State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Post a reply


This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.
Smilies
:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :froth: :loopy: :| :mrgreen: :demonic: 0:) 0;) :argue: :wry:
View more smilies
BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[flash] is OFF
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON
Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Post by Condottiero » Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:26 am

Jakar Nilson wrote:
Condottiero wrote:Trump has begun 2024 campaign and is eligible to serve third term, senior Republican says: There is no evidence to support claim and US constitution only allows presidents to seek re-election once...

WTF is this murderer and rapist emancipator going on about?

Former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee says he has been "named to head up" what would be an unconstitutional 2024 re-election campaign for Donald Trump.

Mr Huckabee, father of former White House press secretary Sarah Sanders, made the explosive claim in a pair of tweets on Thursday afternoon in which he also said the US president was "eligible" for a third term due to congressional investigations into him.

"Greatly honored to be asked to chair @realDonaldTrump re-election campaign for @POTUS in 2024. Gives me lots of time to plan!" Mr Huckabee said without providing evidence.

He added: "I'll be on @seanhannity 2nite @FoxNews at 9pm ET and will explain how @realDonaldTrump will be eligible for a 3rd term due to the illegal attempts by Comey, Dems, and media, et al attempting to oust him as @POTUS so that's why I was named to head up the 2024 re-election."

By that logic, Bill Clinton should have run in 2000.

He's probably trolling and will soon go back to performing arse scratch fever with Ted Nugent, the guy who soiled himself to avoid the draft so he could sing a song about underage girls!

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Post by Condottiero » Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:24 am

kyotebue2 wrote:It was the GOP who passed term limits for the Presidency to stop another FDR.

I know and they shouldn't have passed it in the first place, but since they did, they should adhere to it! AFAIK, there hasn't been any sufficient demand to repeal the 22nd Amendment...

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Post by Jakar Nilson » Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:15 am

Condottiero wrote:Trump has begun 2024 campaign and is eligible to serve third term, senior Republican says: There is no evidence to support claim and US constitution only allows presidents to seek re-election once...

WTF is this murderer and rapist emancipator going on about?

Former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee says he has been "named to head up" what would be an unconstitutional 2024 re-election campaign for Donald Trump.

Mr Huckabee, father of former White House press secretary Sarah Sanders, made the explosive claim in a pair of tweets on Thursday afternoon in which he also said the US president was "eligible" for a third term due to congressional investigations into him.

"Greatly honored to be asked to chair @realDonaldTrump re-election campaign for @POTUS in 2024. Gives me lots of time to plan!" Mr Huckabee said without providing evidence.

He added: "I'll be on @seanhannity 2nite @FoxNews at 9pm ET and will explain how @realDonaldTrump will be eligible for a 3rd term due to the illegal attempts by Comey, Dems, and media, et al attempting to oust him as @POTUS so that's why I was named to head up the 2024 re-election."

By that logic, Bill Clinton should have run in 2000.

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Post by kyotebue2 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:13 am

It was the GOP who passed term limits for the Presidency to stop another FDR.

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:04 am

Condottiero wrote:Trump has begun 2024 campaign and is eligible to serve third term, senior Republican says: There is no evidence to support claim and US constitution only allows presidents to seek re-election once...

WTF is this murderer and rapist emancipator going on about?

Former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee says he has been "named to head up" what would be an unconstitutional 2024 re-election campaign for Donald Trump.

Mr Huckabee, father of former White House press secretary Sarah Sanders, made the explosive claim in a pair of tweets on Thursday afternoon in which he also said the US president was "eligible" for a third term due to congressional investigations into him.

"Greatly honored to be asked to chair @realDonaldTrump re-election campaign for @POTUS in 2024. Gives me lots of time to plan!" Mr Huckabee said without providing evidence.

He added: "I'll be on @seanhannity 2nite @FoxNews at 9pm ET and will explain how @realDonaldTrump will be eligible for a 3rd term due to the illegal attempts by Comey, Dems, and media, et al attempting to oust him as @POTUS so that's why I was named to head up the 2024 re-election."

That’s just ... silly.

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Post by Condottiero » Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:55 am

Trump has begun 2024 campaign and is eligible to serve third term, senior Republican says: There is no evidence to support claim and US constitution only allows presidents to seek re-election once...

WTF is this murderer and rapist emancipator going on about?

Former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee says he has been "named to head up" what would be an unconstitutional 2024 re-election campaign for Donald Trump.

Mr Huckabee, father of former White House press secretary Sarah Sanders, made the explosive claim in a pair of tweets on Thursday afternoon in which he also said the US president was "eligible" for a third term due to congressional investigations into him.

"Greatly honored to be asked to chair @realDonaldTrump re-election campaign for @POTUS in 2024. Gives me lots of time to plan!" Mr Huckabee said without providing evidence.

He added: "I'll be on @seanhannity 2nite @FoxNews at 9pm ET and will explain how @realDonaldTrump will be eligible for a 3rd term due to the illegal attempts by Comey, Dems, and media, et al attempting to oust him as @POTUS so that's why I was named to head up the 2024 re-election."

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Post by Condottiero » Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:43 am

Winnie the OFM redux wrote:
You can do it wrote:Conservatives moved from "We must have formal investigations, this is a witch hunt!" to "Actually, we won't hear any witnesses, we're just going to vote our overlord innocent" just as easily as they moved from "He did nothing wrong" to "He did it but it's actually not illegal".

What do you say Winston? Still time to get off the train and vote for a principled far-right conservative like Biden.

“Principled”? Are you sure you’re talking about Biden?
Besides, he’s from Scranton. They’re snooty and put on airs.

Principled in relation to Orange Julius...

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Post by kyotebue2 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:23 am

The RealClear Politics Generic House poll has Dems up by 9% over the GOP. Could be why so many House GOP members are retiring this year.

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Post by Winnie the OFM redux » Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:07 pm

You can do it wrote:Conservatives moved from "We must have formal investigations, this is a witch hunt!" to "Actually, we won't hear any witnesses, we're just going to vote our overlord innocent" just as easily as they moved from "He did nothing wrong" to "He did it but it's actually not illegal".

What do you say Winston? Still time to get off the train and vote for a principled far-right conservative like Biden.

“Principled”? Are you sure you’re talking about Biden?
Besides, he’s from Scranton. They’re snooty and put on airs.

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Post by You can do it » Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:42 pm

Conservatives moved from "We must have formal investigations, this is a witch hunt!" to "Actually, we won't hear any witnesses, we're just going to vote our overlord innocent" just as easily as they moved from "He did nothing wrong" to "He did it but it's actually not illegal".

What do you say Winston? Still time to get off the train and vote for a principled far-right conservative like Biden.

Top