The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Post a reply


This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.
Smilies
:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :froth: :loopy: :| :mrgreen: :demonic: 0:) 0;) :argue: :wry:
View more smilies
BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[flash] is OFF
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON
Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Post by Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:32 pm

Ssanemax wrote:
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco wrote:For homework match Frothpot personalities with Dad's Army characters...


Your name will also go on ze list. What is it?

'don't tell him, Cunt'

At least someone got the reference... :beer:

Meanwhile out U-Boat Kapitan is as gormless as ever!

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Post by Khusrau » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:37 pm

I'm just laughing at Condi calling me a Nazi... unless he's bought into the Faux News characterisation of the Nazis as left-wing. What a dick. Meanwhile, anyone seen any good laughs on TMP lately? I can't be arsed looking.

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Post by Ssanemax » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:36 am

Il Segaiolo Pedantesco wrote:For homework match Frothpot personalities with Dad's Army characters...


Your name will also go on ze list. What is it?

'don't tell him, Cunt'

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Post by Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:33 pm

Khusrau wrote:Difficult to find one for you Condi, I didn't see 'Cunt' in the closing title roll-call.

And why would I waste time looking up some name you pluck out of your arse? Who needs a browser history full of searches for leading US Fascists, Republican fantasists and violent anti-semites.

You're the U-Boat Captain...

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Post by Khusrau » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:22 pm

Difficult to find one for you Condi, I didn't see 'Cunt' in the closing title roll-call.

And why would I waste time looking up some name you pluck out of your arse? Who needs a browser history full of searches for leading US Fascists, Republican fantasists and violent anti-semites.

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Post by Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:37 pm

Ssanemax wrote:
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco wrote:But let's just agree on Sanemax being in Dad's Army!


I would be honoured..... sadly I would probably fail the Physical.

Can I be Private Godfrey?

Why not?

For homework match Frothpot personalities with Dad's Army characters...

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Post by Ssanemax » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:01 pm

Il Segaiolo Pedantesco wrote:But let's just agree on Sanemax being in Dad's Army!


I would be honoured..... sadly I would probably fail the Physical.

Can I be Private Godfrey?

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Post by Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:22 pm

Macunaima wrote:
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco wrote:
Macunaima wrote:Condi once got threatened by a rad fem back in college in the 1970s and his testicles haven’t descended since.

Okay boomer...


:D You’re older than me, Dude.

I’m thinking Condi had a class with Gail, once upon a time, and she threatened to cut his pee-pee off, which is why she’s now his go-to feminist intelectual to hate upon (even though she’s long been replaced on the rad fem dream team by people like Julie Bindel and Sheila Jefferies).

The what's with the grey hairs... :wry:

But let's just agree on Sanemax being in Dad's Army!

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Post by Macunaima » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:56 pm

Il Segaiolo Pedantesco wrote:
Macunaima wrote:Condi once got threatened by a rad fem back in college in the 1970s and his testicles haven’t descended since.

Okay boomer...


:D You’re older than me, Dude.

I’m thinking Condi had a class with Gail, once upon a time, and she threatened to cut his pee-pee off, which is why she’s now his go-to feminist intelectual to hate upon (even though she’s long been replaced on the rad fem dream team by people like Julie Bindel and Sheila Jefferies).

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Post by Bronshtein » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:54 am

Now we know who writes the Biden v Trump scripts. :roll:

Top