The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Just passing by (again) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:27 am

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=460333

Nice attempt at trolling Tango. Sadly the TMP brain trust is not rising to your bait
Just passing by (again)
 
Posts: 235
Joined: Thu May 18, 2017 9:57 pm

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Drjackson » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:32 am

Has he run out of material ?
"Your assumption is that TMP's fortunes are down because of something I'm doing (or not doing). Again, that's your opinion, but there's no evidence for that."
- Editor in Chief Bill
User avatar
Drjackson
 
Posts: 1647
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:50 pm
Location: Usually on a plane

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby JJCH nli » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:05 am

Five will get you ten that nsolomon99 is a One Nation voter.
User avatar
JJCH nli
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Drjackson » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:33 am

I'm sure italwars will soon chirp up
"Your assumption is that TMP's fortunes are down because of something I'm doing (or not doing). Again, that's your opinion, but there's no evidence for that."
- Editor in Chief Bill
User avatar
Drjackson
 
Posts: 1647
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:50 pm
Location: Usually on a plane

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby gweirda » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:35 am

Sadly the TMP brain trust is not rising to your bait


That's because Bill is competing for attention:
http://www.freezepage.com/1502620329HQZATOBVWX

Lynch Black people or Nuke Yellow people? Decisions...decisions...what's a poor alt-right knuckledragger to do?
gweirda
 
Posts: 694
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:06 pm

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:34 pm

And what is this supposed to mean?
http://theminiaturespage.com/polls/1678969704/
A poll from 2012 no less
Maybe Frothers can buy him out, but only if it promises to uphold his standards.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby A Voice From Limbo » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:55 pm

Guest wrote:And what is this supposed to mean?
http://theminiaturespage.com/polls/1678969704/
A poll from 2012 no less
Maybe Frothers can buy him out, but only if it promises to uphold his standards.

What,random breakdowns and bannings?

What should the dice tower for look like--Barad-dur?
User avatar
A Voice From Limbo
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Let's Limbo » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:58 pm

Damn. "For that".

Maybe I can get on the Board of Directors. :(
User avatar
Let's Limbo
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Derek H » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:26 pm

Just passing by (again) wrote:http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=460333

Nice attempt at trolling Tango. Sadly the TMP brain trust is not rising to your bait


You can trust Irish Marine - this should kick things off nicely.

Image
Pimping my blog at http://dereksweetoys.com/
User avatar
Derek H
 
Posts: 1667
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:01 am

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby JJCH nli » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:55 pm

Derek H wrote:
Just passing by (again) wrote:http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=460333

Nice attempt at trolling Tango. Sadly the TMP brain trust is not rising to your bait


You can trust Irish Marine - this should kick things off nicely.

Image


I can hardly believe I'm saying this and I'm almost certain the opportunity won't repeat itself but for once I actually agree with Irish Moron. I feel kindy of dirty now.
User avatar
JJCH nli
 

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], gustav and 10 guests