The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:40 am

Macunaima wrote:
Guest wrote:
When I have trolled Frothers?

When you troll members, you troll Frothers. So, that would be “daily” and “every time you post”

So when do I troll members?

Your very existence trolls.

Postby kyotebue2 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:44 am

As a guest, you are not a member of Frothers.
kyotebue2

Postby guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:08 am

He asks, so innocently, right above his signature line.
How often have you posted shit just to troll JJ? Claims about things he's never said, done, posted.

Guest and other NLIs may not be members but JJ certainly is. You and Cunts are both fixated and obsessed on the matter.

Postby kyotebue2 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:36 am

Shrug.
kyotebue2

Postby rebelyell2006 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:42 am

kyotebue2 wrote:As a guest, you are not a member of Frothers.

Technically correct is the best kind of correct.
rebelyell2006

Postby Macunaima » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:21 am

Bill wrote:Your very existence trolls.

Wow. Sniff. That is seriously one of the nicest compliments anyone has ever paid me on Frothers. I... I think I’m going to have to have a wee sit down. Something in my eye.
Macunaima

Postby Macunaima » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:24 am

guest wrote:

He asks, so innocently, right above his signature line.
How often have you posted shit just to troll JJ? Claims about things he's never said, done, posted.

Guest and other NLIs may not be members but JJ certainly is. You and Cunts are both fixated and obsessed on the matter.

Like I said, when JJ is good and gone, I might think about changing that sig. However, if you think that’s trolling... Calling someone a dogfucker, straight up to their virtual face, is not trolling. It’s simply a sign of contempt. Posting JJ’s address and the phone number of the nearest Dominoes, as someone did here thenother day? That’s trolling. Presuming, of course, that JJ didn’t do it himself.
Macunaima

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:37 am

Your claiming that the whole dog thing, and the lies where you claim thing totally unsupported by anything he posted and sometimes completely opposite to what he has posted is indeed trolling regardless of any other label you put on it.

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:46 am

For example, suggesting JJ posted the personal information is trolling. It is designed to bait him into a heated response and it paints him in a bad light hiding behind your painting it as a suggestion rather than an outright claim.

So is pretending every poster NLI is JJ just so you can use that as a basis for attacks.

A review of your posts over the past few days provides a great example of numerous baseless claims and accusations similarly designed to paint him in a bad light as well as prompt a response.

Given that you can depend on a number of both usual suspects as well as NLI cowards who will pile on if he does reply, your claim you aren’t trolling him is nonsense.

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:33 am

Guest wrote:Your claiming that the whole dog thing, and the lies where you claim thing totally unsupported by anything he posted and sometimes completely opposite to what he has posted is indeed trolling regardless of any other label you put on it.

“The whole dog thing...”
Right.
Mac laughs and says it’s all bullshit. But he keeps it up. He knows it’s false. And he keeps it up.
He’s a cunt.
Know something? It gives me the creeps to use “cunt” as a pejorative. But THIS IS FROTHERS!!!

Bottom line is that Mac is beyond reproach. He is God on Frothers. And that says all that needs to be said about Frothers. That you would embrace such a person.

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot