The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: Weird vibe on new assistant editor on TMP

Postby General Paranoia » Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:11 am

Big River wrote: but it seems wrong to me to question someone's original sex.

Frothers used to be a Center of Excellence for original sex... then someone pissed the Rev off
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
General Paranoia

Postby Clayface » Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:27 am

Doremi Fasol Latido wrote:When Tommy Boyd (get down to seventythreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...) was on Talk Radio years ago he said that he liked to invite the Jehovah's Witnesses in, get them all settled in the living room and then he'd just go upstairs and see how long it was before he heard the frontdoor shut as they left. I think he also said he once left the room, stripped naked and walked back in as if nothing was amiss. They left quickly.

My brother's mate loved to invite them in, sit them down, and become increasingly keen and interested - after an hour or more he would go 'yes. I have decided. I have seen the light. Your church is the one for me and for my boyfriend.

Exit two broken-hearted JW's.
Clayface

Postby anevilgiraffe » Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:34 am

but why hire people that have no interest in the subject?

Gailbraithe wrote:I actually do know better than the dictionary.
anevilgiraffe
Associate Member

Postby Clayface » Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:39 am

anevilgiraffe wrote:but why hire people that have no interest in the subject?

because they will wank you onto their tits for a dollar?

(I don't see a problem with this, y'unnerstan. And I agree with the general trends of the thread - gratuitous and prurient interest in an aquaintance's former gender is creepy; and gratuitous interest in TMP is sad :D )

Pat
Clayface

Postby aliensurfer » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:04 pm

Sane Max wrote:
Doremi Fasol Latido wrote:When Tommy Boyd (get down to seventythreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...) was on Talk Radio years ago he said that he liked to invite the Jehovah's Witnesses in, get them all settled in the living room and then he'd just go upstairs and see how long it was before he heard the frontdoor shut as they left. I think he also said he once left the room, stripped naked and walked back in as if nothing was amiss. They left quickly.

My brother's mate loved to invite them in, sit them down, and become increasingly keen and interested - after an hour or more he would go 'yes. I have decided. I have seen the light. Your church is the one for me and for my boyfriend.

Exit two broken-hearted JW's.

I like it when someone comes up to me (or knocks at the door) and says 'Can we talk to you about Jesus?' - I reply with 'sure, what do you want to know about him?' or 'Why, what has he done now? He's not in trouble again is he? I despair with that boy'
aliensurfer

Postby mcfonz » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:42 pm

I should imagine there has been an increase of people in Manchester talking about Jesus these days. Did you know he now plays right wing for them? Jesus of Navras.

Anyway, I didn't think people were questioning the sexuality of the nice Philippine people, just querying why it is Bill has suddenly got an interest in hiring them? Especially when they appear to be young. What relation does he have to them or is this some sort of 'I want to help the world' sort of peace cadet thing?
My building and painting Blog: http://mcfonz.blogspot.co.uk/
My review blog (miniatures, terrain etc): http://miniaturesofakind.blogspot.co.uk/
mcfonz

Postby General Paranoia » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:57 pm

mcfonz wrote:Anyway, I didn't think people were questioning the sexuality of the nice Philippine people, just querying why it is Bill has suddenly got an interest in hiring them? Especially when they appear to be young. What relation does he have to them or is this some sort of 'I want to help the world' sort of peace cadet thing?

Although on the surface it might seem odd to hire people that have had no experience of wargaming to moderate a wargaming forum, perhaps having a thorough grounding in tactfully managing the excesses of sad old men might be considered to be of more use?
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
General Paranoia

Postby Skipp » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:07 pm

Woodwose wrote: perhaps having a thorough grounding in tactfully managing the excesses of sad old men might be considered to be of more use?

You could be onto something there... Perhaps we should have the committee replaced by ladyboys?

What are you doing Dave?
Skipp

Postby mcfonz » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:11 pm

Would that get RedZed back?
My building and painting Blog: http://mcfonz.blogspot.co.uk/
My review blog (miniatures, terrain etc): http://miniaturesofakind.blogspot.co.uk/
mcfonz

Postby Skipp » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:30 pm

Who knows?

What are you doing Dave?
Skipp

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot