The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Whack a Mole » Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:40 am

AnotherTMPrefugee wrote:
RichardClarke wrote: I am about to post saying “Hello to the chaps at Frothers”. It’ll be on my TooFatLardies Twitter account.

Richard.

And so it came to pass. He is, indeed, the true messiah.

He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy.
Links or it didn't happen.
Whack a Mole

Postby Hmmm? Indeed » Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:42 pm

Hmm? wrote:
Derek H wrote:
Bump wrote:Contact the sponsors of Musselburgh Rugby Club and send them links to the various threads on here (the more vile, the more an honest picture of what’s been going on here for the last 10 years).

The sponsors can be found below:

https://www.musselburghrfc.com/sponsors

If anyone feels like doing this, please do.

I'd really appreciate it if you would report back on the response you get. As a long time public relations professional I'd be interested in the different ways these companies tell you to fuck right off.

You got caught impersonating Richard Clarke.

Now you’re double posting. Another “person” on here has that happen when they post.

How many “personalities”/sock puppets do you have on here?

Now you’ve been proven wrong you are obviously going to apologise aren’t you?

Unless of course you are as gutless as your calls to get other people to do the dirty work you want them to do, but aren’t man enough to do yourself.
Hmmm? Indeed

Re: PU!UK'rs for hire

Postby Picador » Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:55 pm

OldeFrother wrote:Derek Hodge (Derek H) and his few sycophantic followers on here have driven away all the old members who used to post about the wonderful hobby of table top gaming.

Not all, I'm still here.

The cunts who chose to fuck off and create another moribund forum didn't like not being able to pontificate on what was good and what was shit on here any longer. Their choice, fucking snowflakes weren't as hard as they thought.

So fuck off back to your mates at Rimming Penguin you cunt.
Carry on Tango, you're doing a fine job of fucking up TNP. Bravo!
Picador

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:46 pm

RichardClarke wrote:Really, you should grow up and start focusing on wargames and not your ridiculous feuds.

Who you talking to, Rich?
Nonsuch or Derek et al?
Or both groups? That should be it.
There you go, Derek - even your bromance, Rich, thinks you should grow up and stop being ridiculous. Are you going to tell him to get fucked as well? No, of course not. Like all those TMPers, you're just as gutless.

Postby RichardClarke » Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:34 pm

RichardClarke wrote:I wasn’t intending to say any more here, but this is really a playground farce of denial and bullying. If those of you too obsessed with your own self righteousness and your seeming crusade of trolling would care to look at my Twitter feed, I am about to post saying “Hello to the chaps at Frothers”. It’ll be on my TooFatLardies Twitter account.

Really, you should grow up and start focusing on wargames and not your ridiculous feuds. Trying to stop a wargaming event really sums up the contribution you are making to the hobby.

Richard.

Yeah, Derek. I mean me.
RichardClarke

Postby RichardClarke » Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:55 pm

Guest wrote:
RichardClarke wrote:Really, you should grow up and start focusing on wargames and not your ridiculous feuds.

Nonsuch or Derek et al?
There you go, Derek - even your bromance, Rich, thinks you should grow up and stop being ridiculous. Are you going to tell him to get fucked as well? No, of course not. Like all those TMPers, you're just as gutless.

Thank you for the question. Yes, this probably does need clarification, I’m afraid.

My message is, ultimately, to all.

However, in specific it is to Derek Hodge and those supporting his divisive behaviours and actions on Frothers.

All the belittling of others, trying to blame other forums for his own failings, harassment of fellow gamers for not agreeing to every little detail, calling others horrific terms like a petulant spoiled pre-teen would do to try to make himself look more mature in the eyes peers but in reality it only alienates him more.

The person who runs that other forum from across the ocean tried to get those members to stoop to the level of those on Frothers. They refused.

It’s over.

Regardless of the editorial stance of that other site it ultimately does not matter. They are dying a not-so-slow death. Leave them be to their own devices.

It is time for you to move on.

Depending upon whether or not those on this forum can grow up enough and not fixate on the members of the other site will depend upon whether Deep Fried Lard will go ahead or not.

One last time: to the chaps AT FROTHERS:

this is really a playground farce of denial and bullying. If those of you too obsessed with your own self righteousness and your seeming crusade of trolling would care to look at my Twitter feed, I am about to post saying “Hello to the chaps at Frothers”. It’ll be on my TooFatLardies Twitter account.

Really, you should grow up and start focusing on wargames and not your ridiculous feuds.

Richard.
RichardClarke

Postby Nice try » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:13 pm

RichardClarke wrote:
Guest wrote:

Nonsuch or Derek et al?

Thank you for the question. Yes, this probably does need clarification, I’m afraid.

My message is, ultimately, to all.

However, in specific it is to Derek Hodge and those supporting his divisive behaviours and actions on Frothers.

All the belittling of others, trying to blame other forums for his own failings, harassment of fellow gamers for not agreeing to every little detail, calling others horrific terms like a petulant spoiled pre-teen would do to try to make himself look more mature in the eyes peers but in reality it only alienates him more.

The person who runs that other forum from across the ocean tried to get those members to stoop to the level of those on Frothers. They refused.

It’s over.

Regardless of the editorial stance of that other site it ultimately does not matter. They are dying a not-so-slow death. Leave them be to their own devices.

It is time for you to move on.

Depending upon whether or not those on this forum can grow up enough and not fixate on the members of the other site will depend upon whether Deep Fried Lard will go ahead or not.

One last time: to the chaps AT FROTHERS:

this is really a playground farce of denial and bullying. If those of you too obsessed with your own self righteousness and your seeming crusade of trolling would care to look at my Twitter feed, I am about to post saying “Hello to the chaps at Frothers”. It’ll be on my TooFatLardies Twitter account.

Really, you should grow up and start focusing on wargames and not your ridiculous feuds.

Richard.

If only your attempts were less half assed at impersonating people, someone might fall for it.

1/10 as usual
Nice try

Postby Whack a Mole » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:21 pm

RichardClarke wrote: <snip>
Richard.

Not Richard.

He knows how to get in touch with me and would certainly do so, and discuss things in private, before posting anything like that in public.
Links or it didn't happen.
Whack a Mole

Postby Guess » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:41 pm

Richard posted on Twitter.

It was him.
Guess

Postby frotherPest » Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:27 pm

This is what happens when TMPers and Bill spend a lot of time here: the quality of the posts drops dramatically.
Nobody ever reads the fine print.
frotherPest

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot