The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:38 pm

kawasaki wrote:
Just passing by (again) wrote:http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=451446

In his latest update you'd think Billious would mention Editor Gwen's bout of dengue fever, you know that acute debilitating viral illness she caught about 10 days ago. But no mention, anyone would think that that was Billious made it all up

I'm of a mind, because I'm a cynical old cunt, that some of Bill's staff are given to a bit of drama queening under their own initiative the better to extort chickens/money/electronic consumer goods out of the dozy twat.

But that's just me.

That's assuming that they exist.

Postby frotherPest » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:04 pm

I think it's a bit of both.

We all know that it's a specific kind of transactional relationship they have with him.
He's giving his online girlfriends "jobs". They do a little work, blow him some kisses on skype to inflate his ego and get money out of him. I'm sure that he's not their only one.

The occasional sob story gets them a few extra dollars or a chicken, here and there. It's such a common scam that Transpinay use on their online American boyfriends, and we know Bill has been outright scammed by a couple of them through this means.

Bill has learned that he can pass off these stories to his suckers -- who will do the donating for him and get him an upskirt flash in return. So he has learned to make up these stories, as well, to get some more cash.

In this case, geniuses that they both are, one of them forgot the story from just a short while ago and came up with this new one.
Nobody ever reads the fine print.
frotherPest

Postby frotherPest » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:44 pm

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=451350

Given the frequency of this very complaint, you'd think he would realize his nightly "batch" isn't working.
Nobody ever reads the fine print.
frotherPest

Postby Monkeyborg » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:46 pm

'Batch' is optimistic considering his minimal membership base. :lol:
Monkeyborg

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:52 pm

frotherPest wrote:I think it's a bit of both.

We all know that it's a specific kind of transactional relationship they have with him.
He's giving his online girlfriends "jobs". They do a little work, blow him some kisses on skype to inflate his ego and get money out of him. I'm sure that he's not their only one.

The occasional sob story gets them a few extra dollars or a chicken, here and there. It's such a common scam that Transpinay use on their online American boyfriends, and we know Bill has been outright scammed by a couple of them through this means.

Bill has learned that he can pass off these stories to his suckers -- who will do the donating for him and get him an upskirt flash in return. So he has learned to make up these stories, as well, to get some more cash.

In this case, geniuses that they both are, one of them forgot the story from just a short while ago and came up with this new one.

Not so long ago Bill declared that he was having to sack them as he couldn't afford them (his hobby) any more. Obviously not his fault at all (see Drjackson's quote and the reply at the bottom of page 4255) :roll:

So the good'ol'boys had a whip round and he announced that they (some/ all?) were back on a part time basis.

Now it seems they're all back on the payroll (as full timers?) Though not doing any actual work, obviously, as shown by the chaotic state of TMP, the membership backlog, the bugs, the missed deadlines for traders show announcements etc.

And yet the dozy cunts are still giving him money to support this utter shambles. :loopy:

Postby kawasaki » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:00 pm

You have to wonder what Bill's fanbois do for a living. I sincerely hope it's nothing important, that requires intelligence, perception, critical thinking and/or empathy...
The Cardinal of Cunt

I have never heard of Frothers Unite- UK!

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=201399
kawasaki

Postby Adam Smiths Left Nut » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:26 pm

kawasaki wrote:You have to wonder what Bill's fanbois do for a living. I sincerely hope it's nothing important, that requires intelligence, perception, critical thinking and/or empathy...

Considering the average age, probably live off the governments dime.
Adam Smiths Left Nut

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:02 pm

kawasaki wrote:You have to wonder what Bill's fanbois do for a living. I sincerely hope it's nothing important, that requires intelligence, perception, critical thinking and/or empathy...

You are assuming that we actually believe anything he says.
Putting up with his shit is like driving to the store over bad roads. You put up with it because there is still a little value there.
Nothing more.
You're flattering him to think anyone believes his act.

Postby kawasaki » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:33 pm

Guest wrote:

You are assuming that we actually believe anything he says.
Putting up with his shit is like driving to the store over bad roads. You put up with it because there is still a little value there.
Nothing more.
You're flattering him to think anyone believes his act.

If no-one believes his act, Winnie, there are some consummate liars at TMP.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=451446

Cheers Bill

Thanks Bill

Suck your cock Bill

:roll:
The Cardinal of Cunt

I have never heard of Frothers Unite- UK!

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=201399
kawasaki

Postby Just passing by (again) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:20 pm

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=451507

In which a TEMper asks what recipe people use for their washes. Reasonable enough question to ask. First response "I don't use wash, magic or otherwise." So why feckin reply you cretin? The question wasn't "do you use a wash?" :roll:
Just passing by (again)

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot