So this EU thing

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: So this EU thing

Postby Voice From Limbo » Fri May 24, 2019 2:35 pm

Welcome to Clown Land, motherfuckers!

Now you're gonna find out how we Seppos feel every day!

Have fuu-unnn! :D
Voice From Limbo

Postby Bronshtein » Fri May 24, 2019 3:29 pm

If it were down to the 120K mutant shire people we would most definitely be fucked.

The PCP may have other ideas:

I didn't say they were better ideas
Bronshtein

Postby LimeyCunt » Fri May 24, 2019 4:45 pm

The problem is this WILL be down to the mutants in the shire - the ones who claim that the cities are completely out of touch with the people, but have no understanding of child poverty and the gig economy.

I can’t conceive of Boris not being on the final ticket, and those hairy-toed fuckwits out in the Cotswolds etc will vote for him in droves.

It’s going to be Boris, and that’s horrendous.
LimeyCunt

Postby Bronshtein » Fri May 24, 2019 5:44 pm

I for one welcome our new Prime Minister

Bronshtein

Postby FFS » Fri May 24, 2019 7:57 pm

We're so fucked!
FFS

Postby Bronshtein » Fri May 24, 2019 11:50 pm

Never Fear!
Hooray!
Here come the Cavalry!

Yep, we're fucked. :cry:
Bronshtein

Postby Bronshtein » Mon May 27, 2019 1:17 am

UKIP voters transferred to Brexit Party - no surprise.
Cons deserted to Brexit for now - no surprise.
Labour deserted to Lib Dems and Greens - no surprise.

Coming 5th has to be a really crap night for the Tories.

Problem is once we're back in the real world - We get a demonic Quitter as head of the Tories,
Corbyn consults his smegma for signs of what to do next and we crash out with no deal.
Crispin, Arron et al make a killing somewhere and Nigel gets some sort of payoff.

Didn't vote LibDem in the end - voted Plaid instead.
Even Alistair Campbell voted Lib Dem.
What a fucking mess.
Bronshtein

Postby Voice From Limbo » Mon May 27, 2019 1:55 am

Corbyn consults his smegma for signs

Of course I just had to see if this was a thing; I won't discuss what a search for "divination by smegma" brought up*.

I guess it could be a sub-form of tiromancy -- though I doubt that's what whoever came up with the term had in mind.

* Interestingly, though "smegmamancer" as an epithet made several appearances, it doesn't seem to have made it into the Urban Dictionary -- yet.
Voice From Limbo

Postby Jakar Nilson » Mon May 27, 2019 3:12 am

To borrow Carl "Sargon of Akaad" Benjamin's weekly update's title: This week in Stupid:
https://www.itv.com/news/2019-05-27/tommy-robinson-among-high-profile-candidates-who-failed-to-become-meps/

It's a Sunday, so it fits the tradition.
"There are those that claim that war is all glory, but I can tell you it is all hell." -William Tecumseh Sherman

http://dp9forum.com/aurora/ Read Alfie's Tenners, every second month in Aurora magazine!
Jakar Nilson
Associate Member

Postby LimeyCunt » Mon May 27, 2019 7:49 am

Bronshtein wrote:UKIP voters transferred to Brexit Party - no surprise.
Cons deserted to Brexit for now - no surprise.
Labour deserted to Lib Dems and Greens - no surprise.

Coming 5th has to be a really crap night for the Tories.

Problem is once we're back in the real world - We get a demonic Quitter as head of the Tories,
Corbyn consults his smegma for signs of what to do next and we crash out with no deal.
Crispin, Arron et al make a killing somewhere and Nigel gets some sort of payoff.

Didn't vote LibDem in the end - voted Plaid instead.
Even Alistair Campbell voted Lib Dem.
What a fucking mess.

I really don’t understand people who think that somehow we can get a deal, or a second referendum.

If you think the main parties have committed electoral suicide already just wait and see what happens if they piss off 17.4 million Leave voters by telling them the first vote wasn’t right - which is how they’ll see it!

It’s pie-in-the-sky to imagine we can avoid No Deal. It’s the default position now, and it’ll energise all those little Englander fuckwits who believe that somehow we can magically make it on WTO terms. Any PM who presides over No Deal on 31st October is going to be loved by the grassroots. They don’t care about anything else now.

Both Tory and Labour are now officially shit-scared of Nigel and his one-trick show, and he’s got them dancing like puppets on a string. That’s the sickest part of all this, he doesn’t have to actually deliver anything or be of any positive use, he just holds their feet to the fire and demands what he wants.

And yet the problem is...Farage is right about one major part of it; politics is this country has been broken for a long time. First Past The Post is a joke of an electoral system which only ensures the two main parties dominate politics and have no desire or need to listen to minority voices. The UKIP/Brexit bandwagon has succeeded in making people realise this.
LimeyCunt

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot