You've heard of www.thaibride

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: You've heard of www.thaibride

Postby General Paranoia » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:01 am

Elwood wrote:Already she has a stifle . Make of that what you will .

She knocked over someone's figures with a stray ping pong ball?
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
General Paranoia

Postby 6milPhil » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:05 pm

Dags wrote:Tempting though it might be, just remember peeps that Baghdad Bill has history for banning people from PMT for what they say here :|

I'm happy to say I've evolved beyond caring, thanks to fellow frothers.
6milPhil

Postby SaigonSaddler » Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:48 pm

Gashtastic!
Walsall FC - Pride of the Midlands!
SaigonSaddler

Postby Wg Cdr Luddite » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:06 am

a) I'm not on TMP so have no fear of reprisals
b) Why doesn't Bill just come out and accept his sexuality? (Oh yes; his cult won't let him)
c) Julia got the job because she's cheaper than anyone else
d) If she actually turns out to be any good I think a UK company should hire her (for a decent wage).
e) Oh wait- this is just the "cultists employing other cultists thing" isn't it ?
Wg Cdr Luddite

Postby area23 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:49 am

I'm just fucking amazed TMP still exists. I had completely forgotten about it. Still got the same lay out design as in 1999. Haha!
If you don't believe in lead, you're already dead.
area23
Associate Member

Postby Bronshtein » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:56 am

area23 wrote:I'm just fucking amazed TMP still exists. I had completely forgotten about it. Still got the same lay out design as in 1999. Haha!

I think that's what a lot of people like - look at all the... er... unpleasantness over the change here.
Bronshtein

Postby mcfonz » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:05 am

Bronshtein wrote:
area23 wrote:I'm just fucking amazed TMP still exists. I had completely forgotten about it. Still got the same lay out design as in 1999. Haha!

I think that's what a lot of people like - look at all the... er... unpleasantness over the change here.

Actually, it wasn't the change that was the issue. I think if you look at it, it was the rate in which it changed, or lack of.

I think for the most part people have liked it since the colour schemes were sorted out so that your eyes didn't start to peel themselves whilst looking at the screen.

Just another quick question Bronstain - are you actually a wargamer or do you simply come to the frothpot for debate? I only ask as I can't recall you posting anywhere but in here. This is not a slight by the way.
My building and painting Blog: http://mcfonz.blogspot.co.uk/
My review blog (miniatures, terrain etc): http://miniaturesofakind.blogspot.co.uk/
mcfonz

Postby Doremi Fasol Latido » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:25 am

mcfonz wrote:
Bronshtein wrote:

Actually, it wasn't the change that was the issue. I think if you look at it, it was the rate in which it changed, or lack of.

I think for the most part people have liked it since the colour schemes were sorted out so that your eyes didn't start to peel themselves whilst looking at the screen.

Just another quick question Bronstain - are you actually a wargamer or do you simply come to the frothpot for debate? I only ask as I can't recall you posting anywhere but in here. This is not a slight by the way.

So people weren't all pissy about the forum suddenly looking totally different and losing all of it's old 'charm'? Or was it more to do with the lack of consultation beyond the unwieldy old boys club committee?

People have liked the change... after they fucked about themselves with changing the colour scheme back to the old black and red.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand... plenty of people seem to only come here for the Frothpot. Rev used to pretty much only post his nonsense here before the last shit storm saw him retire again to his own little forum under the stairs.

And now for some tits

Doremi Fasol Latido

Postby anevilgiraffe » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:55 am

mcfonz wrote:Just another quick question Bronstain - are you actually a wargamer or do you simply come to the frothpot for debate? I only ask as I can't recall you posting anywhere but in here. This is not a slight by the way.

Bronstein is his wind up name - he posts under another name for the rest of the stuff... well apart from that time he forgot to log out and change is username... :roll:

so in other words, not willing to stand by his statements.

Gailbraithe wrote:I actually do know better than the dictionary.
anevilgiraffe
Associate Member

Postby An Absent Humphrey » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:42 pm

mcfonz wrote:are you actually a wargamer or do you simply come to the frothpot for debate? I only ask as I can't recall you posting anywhere but in here. This is not a slight by the way.

Interesting point.
I wonder that of myself, to be honest.
Wargaming is just one amongst a few pasttimes I have. I am often aware that I post very little wargame related stuff, beyond saying 'like it/it's shit' to miniature previews. I add very little to this forum when it comes to wargaming. Mainly because I have nothing to add - there are more knowledgeable, more talented people than I.
But I notice that about a great deal of forum users here, especially amongst some of the more long-term members. I assume that they have just run out of things to say and coming here is not just about looking at miniatures but also about the banter.
An Absent Humphrey

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot