TMP antics summary.

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: TMP antics summary.

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:38 am

Hermit wrote::yawn:

Dave Chow - can only REACT like a Pavlovian dog.

You guys are right!

Here's Davey Chow and how you've got him conditioned:

Image[/quote]

Postby Hermit » Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:40 am

Yes, putin is suppressing his homosexuality by starting illegal wars.
Vladimir Putin: An ageing gangster and dictator. So far rammed in the closet that he has to start wars to prove how "macho" he is, whilst driving his country headlong into a third-world neo-communist state.
Hermit

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:57 am

Hermit wrote:Yes, putin is suppressing his homosexuality by starting illegal wars.

Dave Chow - can only REACT like a Pavlovian dog.

Davebot - REACTIONARY RESPONSE to posts - REPEAT (no rinsing, just repeating; mindlessly)

You guys are right!

Here's Davey Chow and how you've got him conditioned:

Image[/quote]

Postby Agent Orange » Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:40 am

I’m thinking what we should do is make a post that includes all the trolls that still frequent here and their first presence and the reason they came here.

Not ONE of them is an original Frother. They only came here because of being banned from TMP because of their bullying and politics.

That way any visitors can see how pathetic they really are and how hypocritical because they ARE what they accuse the worst of TMPers of being.

Only they were so much worse they had to banned and hold a petty grudge to this day.

Like Bronshtein who is here because he was put in the doghouse at TMP for a day.

Derek banned for cyber bullying of children.

Thaddeus for stalking and harassment.

Jonathan Keepers for ... just being pathetic...

If Mark, Rossco and John A stay away they can be left off.

Dave’s just not even worth mentioning... :D

If they stop coming to Frothers and posting then eventually their names can come off the latest post.

It’s all up to them - grow up and act their respective ages and find life IS worth living without having to resort to online harassment and bullying or continue to get a taste of their own medicine.

It’s like the little kid who gets their mouth washed out with soap. Eventually they learn.

Or as Uncle Tony used to say, “Some people only learn by whacking them in the head with a 2x4...”.

They Sad C’s are a perfect example of Uncle Tony’s warning.
Agent Orange

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:09 pm

Guests continues to deflect from the TMP Antics in the title:

Ensign wrote:
So, in summary

Monty runs the blog - 100%
Monty pays $10 per story- 100%
Monty posts paid stories of underage sex - 100%
Monty posts paid stories of underage rape - 75%
Bill pays towards these stories - 100%
Monty is a made up alias - 100%
Multiple transgender submit stories - 100%
Multiple transgender are hired as TMP editors - 100%
Monty flirts online with these editors - 100%
At least one of the editors advertises sex for sale - 100%
Monty frequents forums to connect with TG - 100%
One of the editors deals with payment issues at the blog - 100%
One of the editors has an IP address that is flagged as a potential source of spamming - 100%
Bill thinks men dressed as women raping 12 and 13 year old is funny - 100%
The actual percentage of people that thinks men dressed as women raping 12 and 13 year old is funny - 0.0001%
Monty is Bill - 99.5%

Summary of the Editor Alexa file:

14th Oct 2013 Editor Alexa joins TMP
15th Oct 2013 Bill (Monty) tells Alexa she has a sweet face on Facebook
16th Oct 2013 Bill (Monty) tells Alexa she is a "Milf" on Facebook
16th Oct 2013 Alexa is made an editor at TMP
19th-20th Oct 2013 Bill has to replace her profile picture 4 times due to complaints about them being too provocative
22nd Oct 2013 Bill starts a new topic on "Sexual Harassment" after dawghousing someone for making a "lewd" comment about Alexa (it was far less lewd than milf!)
29th Oct 2013 Announcement on TMP that Alexa has a new Facebook page. Thread deleted after it gets out of hand.
30th Oct 2013 Bill starts new thread on TMP stating that:-
"I am encouraging all of the editors to have their own Facebook pages, so they can have their personal lives outside TMP, and their work communications here."
14th April 2014 Bill posts that Editor Alexa has been burgled
15th April 2014 Bill posts on Frothers:- "Hiring staff has definitely affected my mental condition. I am much happier now. I am really fortunate to work with Julia, Claire, Alexa and Hebber."
15th April 2014 Membership drive started for Editor Alexa
16th April 2014 Editor Alexa thanks everyone for the money and is never seen again
9th July 2014 Bill confirms on Frothers that Alexa doesn't work for him anymore
15th July 2014 News of "Montygate" breaks on Frothers
20th July 2014 Bill posts for the last time as "The Editor" on Frothers and retires to his bunker.
23rd July 2014 Roger the Lodger discovers the "milf" post in the course of his investigation into the secret Monty accounts and things begin to fall in to place.

from viewtopic.php?f=1&t=49038

and so...

Postby Sad cunts stalker » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:15 pm

Agent Orange wrote:I’m thinking what we should do is make a post that includes all the trolls that still frequent here and their first presence and the reason they came here.

Not ONE of them is an original Frother. They only came here because of being banned from TMP because of their bullying and politics.

That way any visitors can see how pathetic they really are and how hypocritical because they ARE what they accuse the worst of TMPers of being.

Only they were so much worse they had to banned and hold a petty grudge to this day.

Like Bronshtein who is here because he was put in the doghouse at TMP for a day.

If they stop coming to Frothers and posting then eventually their names can come off the latest post.

It’s all up to them - grow up and act their respective ages and find life IS worth living without having to resort to online harassment and bullying or continue to get a taste of their own medicine.

It’s like the little kid who gets their mouth washed out with soap. Eventually they learn.

Or as Uncle Tony used to say, “Some people only learn by whacking them in the head with a 2x4...”.

Funny you should mention a combined thread for the sad cunt/TMP antics trolls. I was thinking the same thing. I will look into it
Sad cunts stalker

Postby Agent Orange » Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:58 pm

Sad cunts stalker wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:I’m thinking what we should do is make a post that includes all the trolls that still frequent here and their first presence and the reason they came here.

Funny you should mention a combined thread for the sad cunt/TMP antics trolls. I was thinking the same thing. I will look into it

We can just add to it and then copy/paste it for a reply to any posts the trolls make.
Agent Orange

Postby Sad cunts stalker » Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:40 pm

Agent Orange wrote:
Sad cunts stalker wrote:

We can just add to it and then copy/paste it for a reply to any posts the trolls make.

So it is written so it shall be done.
Sad cunts stalker

Postby Bronshtein » Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:45 pm

meanwhile the TMP Antics in the title were:

Ensign wrote:
So, in summary

Monty runs the blog - 100%
Monty pays $10 per story- 100%
Monty posts paid stories of underage sex - 100%
Monty posts paid stories of underage rape - 75%
Bill pays towards these stories - 100%
Monty is a made up alias - 100%
Multiple transgender submit stories - 100%
Multiple transgender are hired as TMP editors - 100%
Monty flirts online with these editors - 100%
At least one of the editors advertises sex for sale - 100%
Monty frequents forums to connect with TG - 100%
One of the editors deals with payment issues at the blog - 100%
One of the editors has an IP address that is flagged as a potential source of spamming - 100%
Bill thinks men dressed as women raping 12 and 13 year old is funny - 100%
The actual percentage of people that thinks men dressed as women raping 12 and 13 year old is funny - 0.0001%
Monty is Bill - 99.5%

Summary of the Editor Alexa file:

14th Oct 2013 Editor Alexa joins TMP
15th Oct 2013 Bill (Monty) tells Alexa she has a sweet face on Facebook
16th Oct 2013 Bill (Monty) tells Alexa she is a "Milf" on Facebook
16th Oct 2013 Alexa is made an editor at TMP
19th-20th Oct 2013 Bill has to replace her profile picture 4 times due to complaints about them being too provocative
22nd Oct 2013 Bill starts a new topic on "Sexual Harassment" after dawghousing someone for making a "lewd" comment about Alexa (it was far less lewd than milf!)
29th Oct 2013 Announcement on TMP that Alexa has a new Facebook page. Thread deleted after it gets out of hand.
30th Oct 2013 Bill starts new thread on TMP stating that:-
"I am encouraging all of the editors to have their own Facebook pages, so they can have their personal lives outside TMP, and their work communications here."
14th April 2014 Bill posts that Editor Alexa has been burgled
15th April 2014 Bill posts on Frothers:- "Hiring staff has definitely affected my mental condition. I am much happier now. I am really fortunate to work with Julia, Claire, Alexa and Hebber."
15th April 2014 Membership drive started for Editor Alexa
16th April 2014 Editor Alexa thanks everyone for the money and is never seen again
9th July 2014 Bill confirms on Frothers that Alexa doesn't work for him anymore
15th July 2014 News of "Montygate" breaks on Frothers
20th July 2014 Bill posts for the last time as "The Editor" on Frothers and retires to his bunker.
23rd July 2014 Roger the Lodger discovers the "milf" post in the course of his investigation into the secret Monty accounts and things begin to fall in to place.

from viewtopic.php?f=1&t=49038

and so...
Bronshtein

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:47 pm

Sad cunts stalker wrote:

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot