The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Guest » Sat May 23, 2020 8:29 pm

kyotebue2 wrote:I bet he loves the Fox News poll that has Trump trailing Biden bt 11 points.

Oh, Stony has probably sworn off Fox (aka Faux) News since they stop fawning 100% over his Godhead (the orange headed dipshit). Probably moved on to Newsmax or One America News (both of whom are even more delusional than Fox under the shit for brains Ailes, if that's possible).

Postby Guest » Sat May 23, 2020 8:33 pm

Khusrau wrote:And apparently a Lancet study is just politics masquerading as science according to Stoney. I guess he doesn't believe anything not on Faux News.

Oh yeah, the Lancet, well known leftist rag.... yeah..... right..... And there's Missy, chiming in (as expected...).

Postby frotherPest » Sat May 23, 2020 11:10 pm

Macunaima wrote:Well, I’m glad SOMEONE has the balls to anonymously stand up for simple human decency on an obscure internet site! And by giving a dangerously radical old hippie terrorist what for, too. Good show, old bean.

I saw that Brazil is digging mass graves.
Are you still trying to pretend to be a radical college prof whose life is constantly just moments away from political assassination?
As the years go by it becomes less believable.
Nobody ever reads the fine print.
frotherPest

Postby Macunaima » Sat May 23, 2020 11:13 pm

frotherPest wrote:
Macunaima wrote:Well, I’m glad SOMEONE has the balls to anonymously stand up for simple human decency on an obscure internet site! And by giving a dangerously radical old hippie terrorist what for, too. Good show, old bean.

Are you still trying to pretend to be a radical college prof whose life is constantly just moments away from political assassination?

Nope. I’m continuing to be what I have always been: a radical college professor whose life is — and whose loved ones’ lives are — seriously threatened by the collateral effects of a wannabe tyrannical regime.

That’s quite enough excitement, thanks.
Macunaima

Postby frotherPest » Sat May 23, 2020 11:18 pm

Macunaima wrote:
frotherPest wrote:

Nope. I’m continuing to be what I have always been: a radical college professor whose life is — and whose loved ones’ lives are — seriously threatened by the collateral effects of a wannabe tyrannical regime.

That’s quite enough excitement, thanks.

Well, at least you can Walt like the best of TMP’s regulars.
frotherPest

Postby Macunaima » Sat May 23, 2020 11:38 pm

frotherPest wrote:Well, at least you can Walt like the best of TMP’s regulars.

Ain’t Walting if it’s real, Squirrel Boy. You can easily check what’s happening in Brazil and my CV’s on-line.
Macunaima

Postby frotherPest » Sun May 24, 2020 2:27 am

Macunaima wrote:

Ain’t Walting if it’s real, Squirrel Boy. You can easily check what’s happening in Brazil and my CV’s on-line.

Yes, the Brazilian Armand. The Brazilian Lesion4.

An unexemplary academic whose made a living teaching bored undergrads and blogs about lives less fortunate than his. Dreams of a more exciting existence as he casually strolls along the beach — a life where he is an enemy of the state, on the edge of being taken out by hit squads or paid street thugs.

As you smile and say hello to the kind old lady serving up your latte, you fantasize that she is slipping poison in your drink; surely, you are so dangerous to the established order that you must be taken out.

Perhaps someone will covertly shiv you as you try on jeans in the mall dressing room, to quell the threat of revolution and social change that you are in the verge of triggering.

Yes, Mac. As you complete another batch of recast miniatures to quietly pass the afternoon, there’s a palpable taste of tension in the air... it’s flavor is a mixture of uprisings, murder and cheap resin.

What a buffoon you are.
frotherPest

Postby Macunaima » Sun May 24, 2020 4:09 am

frotherPest wrote:
Macunaima wrote:

Yes, the Brazilian Armand. The Brazilian Lesion4.

An unexemplary academic whose made a living teaching bored undergrads and blogs about lives less fortunate than his. Dreams of a more exciting existence as he casually strolls along the beach — a life where he is an enemy of the state, on the edge of being taken out by hit squads or paid street thugs.

As you smile and say hello to the kind old lady serving up your latte, you fantasize that she is slipping poison in your drink; surely, you are so dangerous to the established order that you must be taken out.

Perhaps someone will covertly shiv you as you try on jeans in the mall dressing room, to quell the threat of revolution and social change that you are in the verge of triggering.

Yes, Mac. As you complete another batch of recast miniatures to quietly pass the afternoon, there’s a palpable taste of tension in the air... it’s flavor is a mixture of uprisings, murder and cheap resin.

What a buffoon you are.

Everybody has a hobby, Randy Bill. Yours is apparently imagining what my life must be like while huffing stolen knickers and molesting squirrels in abandoned park mens’ rooms.
Last edited by Macunaima on Sun May 24, 2020 4:37 am, edited 4 times in total.
Macunaima

Postby frotherPest » Sun May 24, 2020 4:09 am

It entertains me.
frotherPest

Postby Macunaima » Sun May 24, 2020 4:12 am

frotherPest wrote:It entertains me.

Knock yourself out!
Macunaima

PreviousNext