READ THIS FIRST!

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Postby Hasslefriesian » Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:15 am

Indeed :D

And it wasn't the management who got him to leave*, it was the Frothers who come here.

* although maybe the Ignore Buttom might have helped a bit
"Give me a cigar, suit me up and kiss me goodbye...." - Lieutenant Lu. 69th Venusian Clunge and Crevice Space Marine brigade
Hasslefriesian
Associate Member

Postby Mongrel » Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:21 pm

It's actually great to have a place where you can let rip and vent your spleen, without having some nazi bastard lock you up in their silly E-Jail for speaking your mind and telling it like it is. :)

I wish I had discovered it a lot earlier.
Mongrel

Postby Duff » Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:46 pm

It will do until Bill offers another amnesty and you go back crawling on yer belly like last time anyway. :wink:

Roy
broney wrote:You weren't there man! How many stiles are there on the Offa's Dyke Walk? You don't know Man!

Duff
Associate Member

Postby General Paranoia » Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:22 pm

Mongrel wrote:It's actually great to have a place where you can let rip and vent your spleen, without having some nazi bastard lock you up in their silly E-Jail for speaking your mind and telling it like it is. :)

I wish I had discovered it a lot earlier.

ooh! ooh! Please Sir! He just broke the Nazi rule...

Oh wrong board :oops:
General Paranoia

Postby Marquis » Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:57 pm

Duff wrote:It will do until Bill offers another amnesty and you go back crawling on yer belly like last time anyway. :wink:

Roy

You have to admire old Bill - he sure does get the last laugh most of the time. :D
خلق الله أراكيس لتدريب المؤمنين
Marquis

Postby General Paranoia » Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:23 pm

TMP is like Torchwood, you know it's mostly dire codswallop but you keep watching in the hope that you might find a spark of an idea hidden amongst the garbage.
General Paranoia

Postby redzed » Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:32 pm

your just envious cos you can't join the "in crowd' in the Lounge. :mrgreen:
redzed

Postby General Paranoia » Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:16 pm

I found the conversation there even less inspired than the rest of the site :|
It's all got very bland over the last year or so. Most of the questions either seem to be of a very low order, mainly asked through laziness from people that can't be bothered to read a book or even Google the net, or are from customers that ordered something mail order and are ranting that it didn't arrive the next day.
All the other posts are incredibly tedious out pourings by John the OFM in a desperate attempt to prove to anyone that will listen that there really is some meaning for his pointless existence.
I prefer the pedant fights myself at least there's a possibility of learning something new :roll:
General Paranoia

Postby Rev Nice » Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:38 pm

For the convenience of various parties, please fill in the following form and submit here every 2 -4 months:

I hate that fucking TMP and fucking cunty Bill because:
a) They raped my gerbil
b) They raped me
c) I was dawghoused again

this was because:
a) I am a dawg
b) I stripped naked, painted myself green, stuck a cabbage in my arsehole and posted the pics to Bill
c) I disagreed with the ususal idiots, just like the last time I got DH'd, yet I still find it surprising.

I have to say I find TMP full of:
a) Penguins
b) Former Archbishops of Canterbury
c) Rednecks, Mad Vets, Bible Pumpers, Pedants and assorted people I don't like. For some reason, I like to spend my time conversing with them online and am constantly surprised that I still don't like them.

I would now like to come here and moan about something happening the same way the last time I came here moaning about something that happened the same way last time and conclude that TMP is full of:
a) Squirrels
b) Cheese Crackers
c) Paedos. Yes really. Full of them. Because they like red headed goth girls. Phone the News of the World.

Declaration: I am so fucked off with those cunts that I will never, ever fucking waste my time with them ever, ever, again.*

*Until the next time, when I shall be saying all this, all over again.
Rev Nice
FU!UK Chair

Postby General Paranoia » Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:54 pm

The legs are too fucking short!
General Paranoia

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot