Meanwhile, in the rest of the world...

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: Meanwhile, in the rest of the world...

Postby Hermit » Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:40 am

Bronshtein wrote:And the Chinese got pissed off and told dePfeffel 'there would be CONSEQUENCES, so he's done something right I suppose, but it would be better if he'd actually prepared the economy for what might happen.

As it is we're about to have a trade war with the EU, London's doddering on a sea of pissed off Oligarchs 'goodwill' (they own the third the Arabs and Grosvenor don't) and Biden's itching to put his Padraig Pearse hat on and punch the Brits out of Ireland by not negotiating a trade deal if we fuck up the GFA. There's a grain shortage on the way, a fuel crisis and more strikes than we've seen since 1979.

Good work dePfffel. :roll:

What annoys me about the oligarchs dirty money is that they allowed it to get laundered in London, and still won't do anything about it, probably because that would make interesting reading as to who dipped their hands into it. MPs (and political parties) do like their "expenses" don't they?
Vladimir Putin: An ageing gangster and dictator. So far rammed in the closet that he has to start wars to prove how "macho" he is, whilst driving his country headlong into a third-world neo-soviet state.
Hermit

Postby Bronshtein » Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:56 pm

I think what pisses me off most about 'oligarchs' is that they are 'Oligarchs!' when Russian and 'Entrepreneurs' when British or American or Arabic or European. They are all crooks moving dodgy money around and while most Entrepreneurs don't kill competitors with guns, knives, explosives or chemicals, they bankrupt and destroy the lives of millions just the same.
Bronshtein

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:07 am

Bronshtein wrote:I think what pisses me off most about 'oligarchs' is that they are 'Oligarchs!' when Russian and 'Entrepreneurs' when British or American or Arabic or European. They are all crooks moving dodgy money around and while most Entrepreneurs don't kill competitors with guns, knives, explosives or chemicals, they bankrupt and destroy the lives of millions just the same.

Because they are all jews.

I wonder how many other Jews are harbouring feelings of embarrassment over the fact that so many Russian oligarchs are Jews.

In a very lengthy piece in Haaretz, written by Shuki Sadeh, one learns a great many details about these Jewish oligarchs: who they are, how they amassed their fortunes, the extent to which they are tied to Putin, and – what might be the most significant point – how many have now fled to Israel.

A few years back I had the opportunity to read a book titled “The Rise of the Oligarchs”. That book focused on two oligarchs in particular: Boris Berezovsky (sometimes spelled Berezhovsky) and Roman Abramovich.
Their stories, as it was with so many of the other oligarchs, were quite remarkable. Berezovsky was a brilliant mathematician who saw the opportunities awaiting him with the collapse of the Soviet Union. In time he befriended Abramovich, who did not have the academic pedigree that Berezovsky had, but who had a clear idea how to seize opportunities and form alliances, including with Vladomir Putin.

Again, the notion that a certain number of Jews were able to take advantage of the collapse of the Soviet Union is one of the great ironies of history, given how much Jews were oppressed within the Soviet Union.

But, as one can learn from reading Shuki Sadeh’s brilliant analysis of the deep ties that many Jewish oligarchs have formed with Israeli businessmen and politicians, the fact that Israel has become a refuge for so many men who are on the top of Western lists of individuals who are now sanctioned should be a source of great embarrassment for many Israelis – and Jews around the world.

The notion that Israel, of all places, is becoming home to many of the same individuals who are accused of being complicit in having enabled Putin to turn into the most ruthless and savage autocrat alive today, is likely to create huge problems for Israel as one Western nation after another seeks to confiscate the wealth amassed by the oligarchs.

When I read that the trustees of Yad Vashem lobbied to have Roman Abramovich removed from the list of sanctioned oligarchs because he has donated so much money to Yad Vashem, I was embarrassed.

The idea that so many Jewish oligarchs have been strong supporters of Jewish charities and institutions is nothing to be proud of. Their wealth was essentially achieved on the backs of the Russian people following the collapse of the Soviet Union when resources were pillaged by vicious individuals who saw the opportunities awaiting them and employed often ruthless methods to hive off the vast resources of the former Soviet Union.

That so many of them have now forged strong ties with Israel – and have used their power and money to solidify themselves within Israel reminds me of nothing less than the late mobster Meyer Lansky’s attempt to find refuge in Israel when he was facing criminal charges in the US for tax evasion. Unluckily for Lansky, he ran up against a principled Israeli Supreme Court Chief Justice in Abraham Burg who, along with the other members of the court, ruled that Lansky could not be approved for Israeli citizenship – though under the Law of Return, any Jew has the right to move to Israel.

Speaking of the Law of Return, Israel also faces a quandary when it comes to approving the entry of what may be as many as 125,000 Ukrainian refugees, of whom perhaps 100,000 might be Jews. (For more on this you can read Myron Love’s analysis of what lies ahead for Israel in welcoming Ukrainian refugees on page 9 of this issue.)

Postby Bronshtein » Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:07 pm

Slightly off topic re why some (ostensibly pro western) tax evading, rule ignoring, money laundering big time crooks are 'entrepreneurs', welcome anywhere, and some (Russian) tax evading, rule ignoring, money laundering big time crooks are 'Oligarchs'and now suddenly 'evil'.

However, a lot of both groups, no doubt are Jews. We're much cleverer than Goyim so its not surprising really that as a percentage of any successful group we will be over represented.

I feel so sorry for you thickos.
Bronshtein

Postby Heil Bronshit » Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:37 pm

Bronshtein wrote:Slightly off topic re why some (ostensibly pro western) tax evading, rule ignoring, money laundering big time crooks are 'entrepreneurs', welcome anywhere, and some (Russian) tax evading, rule ignoring, money laundering big time crooks are 'Oligarchs'and now suddenly 'evil'.

However, a lot of both groups, no doubt are Jews. We're much cleverer than Goyim so its not surprising really that as a percentage of any successful group we will be over represented.

SO GLAD YOU SHOWED UP LITTLE JEW, I WAS STARTING TO WORRY YOU HAD LET GO OF YOUR BUTT HURT AND MOVED ON IN LIFE.
Heil Bronshit

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:27 pm

If you don’t like these links report it to the email below!

Guest wrote:
A TMPer wrote:
Derek H wrote:Who exactly do you think I should report you to?

The Cyber crime police you thick twat.

If you don’t like it call the hostmaster. :mrgreen:

Hostmaster ONEANDONE

Email

hostmaster@oneandone.co.uk

Telephone
+44.3333365691

Organisation
1&1 Internet Ltd.

Ionos Cloud Limited is also part of this.

Address: Discovery House, 154 Southgate Street, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, GL1 2EX
IONOS CLOUD LIMITED

STILL AVAILABLE!!!

EXTRA, EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!

DEREK HODGE POSTS LINKS TO TFL GAMES IN DRUNKEN CELEBRATION AND GETS IN TROUBLE WITH RICHARD CLARKE!

TRIES TO BACKTRACK AND CLAIM IT’S A PROMOTION WHERE YOU TRY AND THEN DONATE!

Guest wrote:
Desmond D wrote:
Guest wrote:Can I get a copy of Bag the Hun?

Since it was such a great day, why not!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/87go4vqxdexpo8s/Bag_The_Hun.pdf/file

Desmond D wrote:Just make sure you 'Ain't been Shot, Mum!"

https://www.mediafire.com/file/l8ojz1ies96r9qh/I_Aint_Been_Shot_Mum.rar/file

Desmond D wrote:Better get in shome Sharpe Practice!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/m716xmexszkxhmy/Sharp_Practice.pdf/file

Desmond D wrote:Just to make sure we get our practice right, let's do it again!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/npfrvm247xcehk5/Sharp_Practice_v2_%25281%2529.pdf/file

Desmond D wrote:I'm just out having a curry with Richard, himself, so I'll post a LOT MORE later!

Cheers!

What a Wanker, I am! I mean Tanker ...

https://www.mediafire.com/file/os5aixfzcerhj88/What_A_Tanker.pdf/file

I combined them so it should be easier for people to repost (here and other forums/emails to friends - when reposting/emailing it would only be fair to give a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to Derek Hodge for posting these!!!).

When are you releasing wave 2, Derek?[/quote]

I’m Derek Hodgestein and I endorse this request!

Look for lots more coming VERY soon!

Woo Hoo!!!

Thank you Uncle Derek!

