's Civil War 2 thread is not going the way he wants it. Hi Bill!!!
kyotebue2

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot