State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Post a reply


This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.
Smilies
:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :froth: :loopy: :| :mrgreen: :demonic: 0:) 0;) :argue: :wry:
View more smilies
BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[flash] is OFF
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON
Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Post by TDS is surely real! » Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:42 pm

Macunaima wrote:
TDS is surely real! wrote:
No. I didn’t say the Jews.


Are you quite sure? Because these all-encompassing illuminati-style conspiracy theories like the one you’re peddling when you say “deep state” always come back to the Jews sooner or later.

Certainly, a large number of the people who believe in the so-called “deep state” think it’s the Jews.

Isn’t Trump on very good terms with Israel and Jewish people? Sounds like you might have your wires crossed a bit.
LOL this kind of thing is why the left is going to spend another 20 - 30 years in the political wilderness. All you do is deflect and conjure up motive, and you do it very badly. No facts, no content, no nuance. Just narrowing the eyes and exclaiming the magic words “fascism”, “white supremacy”, “Jews”.
Your pool of weirdos is shrinking in numbers daily though. Loud, obnoxious, prone to violence, but ultimately impotent. The general public is on to you and your games, and they’re not falling for it.
Good luck fella. You’re gonna need it.

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Post by Macunaima » Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:46 pm

TDS is surely real! wrote:
No. I didn’t say the Jews.


Are you quite sure? Because these all-encompassing illuminati-style conspiracy theories like the one you’re peddling when you say “deep state” always come back to the Jews sooner or later.

Certainly, a large number of the people who believe in the so-called “deep state” think it’s the Jews.

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Post by TDS is surely real! » Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:32 pm

Macunaima wrote:
TDS is real wrote:
Macunaima wrote:And just so the hobbits don’t get TOO smug, here’s another by Hunter:

Summer has never been the same since the 2000 Presidential Election, when we still seemed to be a prosperous nation at peace with the world, more or less. Two summers later we were a dead-broke nation at war with all but three or four countries in the world, and three of those don't count. Spain and Italy were flummoxed and and England has allowed itself to be taken over by and stigmatized by some corrupt little shyster who enjoys his slimy role as a pimp and a prostitute all at once--selling a once-proud nation of independent-thinking people down the river and into a deadly swamp of slavery to the pimps who love Jesus and George Bush and the war-crazed U.S. Pentagon.

Hey chicken tits, I know you won’t be able to wrap your head around this but a lot of us support Trump because he is fighting against the Bush mentality, as well as the Clinton one. You must have missed that whole bit where the deep State spent years trying to take him down, and are still hopeful.
Trump is possibly the only President in your lifetime that didn’t start a war with a new country. You should be eternally grateful that you’ve had a few years without the swamp in complete control.

Also, you should stop using quotes by Hunter as it just makes you look silly. You have no idea which “side” he would have been on, especially seeing as you seem to be completely clueless on what the sides actually are, and what’s at stake. this time around.


I’m sorry, did you say “The Jews”?

Because every time I hear the words “Deep State”, it’s that sort of looney-toon conspiracy theoretizing that comes to mind.

As for Thompson, I think it’s pretty obvious where he’d stand regarding Trump. He had a very long history of hating presidents who reach for absolute power and think they are above the law.

No. I didn’t say the Jews.
You sound like you could be mentally ill. Or was it just a pathetic diversion attempt?

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Post by Macunaima » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:12 pm

TDS is real wrote:
Macunaima wrote:And just so the hobbits don’t get TOO smug, here’s another by Hunter:

Summer has never been the same since the 2000 Presidential Election, when we still seemed to be a prosperous nation at peace with the world, more or less. Two summers later we were a dead-broke nation at war with all but three or four countries in the world, and three of those don't count. Spain and Italy were flummoxed and and England has allowed itself to be taken over by and stigmatized by some corrupt little shyster who enjoys his slimy role as a pimp and a prostitute all at once--selling a once-proud nation of independent-thinking people down the river and into a deadly swamp of slavery to the pimps who love Jesus and George Bush and the war-crazed U.S. Pentagon.

Hey chicken tits, I know you won’t be able to wrap your head around this but a lot of us support Trump because he is fighting against the Bush mentality, as well as the Clinton one. You must have missed that whole bit where the deep State spent years trying to take him down, and are still hopeful.
Trump is possibly the only President in your lifetime that didn’t start a war with a new country. You should be eternally grateful that you’ve had a few years without the swamp in complete control.

Also, you should stop using quotes by Hunter as it just makes you look silly. You have no idea which “side” he would have been on, especially seeing as you seem to be completely clueless on what the sides actually are, and what’s at stake. this time around.


I’m sorry, did you say “The Jews”?

Because every time I hear the words “Deep State”, it’s that sort of looney-toon conspiracy theoretizing that comes to mind.

As for Thompson, I think it’s pretty obvious where he’d stand regarding Trump. He had a very long history of hating presidents who reach for absolute power and think they are above the law.

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Post by Etranger2 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:35 am

Ahh, a parody account...

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Post by TDS is real » Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:09 am

Macunaima wrote:And just so the hobbits don’t get TOO smug, here’s another by Hunter:

Summer has never been the same since the 2000 Presidential Election, when we still seemed to be a prosperous nation at peace with the world, more or less. Two summers later we were a dead-broke nation at war with all but three or four countries in the world, and three of those don't count. Spain and Italy were flummoxed and and England has allowed itself to be taken over by and stigmatized by some corrupt little shyster who enjoys his slimy role as a pimp and a prostitute all at once--selling a once-proud nation of independent-thinking people down the river and into a deadly swamp of slavery to the pimps who love Jesus and George Bush and the war-crazed U.S. Pentagon.

Hey chicken tits, I know you won’t be able to wrap your head around this but a lot of us support Trump because he is fighting against the Bush mentality, as well as the Clinton one. You must have missed that whole bit where the deep State spent years trying to take him down, and are still hopeful.
Trump is possibly the only President in your lifetime that didn’t start a war with a new country. You should be eternally grateful that you’ve had a few years without the swamp in complete control.

Also, you should stop using quotes by Hunter as it just makes you look silly. You have no idea which “side” he would have been on, especially seeing as you seem to be completely clueless on what the sides actually are, and what’s at stake. this time around.

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Post by Macunaima » Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:39 am

Condottiero wrote:
Etranger2 wrote:So who else wants to watch Kanye 'debate' The Trumpster? That should make for an entertaining trainwreck.

There won't be a debate, as he'll drop out...

It's an hamfisted attempt to siphon off the Black and Millennial vote from Biden.


I wanna see Kayne debate Vermin Supreme!

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Post by Condottiero » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:12 am

Etranger2 wrote:So who else wants to watch Kanye 'debate' The Trumpster? That should make for an entertaining trainwreck.

There won't be a debate, as he'll drop out...

It's an hamfisted attempt to siphon off the Black and Millennial vote from Biden.

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Post by Etranger2 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:49 am

So who else wants to watch Kanye 'debate' The Trumpster? That should make for an entertaining trainwreck.

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Post by Macunaima » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:39 am

Derek H wrote:
Macunaima wrote:Their ideal solution to all the nation's problems would be another 100 Year War.


They're working on it. How many years with the USA being continuously involved in fairly large scale armed conflict somewhere around the world is it now? Thirty years? more?

Note: I really mean "at war", but formally declaring war has obviously gone out of fashion these days, and some twat, almost certainly Condi, would pull me up on it if I used the term.


Fuck, I think it’s only been something like thirteen years in their whole history that they haven’t been killing people, somewhere.

Top