Postby Hermit » Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:33 am

Bronshtein wrote:Slightly off topic re why some (ostensibly pro western) tax evading, rule ignoring, money laundering big time crooks are 'entrepreneurs', welcome anywhere, and some (Russian) tax evading, rule ignoring, money laundering big time crooks are 'Oligarchs'and now suddenly 'evil'.

Don't encourage Chow (except on the fan-thread the fat fool was so good to start for me :D )

Thing with the oligarchs is that they robbed the russian people and laundered the money in places like London, with putin overseeing it and taking his own cut from them.
Vladimir Putin: An ageing gangster and dictator. So far rammed in the closet that he has to start wars to prove how "macho" he is, whilst driving his country headlong into a third-world neo-soviet state.
Hermit

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:44 am

Hermit wrote:

Thing with the oligarchs is that they robbed the russian people and laundered the money in places like London, with putin overseeing it and taking his own cut from them.

Because they are all jews.

I wonder how many other Jews are harbouring feelings of embarrassment over the fact that so many Russian oligarchs are Jews.

In a very lengthy piece in Haaretz, written by Shuki Sadeh, one learns a great many details about these Jewish oligarchs: who they are, how they amassed their fortunes, the extent to which they are tied to Putin, and – what might be the most significant point – how many have now fled to Israel.

A few years back I had the opportunity to read a book titled “The Rise of the Oligarchs”. That book focused on two oligarchs in particular: Boris Berezovsky (sometimes spelled Berezhovsky) and Roman Abramovich.
Their stories, as it was with so many of the other oligarchs, were quite remarkable. Berezovsky was a brilliant mathematician who saw the opportunities awaiting him with the collapse of the Soviet Union. In time he befriended Abramovich, who did not have the academic pedigree that Berezovsky had, but who had a clear idea how to seize opportunities and form alliances, including with Vladomir Putin.

Again, the notion that a certain number of Jews were able to take advantage of the collapse of the Soviet Union is one of the great ironies of history, given how much Jews were oppressed within the Soviet Union.

But, as one can learn from reading Shuki Sadeh’s brilliant analysis of the deep ties that many Jewish oligarchs have formed with Israeli businessmen and politicians, the fact that Israel has become a refuge for so many men who are on the top of Western lists of individuals who are now sanctioned should be a source of great embarrassment for many Israelis – and Jews around the world.

The notion that Israel, of all places, is becoming home to many of the same individuals who are accused of being complicit in having enabled Putin to turn into the most ruthless and savage autocrat alive today, is likely to create huge problems for Israel as one Western nation after another seeks to confiscate the wealth amassed by the oligarchs.

When I read that the trustees of Yad Vashem lobbied to have Roman Abramovich removed from the list of sanctioned oligarchs because he has donated so much money to Yad Vashem, I was embarrassed.

The idea that so many Jewish oligarchs have been strong supporters of Jewish charities and institutions is nothing to be proud of. Their wealth was essentially achieved on the backs of the Russian people following the collapse of the Soviet Union when resources were pillaged by vicious individuals who saw the opportunities awaiting them and employed often ruthless methods to hive off the vast resources of the former Soviet Union.

That so many of them have now forged strong ties with Israel – and have used their power and money to solidify themselves within Israel reminds me of nothing less than the late mobster Meyer Lansky’s attempt to find refuge in Israel when he was facing criminal charges in the US for tax evasion. Unluckily for Lansky, he ran up against a principled Israeli Supreme Court Chief Justice in Abraham Burg who, along with the other members of the court, ruled that Lansky could not be approved for Israeli citizenship – though under the Law of Return, any Jew has the right to move to Israel.

Speaking of the Law of Return, Israel also faces a quandary when it comes to approving the entry of what may be as many as 125,000 Ukrainian refugees, of whom perhaps 100,000 might be Jews. (For more on this you can read Myron Love’s analysis of what lies ahead for Israel in welcoming Ukrainian refugees on page 9 of this issue.)

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:58 am

I see Thad has been posting this on other threads on Frothers:

Macunaima wrote:Lolita Girls Fuck Assemblage

loli maiden foto video cp pthc

===>>> https://42url.com/G1UJq8NQ <<<===

===>>> 42url.com/G1UJq8NQ <<<===

Postby Bronshtein » Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:30 pm

I see you're talking bollocks again. :D
Bronshtein

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot