The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: Weird vibe on new assistant editor on TMP

Postby whiskey priest » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:38 pm

How much crap gets posted on those mentalist pages to require a daily shut down and a team of philipino he/she's to edit it? Fucking septics!
whiskey priest

Postby kawasaki » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:52 pm

Oh dear, oh dear, oh fucking dear. He's got another ladyboy

http://theminiaturespage.com/member/pro ... r%20claire

Is he starting a bloody harem?
The Cardinal of Cunt

I have never heard of Frothers Unite- UK!

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=201399
kawasaki

Postby Doremi Fasol Latido » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:04 pm

A bit more like it.
Doremi Fasol Latido

Postby Bing Bong » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:36 am

A bit more like what? A bloke?
Bing Bong

Postby mcfonz » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:59 am

Perhaps we should send in Saigon Saddler as our private investigator?
My building and painting Blog: http://mcfonz.blogspot.co.uk/
My review blog (miniatures, terrain etc): http://miniaturesofakind.blogspot.co.uk/
mcfonz

Postby Skipp » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:34 am

I'm more of the opinion that the interest being shown here is on its way to being weird in its own way...

I mean, it's TMP.... Who gives a fuck?

When the Mormons try to stop you in the street do you pay em any attention? (Or the witnesses, or the random loon pulling a cross...)

What are you doing Dave?
Skipp

Postby mcfonz » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:50 am

Well erm, I guess. We had some born again's do some rather random street performance thing. It was outside a shop which the misses had gone in and I was waiting for her outside.

One of their crowd 'minglers' came up to me and told me how she had lost Jesus and then one day found him again and taken him into her heart - was I ready to do the same. I stared her straight in the eye and told her that I had never lost Jesus, that I had always known Jesus. She was stunned, she didn't know what to say, looked rather stumped and dejected. Then my wife rescued me.

I speak to the Witnesses occasionally when they come round too. But I guess it is sort of strange to push these peoples minds in a slightly different direction. The last time they came round they asked if I thought money was the source of all evil. I said that logically it was but at the same time it was the source of pretty much everything good and bad. You have the organised crime on one hand and then you have charities on the other. I pointed out that without money there was bugger all I could do for the people dying in famines and other crisis around the world, which is why I give money to the red cross (albeit a very little sum). They didn't really have an answer to that either.

Oh well.
My building and painting Blog: http://mcfonz.blogspot.co.uk/
My review blog (miniatures, terrain etc): http://miniaturesofakind.blogspot.co.uk/
mcfonz

Postby Doremi Fasol Latido » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:06 am

Skipp wrote:I'm more of the opinion that the interest being shown here is on its way to being weird in its own way...

We are TMP!!!

Doremi Fasol Latido

Postby Doremi Fasol Latido » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:11 am

mcfonz wrote:I speak to the Witnesses occasionally when they come round too. But I guess it is sort of strange to push these peoples minds in a slightly different direction. The last time they came round they asked if I thought money was the source of all evil. I said that logically it was but at the same time it was the source of pretty much everything good and bad. You have the organised crime on one hand and then you have charities on the other. I pointed out that without money there was bugger all I could do for the people dying in famines and other crisis around the world, which is why I give money to the red cross (albeit a very little sum). They didn't really have an answer to that either.

Oh well.

When Tommy Boyd (get down to seventythreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...) was on Talk Radio years ago he said that he liked to invite the Jehovah's Witnesses in, get them all settled in the living room and then he'd just go upstairs and see how long it was before he heard the frontdoor shut as they left. I think he also said he once left the room, stripped naked and walked back in as if nothing was amiss. They left quickly.
Doremi Fasol Latido

Postby Big River » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:33 am

Skipp wrote:I'm more of the opinion that the interest being shown here is on its way to being weird in its own way...

I mean, it's TMP.... Who gives a fuck?

When the Mormons try to stop you in the street do you pay em any attention? (Or the witnesses, or the random loon pulling a cross...)

Well said. Some Frothers are definitely being a bit creepy themselves. Why TMP has any members is a mystery to me, but it seems wrong to me to question someone's original sex. Live & let live.
Big River

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot