The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Jest » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:45 am

Khusrau wrote:
Bite My Shiny Metal Ass wrote:
guesty mcguest cunt wrote:Will you americunts go and fuck off to your own thread, you bunch of gun happy wanksplashes.

Go piss up a rope you Euro-cunt wannabe-American mother-diddler.

The irony of wishing to be American.. ha.. sorry dog-fucker, no-one from any other First World country wants to be American. You guys are fucking each over so good. Entertaining to watch, how many of Trumps appointees have pled guilty now? Is it 5 or 6 ? Then there's the gun-cunts, busily ensuring plenty of guns available to psychos to shoot the place up, the blood of your young people is staining the sands in a hundred shitholes, and you're locking up more kids than anyone ever has before. Add to that you would rather believe some god fucker than scientists, you've legislated to ignore global warming, you're tearing up your own backyard with fracking, poisoning your citizens in Flint, and basically No. I am much happier being in Europe where we have some fucking standards about eating chlorine washed chicken, and meat so full of hormones and feed lot shit it's amazing anyone can eat it and remain medically stable. I like cheese that doesn't come in a can, cars that can turn corners, a safety net so cancer doesn't only mean your health but possible bankruptcy as well. You live in a country where your president says that fucking Nazis are 'good people' - your cops are shooting people for the crime of being black, and you think we fucking want to live there?

I agree with you. But you pulled your punches a little and left a lot out. How about poor people have to work ridiculous hours to scratch a bare existence on minimum wage without any hope of aspirational escape and that the disillusioned have turned to crime and drugs in such numbers that parts of the place are essentially no-go areas unless the police drive in armoured vehicles.
Jest

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:07 am

kyotebue2 wrote:It will take 20 or 30 years to undo the damage Trump and the GOP are doing to the USA.

It’s only taken 2 years for Trump to undo most of Obama’s damage, but there is still much to do.
God willing, he survives November, then hopefully your prophecy will prove correct.
Inshallah!

Postby Voice From Limbo » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:35 am

Voice From Limbo

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:41 am

Jest, surely you do. While many third world do want to come here rather than your place, we still get decent numbers from England, among others. So you are fact challenged from the outset

You prided yourselves on signing a meaningless, unenforceable non-binding non-effectiveParis accord where you all promised to really think hard about thinking about actually start doing more than thinking about meeting goal numbers you have generally already failed to do while our natural gas production has allowed us to cut our emissions.

No point in doing a point by point commentary. We have our problems and you have yours. But your sanctimonious bullshit ignores all of your flaws while ignoring any of the good we do.

I know you feel the need to vent out of frustration over your own problems but if you were made of stronger stuff you could whine less and actually do something to address your own national issues. Or are you claiming you don’t have any?

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:01 am

How about poor people have to work ridiculous hours to scratch a bare existence on minimum wage without any hope of aspirational escape and that the disillusioned have turned to crime and drugs in such numbers that parts of the place are essentially no-go areas unless the police drive in armoured vehicles.

A gross over exaggeration but consider. There absolutely is hope of aspirational escape, which in part is what makes this such a major draw to people from around the world. We have an administration that actuallly understands business and what works vs what doesn’t. Black unemployment is at an all time low. Hispanic unemployment is at an all time low. Consumer and business confidence is on the rise, unlike the last eight years. GDP is growing and blowing the doors off the pitiful eight years with no annual GDP over 3%. Regulations have been cut energizing small businesses in particular.

Part of the solution to crime is opportunity and jobs. The president ran on that. He is delivering on that. And the guy who could never do it is claiming it is all because of him. Despite hard evidence to the contrary.

Postby Macunaima » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:03 am

Condottiero wrote:Wonder Sauna Hot Pants...

Has anyone shown these to Smokey Roan, yet?
Macunaima

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:23 am

I’d be surprised if he didn’t already have them. Seem to remember his having a complete “plastic outfit” for “Sweating to the Oldies” which he posted a picture of on TMP.

Postby Jest » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:35 am

Guest wrote:Jest, surely you do. While many third world do want to come here rather than your place, ?

The US is a Third World country. Do we really need to talk about your murder rate? And where do I come from? I will concede that many Americans with their lamentable lack of geographical knowledge simply know the world as the US & Everywhere Else but are light on specifics.

I'll give you a hint: it's generaly placed in the top 3 'happiest countries in the world'.
Jest

Postby General Paranoia » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:55 am

Moved to the "America is a pile of wank" thread... lets try to keep this on track!
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:I'm completely against creating a privileged class of TMP members who can break rules with impunity.
General Paranoia

Postby hotel california » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:15 pm

Fancy a game of 'guess the thread starter'?

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/search.mv

hotel california

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot