The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Voice From Limbo » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:11 pm

Guest wrote:
kyotebue2 wrote:TNP is finally starting to be just what William Armintrout wanted.

Are you just too fucking lazy to provide a link, or do you simply not know how?
Oh, right. Fuck Trump, fuck the GOP and so on blah blah blah.


I'd post the link again, but since you're being a fucking cunt about it, find it yourself.

Oh, I won't do that to you. Tell you what -- I'll compromise, and give you the location: page 6391.

But you're still a cunt. :evil:
Voice From Limbo
 
Posts: 2020
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:04 pm

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Voice From Limbo » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:26 pm

Guest wrote:
Voice From Limbo wrote:The question is, why hasn't SBminis been DH'd for "politics"? Someone will eventually bring this up; Bill will give his usual "Nobody complained" response. And why did nobody complain?

Oh,right -- TNP.


And usual knuckle draggers (Stony, Thresher, etc) chime in. And nobody complains 'cuz nobody with a functional frontal lobe is left... All banned, left in disgust, etc. And anyone left to complain will get slapped down by the fat cunt himself...

TNP... Bastion of the hard-core alt-right, failed, fat, old white farts....


Oh crap -- why did I have to go look again? :(

SBminis:
Never underestimate the stupidity of dictators.


You including wannabes in that, SB?
Image

Stony:
The Iranians had a taste of freedom under the Shah


Image
Voice From Limbo
 
Posts: 2020
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:04 pm

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Think very hard » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:42 pm

I like this one from DBminisguy:

"And what's the end game of a false flag? I don't see how the US, Trump personally or US allies the region profit from such a thing."

Ooh, let me think; hmm, maybe getting rid of a threat to Israel, or removing a threat to the Saudis, or removing a regime that the US does not like (but the US never does that, does it?), or removing an alleged threat to oil supplies, or getting control of all that lovely oil that is under Iran, or getting their own back for their defeat in Syria, or removing Iranian influence from Iraq.

I am sure the good folk of TNP can think of other reasons how the US, Trump personally or US allies in the region profit from such a thing; oh sorry, all the good folk on TNP are no longer on TNP. Damn!
User avatar
Think very hard
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Voice From Limbo » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:51 pm

Don't worry -- cooler heads will prevail. After all, we've got people like John Bolton on the job!
Image
Voice From Limbo
 
Posts: 2020
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:04 pm

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Regime Changes R US » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:23 pm

Voice From Limbo wrote:Don't worry -- cooler heads will prevail. After all, we've got people like John Bolton on the job!
Image


That makes me feel so much better.
User avatar
Regime Changes R US
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:45 pm

It’s too bad he wasn’t just put in charge of denying UNESCO funding.
Giving people like him power is frightening.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby A bullet in John Bolton's head » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:39 pm

Guest wrote:It’s too bad he wasn’t just put in charge of denying UNESCO funding.
Giving people like him power is frightening.


John Bolton is probably even more dangerous than his boss. The world would be a far safer place if a 7.62 round was to enter his cranium at high velocity.
User avatar
A bullet in John Bolton's head
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:47 pm

A bullet in John Bolton's head wrote:
Guest wrote:It’s too bad he wasn’t just put in charge of denying UNESCO funding.
Giving people like him power is frightening.


John Bolton is probably even more dangerous than his boss. The world would be a far safer place if a 7.62 round was to enter his cranium at high velocity.


Very much so. Bolton actually knows how to convert his lunatic ideas into action (very scary idea, that). Thankfully his pumpkin headed boss lacks the brain power to do anything other than throw temper tantrums like a 5 year old. But he does know how to tweet very well....
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:08 pm

General Paranoia wrote:
The USA is a shit hole wrote:An elite crime fighting force, armed to the false teeth, patrolling the mean streets of downtown USA in their mobility scooters.

Bill should gather his hand-picked force together as "The Militia Patrol" making full use of the militia reference in the second amendment.
They should be allowed to keep their assumed TMP rank on transfer to the new force. Some of the chicken fund could be diverted to arms and ammunition.
Ralph could take over the motorpool (charging of mobility scooters and fitting blades to zimmerframes).
I'd like to see them heavily armed and stationed at every wargames convention, preferably with a nice black uniform emblazoned with the TMP runes and sporting the classic 1980's mullet sported by the Fuhrer of TMP back in the glory years.
Time to make TMP great again!


And their fearless/fearful leader (der Furher, il Duce, Dear Leader, whatever...), Billo himself at the head of vast cohort. What a visual THAT makes....
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby The geriatric army » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:40 pm

Guest wrote:
General Paranoia wrote:
The USA is a shit hole wrote:An elite crime fighting force, armed to the false teeth, patrolling the mean streets of downtown USA in their mobility scooters.

Bill should gather his hand-picked force together as "The Militia Patrol" making full use of the militia reference in the second amendment.
They should be allowed to keep their assumed TMP rank on transfer to the new force. Some of the chicken fund could be diverted to arms and ammunition.
Ralph could take over the motorpool (charging of mobility scooters and fitting blades to zimmerframes).
I'd like to see them heavily armed and stationed at every wargames convention, preferably with a nice black uniform emblazoned with the TMP runes and sporting the classic 1980's mullet sported by the Fuhrer of TMP back in the glory years.
Time to make TMP great again!


And their fearless/fearful leader (der Furher, il Duce, Dear Leader, whatever...), Billo himself at the head of vast cohort. What a visual THAT makes....


A vast cohort of mobility scooters, each equipped with an oxygen tank and a nasal cannula. Perched atop, a vastly obese RWNJ wearing incontinence pants and a colostomy bag.
User avatar
The geriatric army
 

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests