Page 5739 of 7588

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:37 am
by Macunaima
I'm JJ, Bill, whatever wrote:
Macunaima wrote:Why he bothers is my question. This thread is to gripe about TMP and he seems to think he’s making big political points, somehow, by spewing altright bullshit here. As if the half dozen or so people who occasionally pop in to point and laugh at Bill care.


Fuck me. Irony much.

Those death squads kicking your door down yet, you fucking fantasist?


They did for my friend Marielle Franco. Personally, I’m more worried about a kid with a knife.

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:25 am
by Watch for that Signal!
Macunaima wrote:
I'm JJ, Bill, whatever wrote:
Macunaima wrote:Why he bothers is my question. This thread is to gripe about TMP and he seems to think he’s making big political points, somehow, by spewing altright bullshit here. As if the half dozen or so people who occasionally pop in to point and laugh at Bill care.


Fuck me. Irony much.

Those death squads kicking your door down yet, you fucking fantasist?


They did for my friend Marielle Franco. Personally, I’m more worried about a kid with a knife.


Oops. Name drop signalling. That means he's legit!

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:26 am
by Shooting from the Hip
General Paranoia wrote:
Private Paranoia wrote:
General Paranoia wrote:Oh look it's the anonyguest that failed to grasp the nesting quotes again!
It's become your trademark, hasn't it? :lol:
Do you honestly think anyone is going to take you seriously if you don't even have the intelligence get your head around that simple task?
Still, thanks for giving me a laugh :beer:


You really need to get out of the house more, if a simple error like that makes you laugh. Or get nursie to up your dosage. :lol:


Triggered :lol:



LOL. You could trigger if you were equipped with your own pistol grip and had instructions! :P

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:10 am
by Guest
Stormy Daniels’ lawyer is running for President.
No link. It’s out there.

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:29 am
by Macunaima
Watch for that Signal! wrote:Oops. Name drop signalling. That means he's legit!


I am proud to have pushed you to google her, Bill.

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:26 am
by Caw Caw
General Paranoia wrote:Oh look it's the anonyguest that failed to grasp the nesting quotes again!
It's become your trademark, hasn't it? :lol:
Do you honestly think anyone is going to take you seriously if you don't even have the intelligence get your head around that simple task?
Still, thanks for giving me a laugh :beer:



Please show some sympathy, the poor cunt is about to lose his job to a bird.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... -up-litter

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:16 am
by General Paranoia
Shooting from the Hip wrote:
General Paranoia wrote:
Private Paranoia wrote:
General Paranoia wrote:Oh look it's the anonyguest that failed to grasp the nesting quotes again!
It's become your trademark, hasn't it? :lol:
Do you honestly think anyone is going to take you seriously if you don't even have the intelligence get your head around that simple task?
Still, thanks for giving me a laugh :beer:


You really need to get out of the house more, if a simple error like that makes you laugh. Or get nursie to up your dosage. :lol:


Triggered :lol:



LOL. You could trigger if you were equipped with your own pistol grip and had instructions! :P


I think you meant to type "couldn't"
Good God Bill's sending over his remedial class now :roll:

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:33 pm
by smnli
A Limerick wrote:There is a dim racist cunt they call General Apathy.
He tries to win arguments with lies and tenacity.
He posts walls of text.
He uses canines for sex.
Now his name is a synonym for Bestiality.

Now watch the brave original thinkers at work...


few things on here cause me actual pain, but that comes close. What are you gonna post next? a 5-line Haiku? A 12 beats to the line Sonnet? Structure aside, it neither scans or rhymes, in the slightest. I wouldn't mind, but it's obvious you spent AGES on it.

Talentless Poet
demonstrates ineptitude
dogfucker escapes.

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:36 pm
by ... - - - ...
I think you meant to type "couldn't"
Good God Bill's sending over his remedial class now :roll


Let's face it, GP; if you are the opposition, it is all that he needs to send.

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:29 pm
by OH NOES!!!
Actual Paranoia wrote:



LOL. You could trigger if you were equipped with your own pistol grip and had instructions! :P[/quote]

I think you meant to type "couldn't"
Good God Bill's sending over his remedial class now :roll:[/quote]

Oh no! A bit of a misspell. That completely invalidates the rejoinder!

Of course, since you just had to respond, with a correction, it is demonstrated that it was understood. LOL :mrgreen: