The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Macunaima » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:09 pm

Y’know, my reading of ACW history leads me to believe that, during campaign at least, soldiers would very often “have random pieces of equipment, often on the wrong part of the body”. Given that he’s such a stickler for detail, you’d think he’d at least mention that.
Macunaima

Postby Ssanemax » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:56 pm

Macunaima wrote:Y’know, my reading of ACW history leads me to believe that, during campaign at least, soldiers would very often “have random pieces of equipment, often on the wrong part of the body”. Given that he’s such a stickler for detail, you’d think he’d at least mention that.

we can go into a detailed analysis of his points if we feel that way inclined, but it's much easier to just accept he is an idiot. He is also entitled "These toys are too expensive, but I WANT them. Waaaaah why are they not cheaper?" was my first experience of one of his posts.
Ssanemax

Postby Arnald » Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:39 pm

Sadly Guest it was JR doing play by play commentary.
Arnald

Postby Il Bastardo Pedantesco » Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:42 pm

Macunaima wrote:Y’know, my reading of ACW history leads me to believe that, during campaign at least, soldiers would very often “have random pieces of equipment, often on the wrong part of the body”. Given that he’s such a stickler for detail, you’d think he’d at least mention that.

Let's assume he prefers the parade ground look...
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
Il Bastardo Pedantesco

Postby Il Bastardo Pedantesco » Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:44 pm

Ssanemax wrote:

we can go into a detailed analysis of his points if we feel that way inclined, but it's much easier to just accept he is an idiot. He is also entitled "These toys are too expensive, but I WANT them. Waaaaah why are they not cheaper?" was my first experience of one of his posts.

He wasn't so parsimonious about Age of $igmar years ago...
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

- Alphonse Karr
Il Bastardo Pedantesco

Postby Lassiter » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:03 pm

Ssanemax wrote:we can go into a detailed analysis of his points if we feel that way inclined, but it's much easier to just accept he is an idiot. He is also entitled "These toys are too expensive, but I WANT them. Waaaaah why are they not cheaper?" was my first experience of one of his posts.

Baranobitch just wants them for Free. Like when the McKenzie brothers thought if they claimed they found a mouse in their beer they'd get freebies from the brewery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC6dBsNz0oc

Meanwhile H Man proves that stupid and crazy go together like peaches 'n cream:

Ok, I'll say it…

…maybe they only put it up after reading about the issue here…

It may also seem they were waiting for the better (in their possible opinion) review to put up above it, as has happened. The better review my have been sourced or manufactured by them to balance things in their favour??

Umm, ja, if Warlord doesn't give us everything we want, we can always post dishonestly cast reviews on TMP to MAKE them.

The real question is how have Warlord not pulled the plug on advertising on that virtual trailer park?
Lassiter

Postby Bollocks to Brexit » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:36 pm

Bill is really taking the piss out of his members now:

"There's also been flooding again, and some of the family chickens washed away (1 hen, 3 chicks)."

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=552106
Bollocks to Brexit

Postby frotherPest » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:06 pm

Not only does he want you to pay for a gold necklace, but now missing chickens.

Imagine if he’d only paid his staff a living wage, they wouldn’t need him to beg on their behalf.
Nobody ever reads the fine print.
frotherPest

Postby Il Bastardo Pedantesco » Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:44 am

Bollocks to Brexit wrote:Bill is really taking the piss out of his members now:

"There's also been flooding again, and some of the family chickens washed away (1 hen, 3 chicks)."

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=552106

Key West is overrun with feral chickens...
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

- Alphonse Karr
Il Bastardo Pedantesco

Postby CheepCheap! » Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:04 am

frotherPest wrote:Not only does he want you to pay for a gold necklace, but now missing chickens.

Don't forget subsidizing the inflated cost of travel.
That post has fewer than 400 hits in three days on a website that, allegedly, garners over 200,000 hits per day?
:loopy:
CheepCheap!

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot