The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Macunaima ah » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:43 am

Il Segaiolo Pedantesco wrote:Based on the below post, who could he be now? :|

Tango01 wrote:
Yes I do… I wargame once a year a BIG battle involving thousands of 1/72 Napoleonic miniatures… I also wrote a "book" about them with pictures… it's a fantasy history in 1818 were Napoleon still remain in power and most of the European Powers come to Africa to fight for their resources…it's involved two large Armies (large for Africa … not for Europe) … led in one hand under the name of "Associates" by France, Italy, Belgium, Spain, Poland, Switzerland and some small German states such as Bavaria or Hesse and by the other hand the "Allies" led by England, Austria, Prussia the Ottomans, Portugal, Sweden and also some small German states like Brunswick, Hannover etc.

Currently, each Army has about 35,000 men (not all of them are present in each battle), I made an imaginary map devised by myself …. each battle lasts a whole month in a room (my study) with several tables with a total amount of about 6m x4mts …

The rest of the year I buy, paint and build units.

My units are made up of Infantry: Companies (about 200 men) Battalions (4 or 5 companies) Regiments: (3 to 5 Battalions) and Divisions (4 to 6 Regiments) Cavalry: Squadrons (about 80 to 150 horsemen – it depends a lot on the national origin of each one of them) Companies ( 4 to 6 Squads). There are no Cavalry Divisions, they are integrated into a Division that has Infantry + Cavalry + Artillery. Regarding the Artillery: Batteries: 4 to 6 guns (depending on their caliber) Companies: 4 to 6 batteries. There are no Artillery Battalions, they are incorporated into each Division…

I also like to play with characters (to illustrate a bit the story I write)For example, The Allied Commander-in-Chief is Ltn General Albert Lucius Powell (a Scotsman with certain characteristics of Wellington in his strategy), the Associate Commander-in-Chief is Ltn General Andrée Anton Duval (a Gascon with Ney manners, but more smart). In each unit there is a name for the Chief and the 2nd chief … from the smallest to the largest. It is fun to search for names for so many nationalities …

Oops! … too much information about something silly that only interests me … but you have made me excited …

The photos of my battles and units were published for years by my good friend Rafa and several came to TMP by the hand of our fellow member Arteis … but that was a long time ago …

Amicalement
Armand

I have to say, I DID see those pictures.
Macunaima ah

Postby The Jim Jones Cocktail Hour » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:07 am

It’s always a treat when chronic bullshitters lose track of their own lies. The most amusing takeaway from Tango’s swan song is the big reveal of his age.

At 71 … I hope one day to return part of such great kindness (smile)

Now I may not be the most gifted mathematician but that would make him 32 in 1982. Do we all remember that he claims to have been junior officer in the Malvinas? Law student, police marksman, one man Exocet etc, etc? Not many 32 year old lieutenants in the Argentine or any other army.

It really gives me a good fucking laugh that all those chuckleheads on TNP are fawning over the walty cunt. Actually his list id worth preserving, it’s a virtual roll call of the most moronic denizens of TNP, aside from Bill naturally.
The Jim Jones Cocktail Hour

Postby Bronshtein » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:31 pm

35,000 men in each army and 'no Cavalry Divisions'? What the fuck is the matter with him?
I'm not sure I believe him.
Mac - you saw the photos - but do you know whose armies they were?
Bronshtein

Postby frotherPest » Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:11 pm

I recall some years ago that someone - who wasn’t Tango - posted links on TMP to pictures of Tango’s collection and games. It was an enormous amount of 1/72 plastic Napoleonics.
Nobody ever reads the fine print.
frotherPest

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:27 pm

The Jim Jones Cocktail Hour wrote:It’s always a treat when chronic bullshitters lose track of their own lies. The most amusing takeaway from Tango’s swan song is the big reveal of his age.

At 71 … I hope one day to return part of such great kindness (smile)

Now I may not be the most gifted mathematician but that would make him 32 in 1982. Do we all remember that he claims to have been junior officer in the Malvinas? Law student, police marksman, one man Exocet etc, etc? Not many 32 year old lieutenants in the Argentine or any other army.

It really gives me a good fucking laugh that all those chuckleheads on TNP are fawning over the walty cunt. Actually his list id worth preserving, it’s a virtual roll call of the most moronic denizens of TNP, aside from Bill naturally.

There are still a few left who aren’t all that impressed with him.
I think Bill got into trouble from Tango01’s shenanigans. I also think he tried to control him. Bill tried to set up something, and did it incompetently. As expected.
So Tango01 is miffed. He’s announcing that he is blocked out, and yet there he is! His cult is mourning his passing. But he hasn’t passed.
Real life Bizarro World.
But TMP will survive this entertaining cockup as usual. Nothing can kill it off.

Postby Picador » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:33 pm

Guest wrote:But TMP will survive this entertaining cockup as usual. Nothing can kill it off.

Oh come on, give Bill credit. He's trying his best to kill it.
Carry on Tango, you're doing a fine job of fucking up TNP. Bravo!
Picador

Postby frotherPest » Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:03 am

Picador wrote:
Guest wrote:But TMP will survive this entertaining cockup as usual. Nothing can kill it off.

Oh come on, give Bill credit. He's trying his best to kill it.

Yes, and he can’t even do that right!
Nobody ever reads the fine print.
frotherPest

Postby Voice From Limbo » Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:22 am

Anyone looked at TWW in the last little while?

And we think we've got a spam problem! :D
Voice From Limbo

Postby Macunaima ah » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:03 am

frotherPest wrote:I recall some years ago that someone - who wasn’t Tango - posted links on TMP to pictures of Tango’s collection and games. It was an enormous amount of 1/72 plastic Napoleonics.

Yeah, that’s what I remember, too. And a guy writing in impeccable English about his pal Dr. Raul.

About the same time I was at the San Telmo fair in Buenos Aires and ran across a store that was chock-a-block full of 1/72nd scale painted Napoleonics. So someone in BA is indeed painting 1/72nd scale Napoleonics. I highly doubt his real name is Raul Whatever and I also doubt that Tango is Argentinean by birth.

An expat friend of Bill’s? Someone he convinced to start doing work for him on TNP but whose persona Bill occasionally takes over?

Could Tango be a trans-Argentinean?
Macunaima ah

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:38 am

He's probably that Brit expat going on about his cousin... :|

Maybe Arteis knows and someone should grill him with a baguette!
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot